Darth Malgus & Satele Shan vs. Ki-Adi-Mundi & Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Malgus & Shan as of Hope.

Mundi & Unduli as of Revenge of the Sith.

Battle takes place in a forest on Alderaan.

Col. Valerian
Malgus > Luminara or Mundi tbh.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Malgus > Luminara or Mundi tbh. Even as of Hope? Reasons?

Col. Valerian
Ah, I didn't notice it was as of Hope. Is Hope before Deceived?

Sinious
Yeah, it's where he fights Satele on Alderaan.

Col. Valerian
Wasn't it Tython tho?

Now that I think of it, most of Malgus's impressive feats come after that.

Sinious
Nope, Alderaan.

Col. Valerian
Yeah, my bad.

Well, if reconquering Korriban was 10-15 years before the Battle of Alderaan, it is obvious that Malgus improved vastly on his already prominent dueling skills and sheer strength in combat, although his lack of feats during these years makes it difficult to grade him against these lads.

carthage
As of Hope? I think Luminara can probably hold her own in sabers long enough for Ki Adi to beat Satele in sabers. Mundi's feats against Grievous and holding his own against Ventress are better feats than anything Satele has done at this time. So even if Malgus could take Luminara out with the force, he probably dies to both Jedi if falls dies to Mundi in a short duel

Kurk
Jedi

Nephthys
TBH Shan grabbing a lightsaber is a feat beyond these two and Malgus > Satele. Malgus already has beastly feats at this point and was stated by Satele to be greater than any Sith she'd encountered since even as of Hope.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH Shan grabbing a lightsaber is a feat beyond these two and Malgus > Satele. Malgus already has beastly feats at this point and was stated by Satele to be greater than any Sith she'd encountered since even as of Hope.

ILS
Team 2 via superior training and resources, due to coming later.

Nephthys
The only one coming later will be Satele tbh. shifty

ILS
Misogynist pig.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Team 2 via superior training and resources, due to coming later. How about team 1 via Malgus' Third Lesson feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.