Wolverine & Sabretooth Vs Captain America & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Which duo wins?

Inhuman
KO wins it right. So T2

KingD19
T2 wins. Cap is the most physically beastly here, with Panther being a close second. And his claws will at least stun Logan(as the vibranium in them seems to disrupt metal and was screwing around with Bucky's arm), but even if people say no, any impact against his suit will be superficial at best.

And yeah, KO happens pretty quickly.

Juk3n
Team 1 lack the on screen skill to hang. They dont even have the luxury of a stat advantage either. Healing factor can get you so far, but it doesnt seem to be a barrier against a simple KO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Depends on the Wolverine's durability really. Sometimes he's shown to be able to take ANYTHING these guys could do and simply laugh at them. If it's THAT Wolverine.. Team 1 has a good shot, and likely wins. If it's how he's usually portrayed i.e. being KO'd relatively easily... Team 2 handily

BruceSkywalker
Cap/T'Challa take this

quanchi112
Team 2 wins don't listen to the retard known as Kt. He still thinks BP is a normal guy just outrunning cars because he's having a Rocky moment.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Depends on the Wolverine's durability really. Sometimes he's shown to be able to take ANYTHING these guys could do and simply laugh at them. If it's THAT Wolverine.. Team 1 has a good shot, and likely wins. If it's how he's usually portrayed i.e. being KO'd relatively easily... Team 2 handily

Post examples.

K-Dog
Like when he had all those ninjas put poison arrows in him and his healing factor was mostly reduced and he was still dragging them?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Silent Master
Post examples.
Maybe not laugh at it, but tank them for sure. Lets make a list of his ups and downs shall we. I know some of these are below Cap's paygrade but just listing them anyway:
Times Wolverine went down pretty quickly:
X-Men 1

The first movie was pretty tame. Wolverine gets thrown out of a truck due to a crash, heals, gets jumped by Sabretooth, thrown with enough force to break a tree in half before getting smacked in the face and KOd by the same tree trunk
Then he gets KOd by Magneto throwing him

X2: X-Men United

In the second movie he gets KOd by a bullet to the head

X3: The Last Stand

Phoenix KOs him with a throw
Magneto also KOs him with a throw

Then after the solo movies start all the above go to hell
Before we start, lets

Mystique is the original trilogy has been shown strong enough to KO normal guys with causal slaps either using her arms or legs, break a guy's neck with her legs alone, KO three guys at once with a flip KO, KO another by tossing her restraints at him, and toss an armored trooper while jumping across the room
Sabretooth in the first X1 movie has been shown strong enough to throw around Logan with enough force to break trees and then swing those trunks around, casually hold up peopel and even adamantium Logan with one arm over his head, and even squeeze ordinary people to death by simply squeezing them, and not simply on the throat either
Origins Sabretooth has been shown enough to oneshot kill people with his blows, punch through concrete, dent metal with his jumps, lift tree trunks easily and rip people's spines out
Lady Deathstrike was able make a disguised Mystique cry out with a casual hand shake, then KO cyclops with one kick
X3 Juggernaut weighed that him jumping down few centimetre shook up a truck, and that combined with his strength meant he could crack concrete by simply jogging on, oneshot several humans by simply charging into them, crush an APC under his feet by jumping onto it and then plot through a steel wall, break out after being fused to it upto his diaphragm, and knock down concrete walls by charging through them or with a headbutt
In Origins, with blast from his staff, Gambit was able to completely obliterate, and I mean really obliterate a 12 feet long 5 feet wide block of concrete
The silver Samurai was strong enough to overpower Logan and shatter metal objects with his blows
Viper's poison was strong enough to insta-kill most humans and she was strong enough tear metal holders

HulkIsHulk
Decent durability feats
X-Men 1:

In his first appearance, while in the cage fight, after destroying another guy, he is drinking liquor (drank atleast three full glasses) and is looking at the other side while his opponent readies himself. The guy then kicks Logan in the back, punches his twice, knocking him to the ground, then kicks him twice before kicking in the crotch. Bad move. Logan meets the guy fist to fist, then Kos hi mw one punch plus one headbutt
In his fight with Mystique, Logan gets kneed in the chest, kicked in the face, kicked in the solar plexus, front flip kicked in the face, then roundhouse kicked in the face so hard that Mystique loses her balance and falls down. The he ignores a punch to the solar plexus, gets kicked in the face, gets his shoulder twisted before being kicked in the balls. Then he gets smacked in the chest with a grill door kicked in the chest, then backflip kicked twice in the face before she escapes. He isn't even close to going down
He gets tossed around and choked by Sabes but doesn't go down

X2: X-Men United

Lady Deathstrike opens the fight with a sucker backhand to his face and then a double palm to the chest which sends him across the room. He is then slashed in the face, stabbed in arm, slashed in his flank, stabbed in the back, then thrown hard enough to shatter the concrete he hits by the claws stabbed in his back. Then after he gets a few hits in, he is kicked in the chest, then held down and then kicked in the face (she clearly put more effort into it than against Cyclops) and hits his head hard on a concrete projection, then gets tackled hard enough by her that both of them soar across the room and hits a metal pole which dents, then gets slashed across the face again then a series of rapid fire stabs to the kidneys. When he gets in an elbow and gets her in a hold, she breaks out of the hold and then throws him high into the air and then gets kidney stabbed multiple times. Just as he gets her to leave him alone for sometime, she jumps in again and stabs him and keeps drilling the wound till he gets her with the adamantium pump

In the Danger Room opening, an explosion causes a large chunk of rock to come at high speed at Colossus (someone who is bulletproof and crunch the ground by landing on it with no harm) and clonks him his head and then bounces off and hits Wolverine in the face so hard that the bone underneath his cheek and his forehead is exposed. Colossus is shown to be shaking his head from the impact but Wolverine is completely unaffected smoking hi cigar
He is then thrown several feet into the air no problem at his insistence

TheVaultDweller
I don't know about him laughing. Hell, I can barely remember that grim bastard even smiling in any of the films. stick out tongue

Silent Master
Which one of those are supposed to be examples of Wolverine laughing at anything Cap and WS can dish out?

HulkIsHulk
Which one of those are supposed to be examples of Wolverine laughing at anything Cap and WS can dish out?
Hey, I wasn't done. I already said some are below their paygrade. And I already said he wouldn't be laughing at them. You're so goddamn impatient mad

Estacado
Team 2.

HulkIsHulk
Decent durability feats continued:

During the fight at Jean's house, he is headbutted by a charging Juggs then thrown hard enough that he through a window and a table and few chairs, then tossed hard enough that he goes through the ceiling of the room and falls through the ceiling of another (possibly going through the walls in between and height enough to break the ceiling), the punted like a football through another wall and glass, then thrown through another wall and a chair, then stomped in the face, then punched in the face, before Jean's powers made him and everyone else smack onto the ceiling when she levitated the house and then got thrown out of the window along with Storm when Jean blew up Xavier (and this is what is shown in between the intercut scenes god knows how much he took offscreen. It was also a decent durability feat for Storm who was getting beat up by Callisto and she too fell out a the window of the building which had rose up, which was atleast at the height of one storey in the air)
Then the famous skeleton healing against the Phoenix

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

During the opening war montage, Wolverine gets shot in the heart and continues as if nothing. Standard healing factor stuff. Then he takes a frigging cannonball to the chest point-blank!!! How did he not get obliterated when he didn't even have adamantium?
Both Sabes and he is sentenced to death by firing squad. When its over (offscreen), he was asked by Stryker how it went. Logan's response? It tickled(lol)
During his fight fight with Origins Sabes, he is tackled across the tavern and then through the wooden doors, shattering them. Then Sabes grabs him by the chest, sinks his claws into him, and then one-handedly throws Logan hard onto some logs. Wolverine shrugs that off and comes at Vic again, and gets slashed across the face, then gets clashed across the stomach, gets his arm broken, then has his spine broken, then gets tossed hard onto a bulldozer, but Logan shakes that off as well. Then he rushes sabes again and stabs him in the shoulder, only to get his own shoulder crushed. Wolverine uses the opportunity to stab Sabes in the midsection and toss him. Sabes responds by dropping atleast 8 wooden logs on him and crushing him underneath it, before pulling out the stunned Logan, then throwing him into the path of an incoming truck, which knocks Logan high into the air, falls down and bounces twice on the logs in the truck before falling onto some tracks, has a conversation with Vic, gets his claws crushed before finally going down. And all this without adamantium
The adamantium process -heated metal into his skeleton, he flat lined but slowly came back
Then him breaking out. He gets out of the tank, shrugs off a double headshot from Zero and is riddled with bullets but doesn't slow down. He then jumps off the cliff the facility was on and swims away
Then after the helicopter chase he tanks falling from Zero's helicopter
Then Blob bodyslams him hard enough that flies across the room into Blob's sparring partner, KOing the poor schmuck while Wolverine isn't slowed down. And this guy had already shrugged of being punched across the room by Blob
Then the boxing match. First she shrugs off a sucker punch from Blob. Then he shrugs off a right hook. Then after landing several ineffectual hits, he is uppercutted but shrugs that off too. Then he tanks a headbutt form Blob better than Blob himself did
Logan gets hit by one of Gambit's cards to the chest point-blank. Then seconds later he gets hit by an entire pack of them to the chest and is blown across the room and through a wall. Then he fights Sabes
Then he and Sabes get struck by a point black hit from one of Gambit staff blasts. (Great durability feat for both, especially Vic who had been carved up by Logan just before)
Then him jumping from Gambit's plane which was traveling so fast he actually bounced on the water twice before sinking
Then his fight with Barakapool/Weapon XI. He is tripped with enough force to be 6 feet in the air and then slashed slashed across the stomach. He is then later slashed across the back and then double kicked several feet away but he bounces back while sliding. Then after he puts some distance between him and XI and climbs the cooling tower, he just teleports in and the fight starts again. He then stabbed in the heart, slammed to the ground before being double impaled and pinned to the floor. Then after Vic buys him some time, both are punched in the face by XI,and Logan receives an extra flip kick. Then in rapid succession Logan gets kicked in the face, then again, then tripped. Then he gets hit by the shockwave of the optic blast. After everything is over, he jumps off the tower, cratering the ground when he lands
He then survives the admantium bullets to the brain

HulkIsHulk
Decent durability feats continued:
The Wolverine

Wolverine gets his entire skin burned off and heals it back in the opening
After his healing factor is taken out, Wolverine takes a point blank shot-gun blast to the chest, but walks it off and keeps fighting. Then later he takes a point blank pistol shot to the head and walks it off as well and continues fighting. The nhe takes two gunshots, one to the left shoulder and one to the right arm but doesn't even slow him down for a second. Logan fights some more, the gets smacked it the head by a metal baseball bat and kicked in the chest,. Then he gets repeatedly walloped by the metal baseball bat on the back of his head while the other guy is kneeing him in the face repeatedly but as soon as they are stopped he gets up and goes to fight again. Then he hikes with Mariko all over the city, fights some more thugs and finally gets to the station and boards the train. In the train bathroom he digs out all the bullets but then is attacked by the mobsters again. Where he gets shot again in the chest, and the n fights some more then he is then punched in the face which hurts the puncher's fist more than him. Then after nearly falling off the side of the train and hanging to the side, he gets stabbed in the back and in the left arm but doesn't let go, then jumps to the train top while a thug is hanging onto him and impacts on the train side but doesn't go down. He then fights off two more thugs, throws them off the train and gets back into the cabins. He then runs around whit Mariko some more and finds a hotel. He doesn't even sleep but waits on the balcony. And while still tired and hallucinating he dodges a bullet, then gets pushed off from the third floor to the concrete road, where he gets tasered in the left shoulder atleast thrice, while during it gets shot in the left shoulder again, then when Mariko kills the other two thugs, he picks up the taser which KOs the thug with the gun instantly before finally passing out. And then only after it does he get medical attention from a veterinarian student lol
Then when Mariko later got kidnapped he completely ignored a gunshot to his thigh. He then later cuts open his own chest to pull out an implant from his heart and flat lines but heals back since his HF now returned

HulkIsHulk
Would list the rest but too bored to

Silent Master

HulkIsHulk

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Hey, I wasn't done. I already said some are below their paygrade. And I already said he wouldn't be laughing at them. You're so goddamn impatient mad

Silent Master
You posted those in response to me asking for examples that prove Wolverine could laugh off anything Cap and WS dish out. so which of the examples you listed actually back up sed argument?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't mind Silent, he simply trolls and can never put forth a decent argument in his entire life. He somehow thinks being that close to a nuclear blast and having your entire skin practically burned off means next to nothing.

You have a being likely as strong or stronger (in comics) smack Wolverine with a damn tree trunk and send him flying like 20 feet. Yet somehow that is less than what Cap or Bucky can dish out. Should we compare the number of times Bucky and Cap have sent someone flying that far and how many they haven't? I know you won't, but the evidence will clearly show they don't typically ever send someone flying like that.

Shit, all those tree trunks falling on him is more force than they could dish out per punch. The weight alone of those trees makes it simply brutal to have all that fall on you.

The cannonball feat is again beyond what these two can produce when it comes to force. Wolverine should've been obliterated. He wasn't.

He ripped open his entire chest and was still alive, yet some how that is less damage than what Cap and Bucky can do.

I've already said Wolverine durability is all over the place. Sometimes he's easily KO'd other times not. However, his high end feats are clearly worse than what they do can typically dish out.

Shit the Phoenix feat alone poops on anything these two can dish out. he was healing from her trying to turn him into ash. Surviving that alone, literally makes it a joke what these two could do to him. If he's at that level, he literally laughs at anything they throw at him.

quanchi112
Kt isn't taken seriously. He's also never met reality.

HulkIsHulk
You posted those in response to me asking for examples that prove Wolverine could laugh off anything Cap and WS dish out. so which of the examples you listed actually back up sed argument?
Can't you read? I said he won't be laughing them off but might be able to tank them

Silent Master
Can't you read? I said he won't be laughing them off but might be able to tank them

You quoted where I specifically asked for proof that Wolverine could laugh off all their attacks and then posted a list of durability feats. so if they weren't meant to back up sed claim, then why did you quote me?

HulkIsHulk
You quoted where I specifically asked for proof that Wolverine could laugh off all their attacks and then posted a list of durability feats. so if they weren't meant to back up sed claim, then why did you quote me?
I explained that he won't laughing them off when I quoted you, then again when preemptively quoted me, but i have told you atleast 4 times now but you still can't get it into your head, I'm sorry for you

Silent Master
I explained that he won't laughing them off when I quoted you, then again when preemptively quoted me, but i have told you atleast 4 times now but you still can't get it into your head, I'm sorry for you

If you weren't trying to back up his claim, why did you quote me in the first place?

carver9
Team 1 wins

HulkIsHulk
If you weren't trying to back up his claim, why did you quote me in the first place?
Because I wanted to point out which instances he may have been indicating

Silent Master
Because I wanted to point out which instances he may have been indicating

Yet you claim that none of the ones you've listed actually back up the claim, so that couldn't have been your reason.

So why quote me in the first place?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting for the feats from Cap and Bucky that cause more damage that what Wolverine has healed from. His showing alone against Phoenix (if he's at that level) would literally laugh at anything they would try and do to them

Silent Master
I'm still waiting for the feats from Cap and Bucky that cause more damage that what Wolverine has healed from. His showing alone against Phoenix (if he's at that level) would literally laugh at anything they would try and do to them

You don't understand context do you, she was clearly holding back against him as she never took more than a few layers of skin off at a time.

You seem almost incapable of understanding what you see.

Inhuman

Cap and BP dont have to kill Logan or Sabertooth to win. Ko'ing them will do.
Wolverine has been KO'ed plenty of times.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Inhuman
Cap and BP dont have to kill Logan or Sabertooth to win. Ko'ing them will do.
Wolverine has been KO'ed plenty of times.

I know, I said that already. Let me guess you're going to quote me saying they've been KO'd by less, and then turn around and go... he doesn't think they've been KO'd before.. AMIRITE? Like you quoting me referencing comics and the heart herb, and then adding additional quotes where I say nothing was said though. We don't know, and try and paint a picture like I was unaware he could be enhanced. Point is, if he's at the level he's been at before.. i.e. Phoenix... getting himself wide open and then taking a sword straight through him. To be frank, as strong as Juggs is and should be, the blows he dealt out to Logan should be exponentially stronger than anything Cap or Bucky could dish out. He wasn't KO'd by them either.

quanchi112
Kt is the worst.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There's Backdown114... anymore backdowns today Quanshe?

quanchi112
There's Backdown114... anymore backdowns today Quanshe? You are a battlezone virgin. It's ironic since you're a real life virgin.

BruceSkywalker
nothing logan and victor have that can stop cap/t'challa from beating them up

FrothByte
If adamantium is considered indestructible and vibranium is too, then that means neither metal is cutting the other. Which means Logan can't cut through BP

KingD19
But BP's Vibranium should screw with Logan's Adamantium enough to at least cause him pain. Bucky's arm started to malfunction when it was around the suit.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
But BP's Vibranium should screw with Logan's Adamantium enough to at least cause him pain. Bucky's arm started to malfunction when it was around the suit.

I don't recall any scene like that. Are you referring to when BP put him in an arm bar? Because from what it looked like, BP tried to overpower his arm and Bucky was able to fight back. That's all it was.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
You can never be sure with that. How do you know if it had a similar effect to what Widow's tasers had on the arm and was messing up the circuits? Unless the new movie comes out we can't say

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't know about him laughing. Hell, I can barely remember that grim bastard even smiling in any of the films. stick out tongue
confused

Number one
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m62tjd6A3H1qa7hzxo4_250.gif

Number two
https://media.giphy.com/media/QdXRhbFWbK2hq/giphy.gif

Number three

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/jaketurman87/LoganHappy1_zps1e3ebe2c.gif~original

Number four
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111119363/3785726-7269365259-37316.gif
And there are more

TheVaultDweller
confused

Number one
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m62tjd6A3H1qa7hzxo4_250.gif

Number two
https://media.giphy.com/media/QdXRhbFWbK2hq/giphy.gif

Number three

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/jaketurman87/LoganHappy1_zps1e3ebe2c.gif~original

Number four
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111119363/3785726-7269365259-37316.gif
And there are more

Guess I should rephrase... I can barely remember him smiling when not thinking about Dat Azz. stick out tongue

Plus, you gotta admit, for every smile he does like 50 scowls. One of the few times I can remember him really grinning like a maniac was when he stole Cyclops' bike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.