Valkorion vs Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in the Sanctum Sanctorum, but Strange has no relics, no prep, no help from higher entities and is not the Sorcerer Supreme. Morals off.

MythLord
Pretty sure Strange stomps.

SunRazer
I'm not talking about Current Strange, I'm talking about the one from several years back who wasn't the Sorcerer Supreme and in this fight, doesn't have access to prep, relics or higher entities to call upon (which he does a fair bit for all of his ZOMG feats). A bit like Vitiate himself, but on a much larger scale.

This depowered version of Strange shouldn't be stomping.

S_W_LeGenD
Definitely Valkorion

SunRazer
Why does he stomp?

S_W_LeGenD
The restrictions you have imposed on him. What do you expect from base Doctor Strange?

SunRazer
If I didn't impose those conditions, Strange could well solo all of SW.

The depowered Strange is still city to continent level, if I recall correctly.

S_W_LeGenD
Dr. Strange is a human and have weaknesses of a human (with exception of his virtual immortality). He invokes magic through ritualistic expressions and artifacts.

Should Valkorion not waste time, I don't see why he cannot destroy Dr. Strange on the spot.

SunRazer
Had that been the case, Strange would not have survived this long. He can erect magical shields, you know...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
Had that been the case, Strange would not have survived this long. He can erect magical shields, you know...
And so have every Tom and Harry. He needs to cast a spell for protection as well.

SunRazer
Nor is "Valkorion can destroy him with ease". I'm pointing out your short-sightedness, nothing more.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, probably Valkorion.

SunRazer
I'm open to anyone winning, I'm just saying it's not a slaughterhouse.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
Nor is "Valkorion can destroy him with ease". I'm pointing out your short-sightedness, nothing more.
I pointed out to you that he needs to cast spells to call upon his magical abilities. Valkorion can stop/kill him before he can cast a spell.

SunRazer
I can't remember how fast depowered Strange is or how powerful his passive shields are, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

deathslash
Valkorion still loses. Artifacts and rituals aren't the only way for strange to use his magic and he's already displayed the ability to completely resist possession, destroy or trap souls, and always has access to black magic that highly amps him.

Trocity
Strange dies.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by deathslash
Valkorion still loses. Artifacts and rituals aren't the only way for strange to use his magic and he's already displayed the ability to completely resist possession, destroy or trap souls, and always has access to black magic that highly amps him.
Right.

Now provide evidence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.