What could have been...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In leaked, cut content from KOTFE, Vaylin says something that would have been mindblowing and provided some closure at the same time:

The above is Vaylin chatting with Arcann, revealing that The Outlander is a child of Valkorion, and brother/sister of Arcann/Vaylin. Note that this part of the dialogue/story was ultimately cut out, obviously.

Thoughts? Would this have made KOTFE better or worse?

FreshestSlice
I think it's sad that Valkorion could ever produce the BH. Then I remember it was Vitiate at the time, and I feel better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Furthermore, imagine if they simple cut the content from season 1 and plan on using it in a later season. Strange times, indeed.

DarthAnt66
That's probably what's going to happen.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Given the dialogue from Valkorion throughout the expansion...

We have a Valklander on our hands!

MS Warehouse
The timeline would make no sense honestly. But that would be a nice twist.

FreshestSlice
He has bodies that have been running the Empire quasi for centuries. The timeline would be fine.

Beniboybling
Christ no, ge goes from hell bent on killing the HoT to him being his child? erm

S_W_LeGenD
Hero of Tython was under spell of Valkorion once. The latter might have converted Hero of Tython into a child during this time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Given that Vaylin and Arcann had specific knowledge of another sibling, I'm pretty sure the Hero was supposed to be/could still be Valkorion's actual biological son, as opposed to a Child of the Emperor.

NewGuy01
I approve of this direction.

MS Warehouse
Too bad it was nixed. How dare the TOR writers come up with something good!

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Christ no, ge goes from hell bent on killing the HoT to him being his child? erm
Because Valkorion is parent of the year and definitely didn't raise his children to murder each other?

Selenial
Yeh, Valkorion's compassion really helped Thex.... oh wait.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Because Valkorion is parent of the year and definitely didn't raise his children to murder each other? Not to my knowledge, its pretty evident he values them as at the very least powerful assets, it makes little sense in that respect that Valkorion wouldn't have attempted to claim him sooner, less sense he'd try to outright destroy him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Too bad it was nixed. How dare the TOR writers come up with something good!

It was nixed for now, but given that it can come back later, and Valkorion's dialogue, I bet it's still a good possibility.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Not to my knowledge, its pretty evident he values them as at the very least powerful assets, it makes little sense in that respect that Valkorion wouldn't have attempted to claim him sooner, less sense he'd try to outright destroy him.
He mind raped his daughter as a toddler because his wife said so, and watched as his son killed his other son, fully capable of stopping him. Killing is a mercy.

Fated Xtasy
This... this feels like some crappy WWE McMahon story line tbh.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
This... this feels like some crappy WWE McMahon story line tbh.

Oh gawd it's true. You aren't even wrong. Le facepalm.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
This... this feels like some crappy WWE McMahon story line tbh. LMFAO

Sinious
He mind raped his daughter as a toddler because his wife said so, and watched as his son killed his other son, fully capable of stopping him. Killing is a mercy. thumb up Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
This... this feels like some crappy WWE McMahon story line tbh. LOL

Beniboybling
He mind raped his daughter as a toddler because his wife said so, and watched as his son killed his other son, fully capable of stopping him. Killing is a mercy. Cool, that doesn't contradict my point.

FreshestSlice
Your point was that he would claim a child from a failed philosophy, which is kekworthy at best. Not that I think the Outlander is Valkorion's child. I'm holding out for the, "You were him all along," ending.

Sinious
Not that I think the Outlander is Valkorion's child. I'm holding out for the, "You were him all along," ending. So far, this is the theory that made more sense to me than anything else tbh. It's so retarded though

Aurbere
There's going to be an "I am your father" moment. And it's going to be stupid.

Nephthys
I'm holding out for the, "You were him all along," ending.

The HoT was Valkorion all along? What?

Beniboybling
Your point was that he would claim a child from a failed philosophy, which is kekworthy at best. Not that I think the Outlander is Valkorion's child. I'm holding out for the, "You were him all along," ending. Failed philosophy?

FreshestSlice
The Republic and Empire are failures held back by ancient dogma, the Jedi and the Sith they spawned. Time to wipe the slate clean. Probably with a galaxy consuming ritual.
Originally posted by Nephthys
The HoT was Valkorion all along? What?
It just works.

Col. Valerian
You just know they're gonna make HoT Valkorion's biological son. And it's gonna suck tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.