Thanos vs. Zues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Battle takes Place in outerspace.We know Odin is probably the most powerful skyfather,and in Asgard he allowed Thanos to up his power to his max and Odin could still beat this.However in space,Thanos I think could draw upon enough cosmic energy to match Zeus that this would be a draw and be the most even battle of cosmics in the universe.If their was a more even match up i would like to here it between cosmics?

Stoic
At this point, Thanos could probably beat both Zeus, and Odin together. Last I saw, he was able to call on all of the dead to fight with him. Thanos has become more powerful according to his last showing.

Genii96
Depends on how strong those dead are,otherwise, zeus spanks him

Stoic
Even if Thanos didn't call the dead he'd defeat Zeus based on feats alone. It also doesn't really depend on how strong the dead are since he can call on any within Death's realm, which should include the likes of guys as powerful as Korvac.

carver9
Zeus

Stoic
Gets slaughtered.

carver9
No he doesn't. Zeus is an equal to Odin. There is no way he gets slaughtered.

DarkSaint85
Feats of Zeus equal to Odin? And by that I don't mean statements. Actual feats.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
No he doesn't. Zeus is an equal to Odin. There is no way he gets slaughtered.

Thanos has gotten an upgrade. It was stated that he was going to become more powerful than Odin and Zeus, and rival Galactus in power. He's shown a new ability in case you missed it? If you recall, he recently called the dead to fight for him under his own power. Besides, what has Zeus done of note? He actually has to prove that he's on Odin's level, Thanos has proven that he can take what Odin dishes, and continue to rise to his feet. That of course was a weaker Thanos. Zeus gets slaughtered.

Stoic
Oh and Carver, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I believe that Thanos wiped out the Annihilation Wave all by himself. Zeus would have been completely overwhelmed. Thanos also tanked a blast capable of blowing Thor to bits which only left his arm lying there as a reminder of just how powerful the blast actually was. Thanos stood there like a gangster sporting damage that appeared to be as bad as the damage that Odin put on him when he was weaker than he is now. Just something to think about.

Estacado
Was it proved he got his arm blasted off?
I thought it was just bad drawing...

Insane Titan
DS is right, Zues is equal to Odin by statements and status only. Feat wise he's not close.

Thanos would give Zues a great fight if we go by both characters histories.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Estacado
Was it proved he got his arm blasted off?
I thought it was just bad drawing... it was just bad art on Thanos drawing.

Lol carver tried to claim Hulk survived Annihilus planet blasts, despite Annihilus watching saying everyone was dead barring Thanos and Thanos claiming it himself.

Estacado
We all know Carter.
He tried to claim Thanos didnt ***** Hulk.

He got on the ground from 1 phuckin eyebeam and was struggling to get up....haermm

He said Hulk must have easily got up after T left...

zopzop
We all know Carter.

He got on the ground from 1 phuckin eyebeam and was struggling to get up....haermm

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

laughing

Estacado
Maybe he was just doin pushups mid battle...mmm

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
So here is Infinity Finale, first I will post some random bits and then the rest of the story.

Hulk Rekt.
http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/26793964_1835978.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/26793966_2260623.jpg

Honestly don't know what happened after that. This Thanos teleport off ending with Hulk getting up dusting himself off. Short encounter.

Inedian
Well Zeus should be the more powerful one.

Stoic
Thanos is more powerful.

Genii96
Originally posted by Insane Titan
DS is right, Zues is equal to Odin by statements and status only. Feat wise he's not close.

Thanos would give Zues a great fight if we go by both characters histories.
Seeing as he hasn't close to odin's apperances, statements about them hold,none of his feats berate statements of them being equal,and iirc, both have scruffled briefly before

Genii96
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos has gotten an upgrade. It was stated that he was going to become more powerful than Odin and Zeus, and rival Galactus in power. He's shown a new ability in case you missed it? If you recall, he recently called the dead to fight for him under his own power. Besides, what has Zeus done of note? He actually has to prove that he's on Odin's level, Thanos has proven that he can take what Odin dishes, and continue to rise to his feet. That of course was a weaker Thanos. Zeus gets slaughtered.

What exactly did he do that makes you so sure he can take zeus?

Surtur

Couple of things: a statement is one thing, feats are better. God himself can say Thanos rivals Galactus, but I'd still want feats. As for calling the dead, are these dead people just as potent as they were when they were alive? Does it include ANYTHING that has died? Has he called forth any of the dead cosmics that greatly outpower him?

Furthermore you said even without this power Thanos slaughters Zeus. You didn't actually cite why. No Zeus isn't on Odin's level true, but then you don't need to be Odin level to defeat Thanos one on one.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Genii96
Seeing as he hasn't close to odin's apperances, statements about them hold,none of his feats berate statements of them being equal,and iirc, both have scruffled briefly before statements don't hold at all as his high feats aren't as good as Odins neither are his averages.

h1a8
Thanos is more powerful.

thanos has too many showings were he is beat, bloodied, or rocked by herald level beings and below.
The Zeus fight against Hulk (where Zeus didn't use his lightning) proves that he would devastate Thanos. IMO, WWH>Thanos in physicality.

h1a8
statements don't hold at all as his high feats aren't as good as Odins neither are his averages.

I would say that the Zeus Hulk fight was average for Zeus (based off writer's intentions of him being a peer to Odin). So I'm going with that Zeus here.

carver9
We all know Carter.

He was up in the next freaking panel walking around. Even had a fist ready to punch Thanos. Do I need to post Groot flooring Thanos as a win? Hell, did you even read the comic you're posting scans for? Obviously not. You would've known Hulk was up and 100% right after that panel.

laughing out loud

carver9
http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807726_4543940.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807727_3905652.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807728_3541906.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807729_1802987.jpg

laughing out loud

abhilegend
I like how Thanos hiding behind a force field and knocking down Hulk by an eyebeam is supposed to be such a great feat.

Someone post Sun God wrecking hulk to see how one wrecks Hulk with eye beams.

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/NewAvengersv3020-014_zps44510204.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/NewAvengersv3020-015_zpsf7bcd65c.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/NewAvengersv3020-016_zpsdb0e1392.jpg

Oh right.

carver9
Lol...you didn't have to do all of that ABHI.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
thanos has too many showings were he is beat, bloodied, or rocked by herald level beings and below.
The Zeus fight against Hulk (where Zeus didn't use his lightning) proves that he would devastate Thanos. IMO, WWH>Thanos in physicality. lol he used lighting against Hulk, read the comic ffs.

Insane Titan
I would say that the Zeus Hulk fight was average for Zeus (based off writer's intentions of him being a peer to Odin). So I'm going with that Zeus here. Youre know for talking absolute shit so there's that.

Insane Titan
http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807726_4543940.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807727_3905652.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807728_3541906.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/26807729_1802987.jpg

laughing out loud Thanos even turned his back on Hulk that's how weak Hulk is. He went down after 1 casual eye beam, hell Thanos even admits he didn't want to take Hulk out.

Genii96
statements don't hold at all as his high feats aren't as good as Odins neither are his averages.
How many feats does he even have in total to start comparing them?

StiltmanFTW
It's Zeus, not Zues.

quanchi112
Thanos wins like I've been saying for years.

carver9
Thanos even turned his back on Hulk that's how weak Hulk is. He went down after 1 casual eye beam, hell Thanos even admits he didn't want to take Hulk out.

If that makes you feel better then keep saying it to yourself. Just know that showing holds no weight here and you trying to spice it up does nothing as well.

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
Couple of things: a statement is one thing, feats are better. God himself can say Thanos rivals Galactus, but I'd still want feats. As for calling the dead, are these dead people just as potent as they were when they were alive? Does it include ANYTHING that has died? Has he called forth any of the dead cosmics that greatly outpower him?

Furthermore you said even without this power Thanos slaughters Zeus. You didn't actually cite why. No Zeus isn't on Odin's level true, but then you don't need to be Odin level to defeat Thanos one on one.

Not entirely false, but not entirely true either. You see, Marvel stated that Thanos' future would showcase a far more powerful Titan that the one that appeared in the earlier Infinity arcs, and we got a taste of his new found power less than a month ago. This clearly shows the direction that Marvel is going to take this character in. Of course we can waive it away based on low feat showings to date, but then again, he defeated the Annhilation Wave alone.

The Zeus fight against Hulk (where Zeus didn't use his lightning) proves that he would devastate Thanos. IMO, WWH>Thanos in physicality.

The Hulk did not go there to fight, or wage a war with Zeus. this is something that can not be disputed. There is a clear difference. If this is something that you can not see, why not compare the Hulk's power display in that fight with Zeus versus the power display that he showcased when he was in the Dark Dimension? Same character, different motivation. Thanos would absolutely kill Zeus these days based on the tools that he presently has to work with.

Insane Titan
If that makes you feel better then keep saying it to yourself. Just know that showing holds no weight here and you trying to spice it up does nothing as well. oh it holds weight, all you have to do is look at the posters who downplay it (you/Abhi) and it makes it so obvious Hulk was out classed.

carver9
oh it holds weight, all you have to do is look at the posters who downplay it (you/Abhi) and it makes it so obvious Hulk was out classed.

Lol...ok. Thor knocked Thanos to his knees. Groot knocked Thanos to his knees. Odin knocked Thanos to his knees. Morg knocked Thanos to his knees...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49974/2366870-thanos.jpg

I'm glad you finally admitted Thanos is a weakling.

psycho gundam
yikes

Insane Titan
Lol...ok. Thor knocked Thanos to his knees. Groot knocked Thanos to his knees. Odin knocked Thanos to his knees. Morg knocked Thanos to his knees...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49974/2366870-thanos.jpg

I'm glad you finally admitted Thanos is a weakling. morg had no affect on Thanos even with Morg using all his momentum to knock Thanos over.

Thanos put Hulk down casually, the simple eye blast hurt Hulk.

Groot never knocked Thsnos to his knees once, both times Thanos was weakened and still put Groot down.

You can give all the poor examples all you want, Hulk has been proven to be nothing to Thanos.

For someone who claims to be a great debater you're not very good at it.

TheHulk
Holy shit! How many times! it's f***cking ZEus! not ZUes! I hate it when people do this!

edit: oh and about the thread. Personally, i believe Zeus is slightly below Odin in power so it's not really far off to say Zeus is equal to Odin.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulk
Holy shit! How many times! it's f***cking ZEus! not ZUes! I hate it when people do this!

edit: oh and about the thread. Personally, i believe Zeus is slightly below Odin in power so it's not really far off to say Zeus is equal to Odin.

Thanos was said to be in the middle of a lineup of characters that placed him well above Odin and Zeus in his future. There were three rows, he was said to one day range somewhere in the middle, while Odin and Zeus were in the last row, Does anyone have that scan? Seems like people want to ignore it. I can't see any reason why that future has not come and gone? He has become a lot more powerful than he was. He defeated the Annihilation Wave in less than 10 panels. What does it take to impress you guys?

h1a8
lol he used lighting against Hulk, read the comic ffs. Yes, but it doesn't count since Hulk healed and the new battle was fought without lightning. In that battle Zeus stomped WWH.

Thanos can do no such thing to WWH.

Insane Titan
Yes, but it doesn't count since Hulk healed and the new battle was fought without lightning. In that battle Zeus stomped WWH.

Thanos can do no such thing to WWH. Hulk healed because he was allowed to heal.

Thanos wouldn't allow him to heal.

DarkOdin
Thanos was said to be in the middle of a lineup of characters that placed him well above Odin and Zeus in his future. There were three rows, he was said to one day range somewhere in the middle, while Odin and Zeus were in the last row, Does anyone have that scan? Seems like people want to ignore it. I can't see any reason why that future has not come and gone? He has become a lot more powerful than he was. He defeated the Annihilation Wave in less than 10 panels. What does it take to impress you guys? he was not place in the middle it was stated in time his place in the galaxy would be in the middle of the cosmics scale. It did however show Zeus to be above thanos as of current.

Surtur
Not entirely false, but not entirely true either. You see, Marvel stated that Thanos' future would showcase a far more powerful Titan that the one that appeared in the earlier Infinity arcs, and we got a taste of his new found power less than a month ago. This clearly shows the direction that Marvel is going to take this character in. Of course we can waive it away based on low feat showings to date, but then again, he defeated the Annhilation Wave alone.

You didn't exactly clear anything up in regards to the mechanics of this necromantic power he has and what exactly he'd do to defeat Zeus without this ability.

If he's going to be shown as getting stronger in the future then surely in due time we'll have feats to support it.

If he's been shown to get an explicit power up then his defeat of the Wave shouldn't be dismissed though. It seems he is clearly stronger and Marvel tells us one day he'll reach a certain level of strength..so the feats should come sooner or later. But for now I'd want feats on the level of Galactus if we're going to say he is on that level. What specifically did Thanos do to stop the Wave? I assume he didn't just wave his hand and make it stop.

TethAdamTheRock
Post that scan

Stoic
You didn't exactly clear anything up in regards to the mechanics of this necromantic power he has and what exactly he'd do to defeat Zeus without this ability.

If he's going to be shown as getting stronger in the future then surely in due time we'll have feats to support it.

If he's been shown to get an explicit power up then his defeat of the Wave shouldn't be dismissed though. It seems he is clearly stronger and Marvel tells us one day he'll reach a certain level of strength..so the feats should come sooner or later. But for now I'd want feats on the level of Galactus if we're going to say he is on that level. What specifically did Thanos do to stop the Wave? I assume he didn't just wave his hand and make it stop.

He opened a portal, and the dead flew out and were under his power. His thralls then began to systematically destroy every bug creature in sight. I assume that Anni's army of bugs became Thanos' thralls once they died.

Yes, but it doesn't count since Hulk healed and the new battle was fought without lightning. In that battle Zeus stomped WWH.

Thanos can do no such thing to WWH.

Way to ignore context. I think I'll begin ignoring your posts from now on.

zom1967
sorry,I have been out of the loop.Although i did see Thanos summon the dead,Zeus may be in trouble here

h1a8
Hulk healed because he was allowed to heal.

Thanos wouldn't allow him to heal.

Thanos wouldn't be able to hurt WWH on the level Zeus was able to.
Hell, Zeus nearly one shotted him with lightning and broke him up in a few hits. Thanos is not doing that at all.

Insane Titan
Thanos wouldn't be able to hurt WWH on the level Zeus was able to.
Hell, Zeus nearly one shotted him with lightning and broke him up in a few hits. Thanos is not doing that at all. Yeah he would , but then again you know nothing of Thanos.

Raisen
phucking zom is still around?

carver9
morg had no affect on Thanos even with Morg using all his momentum to knock Thanos over.

Thanos put Hulk down casually, the simple eye blast hurt Hulk.

Groot never knocked Thsnos to his knees once, both times Thanos was weakened and still put Groot down.

You can give all the poor examples all you want, Hulk has been proven to be nothing to Thanos.

For someone who claims to be a great debater you're not very good at it.

Glad we agree that Thanos is a weakling due to him falling on his back and being saved from Morg wrath. You're the best.

Insane Titan
Glad we agree that Thanos is a weakling due to him falling on his back and being saved from Morg wrath. You're the best. haha you're pathetic.

Every instance you gave they were actually trying to put Thanos down, Thanos wasn't even trying to put Hulk down. Hulk was saved from Thanos destroying him due to wanting to converse with other heroes

carver9
haha you're pathetic.

Every instance you gave they were actually trying to put Thanos down, Thanos wasn't even trying to put Hulk down. Hulk was saved from Thanos destroying him due to wanting to converse with other heroes

Lol...you're desperate. Maybe in the future they'll give you a showing of Thanos taking the Hulk down but until then, you're pretty much thriving for attention. Thanos got taken down to the knees by a list of character and recently got knocked out by a team less powerful than what the Hulk has taken on. Sad purple man. Whatever you're trying to accomplish with Thanos budging Hulk with an eye blast is failing but you can keep typing up the nonsense if you want. I will still see the showing as what it is... irrelevant.

Insane Titan
Lol...you're desperate. Maybe in the future they'll give you a showing of Thanos taking the Hulk down but until then, you're pretty much thriving for attention. Thanos got taken down to the knees by a list of character and recently got knocked out by a team less powerful than what the Hulk has taken on. Sad purple man. Whatever you're trying to accomplish with Thanos budging Hulk with an eye blast is failing but you can keep typing up the nonsense if you want. I will still see the showing as what it is... irrelevant. cry more f*ggot. As I've proven you have nothing, not even Hulk putting Thanos down. You have to use other characters taking it to Thanos because Hulk can't. Every example you used I blew apart.

You think that team taking down Thanos is a sore point in his history lol. captain America on his own has koed Hulk.

Face facts without trying to hurt Hulk Thanos still floored him, Hulk is weak just like you.

One_Angry_Scot
Thanos was said to be in the middle of a lineup of characters that placed him well above Odin and Zeus in his future. There were three rows, he was said to one day range somewhere in the middle, while Odin and Zeus were in the last row, Does anyone have that scan? Seems like people want to ignore it. I can't see any reason why that future has not come and gone? He has become a lot more powerful than he was. He defeated the Annihilation Wave in less than 10 panels. What does it take to impress you guys?

A bit late but I only just saw this message.

http://i.imgur.com/97AKyf6.jpg1

carver9
cry more f*ggot. As I've proven you have nothing, not even Hulk putting Thanos down. You have to use other characters taking it to Thanos because Hulk can't. Every example you used I blew apart.

You think that team taking down Thanos is a sore point in his history lol. captain America on his own has koed Hulk.

Face facts without trying to hurt Hulk Thanos still floored him, Hulk is weak just like you.

You're still trying.

Also, Cap has knocked Thanos teeth out and Ms. Marvel just koed Thanos. The same Ms. Marvel who punches couldn't even tickle Hulk. Sad Thanos.

Insane Titan
You're still trying.

Also, Cap has knocked Thanos teeth out and Ms. Marvel just koed Thanos. The same Ms. Marvel who punches couldn't even tickle Hulk. Sad Thanos. caps never done that so all you have is a lie.

She Hulks punches didn't bust Thanos open like she did WWH, and she held back against WWH.

A holding back Thanos easily floored a angry Hulk, let's see any showing you have of Hulk looking superior against Thanos.....

That's right you have nothing, just like your so called comic knowledge lol.

psycho gundam
For someone who claims to be a great debater you're not very good at it. He's beating you now so....

Stoic
A bit late but I only just saw this message.

http://i.imgur.com/97AKyf6.jpg1

That's the one Scot. Thanks. As of now, Thanos has done more than enough to grant him the win here. Whereas Zeus has done very little, and remains to be slightly above the Stranger. Any blast capable of blowing Thor into pieces would likely lay Zeus out.

carver9
caps never done that so all you have is a lie.

She Hulks punches didn't bust Thanos open like she did WWH, and she held back against WWH.

A holding back Thanos easily floored a angry Hulk, let's see any showing you have of Hulk looking superior against Thanos.....

That's right you have nothing, just like your so called comic knowledge lol.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137623/2658786-thanos_gets_pwned_2.png

Look like something came out of Thanos mouth with that shield slap from a holding back Cap. Vision also caved his face in.

Prove that She Hulk was holding back. She Hulk schooled Gamora and she was able to do this to Thanos...

https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/287751-36823-thanos.jpg

Look at that blood flying out of Thanos mouth and She Hulk ever while holding back is stronger than Gamaro.

A mind controlled Morg slapped Thanos to the floor and Ms. Marvel, the same Ms. Marvel who was a flee to Hulk...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/5059534-9653394380-50514.jpg

She koed Thanos. Thanos needs an upgrade. No wonder you're clinging to lame showings to help him out. Sad little man.

Sin I AM
That's the one Scot. Thanks. As of now, Thanos has done more than enough to grant him the win here. Whereas Zeus has done very little, and remains to be slightly above the Stranger. Any blast capable of blowing Thor into pieces would likely lay Zeus out.

Isnt he scheduled to appear soon?

celeyhyga17
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137623/2658786-thanos_gets_pwned_2.png

Look like something came out of Thanos mouth with that shield slap from a holding back Cap. Vision also caved his face in.

Prove that She Hulk was holding back. She Hulk schooled Gamora and she was able to do this to Thanos...

Look at that blood flying out of Thanos mouth and She Hulk ever while holding back is stronger than Gamaro.

A mind controlled Morg slapped Thanos to the floor and Ms. Marvel, the same Ms. Marvel who was a flee to Hulk...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/5059534-9653394380-50514.jpg

She koed Thanos. Thanos needs an upgrade. No wonder you're clinging to lame showings to help him out. Sad little man.
facepalm

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM

I don't know? Sorry.

Stoic

Wait, are you talking about Thor?

Sin I AM
Wait, are you talking about Thor?

No zeus. In hercules book. Im sure i seen it somewhere...wait a tic lemme look

Sin I AM
Cant find it.

Stoic
It's cool. I just think that Zeus is the one that has to prove that he wins here, not Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
facepalm

Read through the thread bro.

celeyhyga17
Read through the thread bro.
I know you are trying to make a point, but it doesn't help your case when your post that is being used to make a point is littered with doo doo...

carver9
I know you are trying to make a point, but it doesn't help your case when your post that is being used to make a point is littered with doo doo...

laughing out loud

I'm replying to doo doo posts though.

h1a8
Yeah he would , but then again you know nothing of Thanos. What feats by Thanos support him hurting WWH on the level Zeus did or better?

zom1967
1`I1 try to be one`s ones`t with you stoic,I have been a Thanos fan when Starlin had a chance to putt him a I`ron man book back in 1975.Iron man and the police put him in hand cofes! man times have changes things 30 years later he is a moderate to hight skyther skyfather.fahiter has the intellect to crush even these God fathers.and let`s not forgett big G and the celesctials can someone infinitly more powerful.(By the way I think it was a no Iron book he first he appeaered in).DO I get a know prize for this stan?????

Insane Titan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
He's beating you now so.... of course he is cheerleader, that's why every example he's used has been blown apart. Plus he has nothing to counter from Hulk of Thanos casually putting him down without trying.

Insane Titan

She koed Thanos. Thanos needs an upgrade. No wonder you're clinging to lame showings to help him out. Sad little man. so you have a example of Thanos when he was weakened and one where no damage was done and he was faking it lol you are the worst.

And then you use a Ms Marvel scan where she's not operating at the same lvl.

Still waiting on Hulk doing something to Thanos.

Kazenji

Look like something came out of Thanos mouth with that shield slap from a holding back Cap. Vision also caved his face in

Someone's over analyzing things....

One_Angry_Scot
No zeus. In hercules book. Im sure i seen it somewhere...wait a tic lemme look

He might be in the Civil War II - Gods of War book. The Hercules book is discontinued and is being carried on in that book.

Sin I AM
He might be in the Civil War II - Gods of War book. The Hercules book is discontinued and is being carried on in that book.

Poor sales?

S/n i hate when people stretch the page. Wtf

One_Angry_Scot
Poor sales?

S/n i hate when people stretch the page. Wtf

Nah it was just because of Civil War coming around at the same time and it was decided to give the series a new name.

psycho gundam
of course he is cheerleader, that's why every example he's used has been blown apart. Plus he has nothing to counter from Hulk of Thanos casually putting him down without trying. Yeah no. What you refuse to recognize is the same casual dismissal you're hyping up was just as easily healed from, which Carver is trying to convey to no avail. How you're on a high horse concerning this is the weird part.

Insane Titan
Yeah no. What you refuse to recognize is the same casual dismissal you're hyping up was just as easily healed from, which Carver is trying to convey to no avail. How you're on a high horse concerning this is the weird part. yeah you're cheerleading because of the fact I've humiliated you in the past.

What you both refuse to acknowledge is that Thanos floored Hulk without even trying as he didn't want to hurt him. Hulk only healed because Thanos let him. If Thanos wanted to finish him of he could of easily done so.

Kazenji
Nah it was just because of Civil War coming around at the same time and it was decided to give the series a new name.

I'm reading the ongoing is only being put on hiatus for Civil War 2, Not actually cancelled.

h1a8
yeah you're cheerleading because of the fact I've humiliated you in the past.

What you both refuse to acknowledge is that Thanos floored Hulk without even trying as he didn't want to hurt him. Hulk only healed because Thanos let him. If Thanos wanted to finish him of he could of easily done so. That's a much weaker version of Hulk. And you have no proof that Thanos didn't put effort into that blast. Why do you think it was casual?

Insane Titan
That's a much weaker version of Hulk. And you have no proof that Thanos didn't put effort into that blast. Why do you think it was casual? you clearly didn't know starlin was using indestructible Hulk version who is on par with WWH feat wise. His words(writers intent like you always like to use) he said Hulk may come in use and it wouldn't look good disposing of a comrade of heroes he was about to converse with.

Seriously do you ever read anything or just go around with your head up your ass trolling.

h1a8
you clearly didn't know starlin was using indestructible Hulk version who is on par with WWH feat wise. His words(writers intent like you always like to use) he said Hulk may come in use and it wouldn't look good disposing of a comrade of heroes he was about to converse with.

Seriously do you ever read anything or just go around with your head up your ass trolling. No he isn't. WWH almost killed Hercules in 2 punches (and was holding back), casually broke Colossus arms, and koed Red Hulk with a simple thunderclap.

That doesn't mean Thanos didn't use full power. It simply means that he didn't keep pouring it on. Using full power for a short amount of time is the same as holding back. Also Hulk has the ability to power through blasts (like he did against vector) being damaged.

Insane Titan
No he isn't. WWH almost killed Hercules in 2 punches (and was holding back), casually broke Colossus arms, and koed Red Hulk with a simple thunderclap.

That doesn't mean Thanos didn't use full power. It simply means that he didn't keep pouring it on. Using full power for a short amount of time is the same as holding back. Also Hulk has the ability to power through blasts (like he did against vector) being damaged. more lies, he didn't nearly kill Hercules. Hercules had a busted face that's it, plus it far more than 2 punches. Hercules let Hulk beat on him, he even admitted it.

You haven't even read any indestructible Hulk so again stop lying.

Ffs your grasping is pathetic, seeing as Thanos has produced far stronger eye beams several times. He didn't power through Thanos blast so your point is irrelevant.

h1a8
more lies, he didn't nearly kill Hercules. Hercules had a busted face that's it, plus it far more than 2 punches. Hercules let Hulk beat on him, he even admitted it.

You haven't even read any indestructible Hulk so again stop lying.

Ffs your grasping is pathetic, seeing as Thanos has produced far stronger eye beams several times. He didn't power through Thanos blast so your point is irrelevant. I remember about 2 punches (I could be wrong though) and Hercules was a mess. Thanos has wailed on BRB and Thor without that type of damage done.

Hulk wasn't damaged though. Yes it affected him, but WWH would have walked through it. Remember rage is what makes Hulk stronger. WWH had the most rage out of any hulk. And he was able to go WB at anytime.

There is no way Thanos can do what Zeus did to WWH. That's crazy. Thanos might be able to beat WWH though (that's iffy) but not like how Zeus did. And that's Pak's Hulk.

Insane Titan
I remember about 2 punches (I could be wrong though) and Hercules was a mess. Thanos has wailed on BRB and Thor without that type of damage done.

Hulk wasn't damaged though. Yes it affected him, but WWH would have walked through it. Remember rage is what makes Hulk stronger. WWH had the most rage out of any hulk. And he was able to go WB at anytime.

There is no way Thanos can do what Zeus did to WWH. That's crazy. Thanos might be able to beat WWH though (that's iffy) but not like how Zeus did. And that's Pak's Hulk. you're flat out lying. More lies again BRB wrecked in a heap on the floor. Thanos put Thor down in 1 punch in Infinity and as normal you're forgetting Hercules let Hulk wail on him.

Again with the bullshit, go read Indestructible Hulk before you make any comparison. WWH needed the warbound against Sentry's energy.

Thanos would do what Zeus did but it may take a little longer.

carver9

What you both refuse to acknowledge is that Thanos floored Hulk without even trying as he didn't want to hurt him. Hulk only healed because Thanos let him. If Thanos wanted to finish him of he could of easily done so.

no expression

So weird.

Insane Titan
no expression

So weird. so cowardly and predictable.

Surtur
Surfer blasted Thanos one time and he just lol nope'd it, but you are trying to suggest Captain America can cause him harm? If this is true then Thor with the power gem and warrior madness would of literally punched his head right off, but all Thor did was bloody his nose.

So Cap>>>>Thor with the power gem and warrior madness?

psycho gundam

What you both refuse to acknowledge is that Thanos floored Hulk without even trying as he didn't want to hurt him. Hulk only healed because Thanos let him. If Thanos wanted to finish him of he could of easily done so. Prove both claims

Sin I AM
IT out here kickin ass & takin names....

https://66.media.tumblr.com/0487520685764283d959b8b3eeed191e/tumblr_n5ie92SXZ01shxe70o1_400.gif

psycho gundam
IT out here kickin ass & takin names....

https://66.media.tumblr.com/0487520685764283d959b8b3eeed191e/tumblr_n5ie92SXZ01shxe70o1_400.gif Originally posted by psycho gundam
Prove both claims

Sin I AM

Oh pg i heart u too

Insane Titan
Prove both claims he floored him without wanting to take him out. It's been shown on panel in the same story Thanos can blast stronger/harder. You're just trolling if you think Thsnos wouldn't of continued to attack if had wanted to have really put Hulk down.

Genii96
Thanos would beat wwh...but he aint beating zeus

abhilegend
There is really nothing to indicate Thanos could easily take out hulk. If that was so, why hide behind a force field and just knock him down.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
There is really nothing to indicate Thanos could easily take out hulk. If that was so, why hide behind a force field and just knock him down. why get punched when don't have to, it's common sense. I know you will desperately try to lowball, but there is no way of it not been clear Thanos could of done far more damage if he wanted too just basing it off the trilogy alone that showed Thanos blasting power or even press the attack more when Hulk was down. Hell Thanos even so in the story.

carver9
There is really nothing to indicate Thanos could easily take out hulk. If that was so, why hide behind a force field and just knock him down.

thumb up

Surtur
The reason he hid behind a forcefield is..because he can. He's not really there to prove to people how tough he is by purposely letting someone punch him in the face.

Thanos has a variety of ways to take out the Hulk, he wouldn't actually need a forcefield.

abhilegend
why get punched when don't have to, it's common sense. I know you will desperately try to lowball, but there is no way of it not been clear Thanos could of done far more damage if he wanted too just basing it off the trilogy alone that showed Thanos blasting power or even press the attack more when Hulk was down. Hell Thanos even so in the story.
Do more damage, sure. Knock him out? Never shown.

It's just reaching at this point. Thanos never put a force field against the likes of Thor and Surfer. He has only put it against Champion and Hulk.

Starlin is very consistent about this kind of stuff.

abhilegend
The reason he hid behind a forcefield is..because he can. He's not really there to prove to people how tough he is by purposely letting someone punch him in the face.

Thanos has a variety of ways to take out the Hulk, he wouldn't actually need a forcefield.
Yeah, that's why he does that so many times.

Oh wait...

carver9

It's just reaching at this point. Thanos never put a force field against the likes of Thor and Surfer. He has only put it against Champion and Hulk.

Starlin is very consistent about this kind of stuff.

thumb up

celeyhyga17

Thanos never put a force field against the likes of Thor and Surfer. He has only put it against Champion and Hulk.

facepalm

Insane Titan

Starlin is very consistent about this kind of stuff. seeing as he's floored more powerful people than Hulk its easy possibility. I like the way you go all carver regarding this, it's so clear when a casual shot not intending to take Hulk out floors him, what a full powered shot would do.

He put a shield up against PG Thor, Omega and Galactus, he also put up a force field to stop Fallen One. All attacks were stopped.

h1a8
seeing as he's floored more powerful people than Hulk its easy possibility. I like the way you go all carver regarding this, it's so clear when a casual shot not intending to take Hulk out floors him, what a full powered shot would do.

He put a shield up against PG Thor, Omega and Galactus, he also put up a force field to stop Fallen One. All attacks were stopped.

He intended on flooring Hulk. He let up on Hulk though. Remember, maximum power for a short time?

Anyway, why is that relevant? WWH is far more powerful than that Hulk. That Hulk couldn't one shot ko Rulk with a thunderclap

Estacado
seeing as he's floored more powerful people than Hulk its easy possibility. I like the way you go all carver regarding this, it's so clear when a casual shot not intending to take Hulk out floors him, what a full powered shot would do.

That must mean Hulk is Galactus lvl now....biscuits

Insane Titan
He intended on flooring Hulk. He let up on Hulk though. Remember, maximum power for a short time?

Anyway, why is that relevant? WWH is far more powerful than that Hulk. That Hulk couldn't one shot ko Rulk with a thunderclap he showed more power with same blast against a amped Annhilius.

Again you have no clue what you're talking about, go read indestructible Hulk as per normal you're clinging to stuff you have no clue about.

Damborgson

What would you say was it that he used when he stopped Mjolnir midair?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Damborgson
What would you say was it that he used when he stopped Mjolnir midair? I've always said TK as the hammer stops dead, I would of expected the hammer to bounce of a force field.

What you say?

celeyhyga17
I've always said TK as the hammer stops dead, I would of expected the hammer to bounce of a force field.

What you say?
Essentially the same. It would be nitpicking to differentiate since it was for the same desired effect... Which was shielding himself from an attack.

And as for claims that Thanos only always employs shielding against the likes of Hulk or Champion, I guess Hulk was never in Infinity or Avengers Assemble.

erm

Funny how it's always the same people making false claims and portraying them as absolute fact.

Genii96
Thanos uses a FF cuz he wants to,he has taken a gas giant exploding without scathe

Damborgson
I've always said TK as the hammer stops dead, I would of expected the hammer to bounce of a force field.

What you say?

Same. 👍

I've just heard different opinions on it.

Insane Titan
Essentially the same. It would be nitpicking to differentiate since it was for the same desired effect... Which was shielding himself from an attack.

And as for claims that Thanos only always employs shielding against the likes of Hulk or Champion, I guess Hulk was never in Infinity or Avengers Assemble.

erm

Funny how it's always the same people making false claims and portraying them as absolute fact. h1 only posts in Thanos threads to downplay him.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Damborgson
Same. 👍

I've just heard different opinions on it. cool.

What other opinions?

Damborgson
cool.

What other opinions?

That it was some sort of force field that ground it to a stop.

h1a8
WWH is far more powerful than that Hulk. That Hulk couldn't one shot ko Rulk with a thunderclap.

abhilegend

Uh, great circular logic. Next you will claim that as Hulk has beaten people more powerful than Thanos, he can beat Thanos too. Oh wait. Yes, it floored him. Nothing more, nothing less. To claim anything from it is sheer idiocy.

Only against Galactus and Omega under Starlin. Both PG Thor and Fallen One fights are written by Marz and Giffen. You are only proving my point.

Originally posted by Genii96
Thanos uses a FF cuz he wants to,he has taken a gas giant exploding without scathe
And why would he want to?

abhilegend

erm

Funny how it's always the same people making false claims and portraying them as absolute fact.
I didn't know Infinity or AA were written by Starlin.

mmm

Insane Titan
Uh, great circular logic. Next you will claim that as Hulk has beaten people more powerful than Thanos, he can beat Thanos too. Oh wait. Yes, it floored him. Nothing more, nothing less. To claim anything from it is sheer idiocy.

Only against Galactus and Omega under Starlin. Both PG Thor and Fallen One fights are written by Marz and Giffen. You are only proving my point.

And why would he want to? lol there is nothing circular about it. You keep going full carver though champ it suits you well.

Under Starlin or not they were still used so your point fails.

celeyhyga17
I didn't know Infinity or AA were written by Starlin.

mmm

What does it have to do with the character supposedly only using shields on the likes of Hulk or Champion? Or dumb claims that he never used a forcefield against Thor?

Hell let's go further. Under Starlin Thanos beat the shiet out of a hulked out Annihilus. The same Annihilus who was beating the tar out of Hulk. And how did Annihilus hulk out? By replicating Hulk's power coupled with the cosmic control rod.
What's your point really?

erm

carver9
What does it have to do with the character supposedly only using shields on the likes of Hulk or Champion? Or dumb claims that he never used a forcefield against Thor?

Hell let's go further. Under Starlin Thanos beat the shiet out of a hulked out Annihilus. The same Annihilus who was beating the tar out of Hulk. And how did Annihilus hulk out? By replicating Hulk's power coupled with the cosmic control rod.

erm

He still had to go all out against a Hulk Annihilus and only beat him due to experience. Other incarnations of the Hulk is a different beast. Let's not pretend like Annihilus mastered Hulk power because he didn't.

Insane Titan

erm the levels of carvertard they will go to is pathetic.

celeyhyga17
He still had to go all out against a Hulk Annihilus and only beat him due to experience. Other incarnations of the Hulk is a different beast. Let's not pretend like Annihilus mastered Hulk power because he didn't.
Lol... How does superior experience help your case? Btw he also stated Annihilus has been acquiring power for a little over a hundred years while he has been at it for centuries.

And what did he say was the main reason why he wins?? Because he was "Thanos". Again not sure why you're bringing up anything. Hulked Out Annihilus got his @$$ handed to him straight up. Lol.. No shields. And didn't he beat the shiet out of your boy Gladiator just before that @$$ whoopin?

Annihilus master hulk power?
laughing out loud

Btw what are you trying to say here? What's your point?

abhilegend
lol there is nothing circular about it. You keep going full carver though champ it suits you well.

Under Starlin or not they were still used so your point fails.
Tell us more about how Thanos can easily take out Hulk though. That's just amusing. Originally posted by celeyhyga17

erm
If you don't know or can't follow, we are talking about a specific writer's version of Thanos.

Never said anything about Thanos beating Hulk or vice versa. The argument is that Thanos can easily take out hulk. That's never happened. Annihilus was more powerful than Thanos and even he didn't take Hulk out after an issue of fight.

So yeah.

carver9
the levels of carvertard they will go to is pathetic.

Dude, stop putting my name in your arguments because you're getting owned. It's obvious why you are bringing me up. You want ABHI to push away from crushing your lame logic. Give up and continue to get crushed. Carver logic...lol, like your logic is grand or something. It's laughable at best.

carver9
Lol... How does superior experience help your case? Btw he also stated Annihilus has been acquiring power for a little over a hundred years while he has been at it for centuries.

And what did he say was the main reason why he wins?? Because he was "Thanos". Again not sure why you're bringing up anything. Hulked Out Annihilus got his @$$ handed to him straight up. Lol.. No shields. And didn't he beat the shiet out of your boy Gladiator just before that @$$ whoopin?

Annihilus master hulk power?
laughing out loud

Btw what are you trying to say here? What's your point?

Scans that states he was acquiring power during the Starlin story line.

Thanos said he won based off experience. He also said that him and Annihilus were equals.

Why areyou bringing Glads into this when Annihilus said that Hulk gave him a better fight? Don't get it.

You're right, he didn't us s shields against Annihilus but he sure as hell used it against Hulk. Don't get your point.

Insane Titan
Tell us more about how Thanos can easily take out Hulk though. That's just amusing.
If you don't know or can't follow, we are talking about a specific writer's version of Thanos.

Never said anything about Thanos beating Hulk or vice versa. The argument is that Thanos can easily take out hulk. That's never happened. Annihilus was more powerful than Thanos and even he didn't take Hulk out after an issue of fight.

So yeah. still going full carver , suppose desperate times eh.

It simple even someone as dense as you could understand Thanos put Hulk on his ass and at his mercy without wanting to really injure him. Simple attacking stronger or not letting up takes Hulk out.

Insane Titan
Dude, stop putting my name in your arguments because you're getting owned. It's obvious why you are bringing me up. You want ABHI to push away from crushing your lame logic. Give up and continue to get crushed. Carver logic...lol, like your logic is grand or something. It's laughable at best. lol keep cheerleading you spineless f*ggot. As usual can't even read what's on panel, is there any wonder you're the most mocked poster on the history of the vs forum.

Point in case, you now need someone to explain to you about Annihilus Gathering power over centuries....its stated in the comic we've been talking about FF's.

abhilegend
still going full carver , suppose desperate times eh.

It simple even someone as dense as you could understand Thanos put Hulk on his ass and at his mercy without wanting to really injure him. Simple attacking stronger or not letting up takes Hulk out.
Cool story bro. Let us all know how Thanos can easily take out hulk despite never doing so in last 40 years.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Go carver go.

Crying yourself to sleep may work.

If you can't handle the facts shown on panel, then maybe you shouldn't get involved child.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17

So yeah.
Lol.. Who can take you seriously? Earlier u said Thanos never uses force fields against Thor under Starlin. Obviously wrong.

And as far as the character goes, I'm merely pointing out that Thanos has obviously not always used forcefields against Hulk.

Scans that states he was acquiring power during the Starlin story line.

Thanos said he won based off experience. He also said that him and Annihilus were equals.

Why areyou bringing Glads into this when Annihilus said that Hulk gave him a better fight? Don't get it.

You're right, he didn't us s shields against Annihilus but he sure as hell used it against Hulk. Don't get your point.
Scans? Read the book.

Your "experience" reasoning is as useless as any statement about being equals, acquiring power through time, or anything aimilar.

Thanos won. He beat an Annihilus who had Hulk's power... Without shields... Under Starlin.

Surtur

Because he's better then Hulk and Hulk doesn't deserve the honor of making physical contact. Silver Surfer and Thor obviously do deserve said honor. See how much of a b*tch Hulk is?

carver9
Lol.. Who can take you seriously? Earlier u said Thanos never uses force fields against Thor under Starlin. Obviously wrong.

And as far as the character goes, I'm merely pointing out that Thanos has obviously not always used forcefields against Hulk.

Scans? Read the book.

Your "experience" reasoning is as useless as any statement about being equals, acquiring power through time, or anything aimilar.

Thanos won. He beat an Annihilus who had Hulk's power... Without shields... Under Starlin.

I'm sure we read the same book which is the reason I'm asking you for scans.

So why bring up Thanos mentioning of beating Annihilus is due to him being Thanos. If anything, Annihilus won the fight in the end anyways. Remember, Thanos got bfred and killed in the end. That's if you're looking for ending results. I still want to see where it was said of him acquiring power through time because if you're talking about the scene I think you are talking about, that was mentioned due to Annihilus capture of Warlock.

He did great against Annihilus who had Hulk strength (who also punched a hole clean through Thanos side with Hulk strength).

Insane Titan
Sigh the carver tard lies again *punched a hole clean through Thanos*, he cut his side using his claws.

Are you incapable of ever making a honest post? Serious question.

quanchi112

Scans? Read the book.

Thanos won. He beat an Annihilus who had Hulk's power... Without shields... Under Starlin. No one can take Abhi seriously.

Genii96

Cuz its his damn power?

h1a8
Scans of Thanos beating annihilus? What comic is that from?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

carver9
Sigh the carver tard lies again *punched a hole clean through Thanos*, he cut his side using his claws.

Are you incapable of ever making a honest post? Serious question.

Are you sure you're replying to Carver? You called ABHI carver9. Maybe you need to stray away from those steroids.

carver9
H1, here you go.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa1.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa2.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa3.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa4.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa5.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa5.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa7.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa8.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa9.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa10.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media/tvsa11.jpg.html

Insane Titan
Are you sure you're replying to Carver? You called ABHI carver9. Maybe you need to stray away from those steroids. you're both practically the same person.

Haha nice show of jealousy because you're a fat waste of space.

abhilegend

He never used it against Thor under Starlin. SS 88 was written by Ron Marz.

Under Starlin, even Pre resurrection Thanos didn't use a force field. Neither did a weakened Thanos in Infinity War against Masterson Thor.

He had used force fields to separate Hulk and Namor in The End and in The Infinity Finale.

So yes, he has used force fields in both scenarios he has faced against hulk under Starlin.

abhilegend
Because he's better then Hulk and Hulk doesn't deserve the honor of making physical contact. Silver Surfer and Thor obviously do deserve said honor. See how much of a b*tch Hulk is?
That's some bizarro world logic.

thumb up

carver9
you're both practically the same person.

Haha nice show of jealousy because you're a fat waste of space.

Lol at me being fat. That's a new one. Keep being impressed with Thanos knocking Hulk down. Captain AMERICA tripping Hulk was far better.

Insane Titan
Lol at me being fat. That's a new one. Keep being impressed with Thanos knocking Hulk down. Captain AMERICA tripping Hulk was far better. you're a unhealthy piece of shit that's why you're jealous because you're too lazy to get off your fat ass.

Cap koed in 1 punch lol.

Estacado
So Thanos makes Hulk look like an idiot each time they meet yet haters pretend Banner would put up a great fight....thumb up

Didnt carter also say Thanos was afraid of Gladiator?
Well he got floored by the same Annihilus who lost to T.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>