The Hero of Tython's New Look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thHKk4yd0QA

(How he looked before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5eEyEPsXdk)

Interesting. And it looks like his new nexus lightsaber is yellow.

Nephthys
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1696158958/Kyle_400x400.JPG

Katarn approved.

DarthAnt66
I like the new look. It's more mature and honestly just makes him look like a more legitimate leader.

Before he gave off the young and ambitious Jedi Knight vibe. Now we get the powerful Jedi Master shit.

Nephthys
It's a decent beard, but I'd prefer something fuller that covers the cheeks. Like Kyles up there.

I do like how they've just never even pretended that the HoT was anything but the main character. Have they ever used a different class for trailers?

DarthAnt66
All "official" trailers have used the HoT, that I can recall. thumb up

FreshestSlice
The HoT looked exactly like this last month. You and LeGenD are so behind on literally everything KotFE related. My ascension is complete.

Sinious
thumb up people should stop being butthurt about HoTlander.

Nephthys
TBH I don't know if I can ever accept anything but the Ciphlander. Dat smooth, sexy voice is too much.

DarthAnt66
I didn't even notice until now. Makes sense that with the "enlightenment" also came a beard. thumb up

Sinious
Valkorion approves.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I didn't even notice until now. Makes sense that with the "enlightenment" also came a beard. thumb up
It's a shit beard tho.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
Valkorion approves.

That's why he turned on Arcann. The guy can never grow a beard. He's forever a disappointment.

Sinious
Yep, the ****er doesn't even have hair. smile

Nephthys
Don't. Even. Got. Hair.

NewGuy01
Gonna go on pretending the UltraSaber is blue, because HoT, Arcann, and Vaylin all having the same color while fighting is going to look like ass.

FreshestSlice
It's going to just be Arcann and the HoT, tbh. Vaylin isn't there. I'm not sure why Yellow is supposed to represent "beyond light and dark," though.

MS Warehouse
That's not what my Outlander looks like so I can assume this is noncanon.

JKBart
islam will dominate europe

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I like the new look. It's more mature and honestly just makes him look like a more legitimate leader.

Before he gave off the young and ambitious Jedi Knight vibe. Now we get the powerful Jedi Master shit.

This tbh.

The Ellimist
Still < Dooku

Petrus
Hmmm. I'm not sure Dooku > HoT.

Nephthys
He's talking about beards, mate.

Petrus
I know, dude. Dooku's beard is questionable.

NewGuy01
Yeah, obviously Dooku>HoT is an unrefutable fact in terms of combat. thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01

thumb up

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Respect levels +5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.