The Rakata Empire Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
The Rakata Empire, at the peak of its power & influence, against:

0. Brotherhood of Darkness

1. Darth Revan's Empire

2. Ancient Sith Empire (Great Hyperspace War)

3. Darth Krayt's Empire

4. Galactic Republic (TOR)

5. Sith Empire (TOR)

6. The Confederacy of Independent Systems

7. Galactic Republic (TCW)

8. Galactic Empire

The rankings are just a rough sketch of how powerful I think each Empire is off the top of my head, and may not be entirely accurate upon closer inspection. So for that, if you guys would mind typing out which force wins in each round instead of the typical "stops at..." stuff, that'd be appreciated.

ILS
Krayt's needs to be way higher. At least 6.

Zenwolf
What does the RE even....like have? They got the Starforge sure, but...all I know is that they have a capital ship that has all of like...2 cannons on it. Well that and Force Hounds.

Emperordmb
Now I don't know of the numbers of most of these, but I know that it's worth noting the Brotherhood at its peak had 20,000 Sith Lords without even counting their other Sith ranks.

ILS
Which adds up to about 2000 Sith apprentices from any other era.

eek!

cs_zoltan
Maladi solos Lehon.

SunRazer
Originally posted by ILS
Krayt's needs to be way higher. At least 6.

Yeah, probably, with the Sith Troopers and all. How many of those were there?

That's why I said assess each round individually, though.

Revanchiste
Revan stole teh star forge after the said star forge rip off Rakatta of their power, but before that he resist making insurection, revolt among the constructor's slaves, making filthy bitchy trap, using sith sorcery, etc.... And scare the **** out of them like adas do, he begin to use rakatta ships and make them have a own test of their technology. Revan his by himself a threat to the entire Rakatta empire. Revan can also unleash Nihilus.... Remember Rakatta are strong in the force, that his prime quality meal for nihilus !

I mean Rakatta wreck galatic empire but Revan is leading his own empire, where galatic empire is lead by palpatine not thrawn...
But in the same time Malak can stab Revan in the back with a good old rusty blade.

2. ancient sith empire.. They have enough dark side force user to **** the rakattas.

3. Maybe not.

4. peharps but still they are ****ed...

5. They have vitiate and enough dark side force user.

6. There logistic idea are not the best to fight the Rakatta, they are out numbered and out-ducked at teh same time.

7. even with clone army they get wrecked, but still they will put good fight.

8.Same

The Merchant
Why is the Ancient Sith Empire above the Brotherhood and Revan's Empire? They're smaller in comparison and their tech is outdated as heck. The only thing they have are their Force Superweapons like the ships that cause Supernovas, the Meditation spheres, and their arcance knowledge but those things are one trick ponies.

FreshestSlice
Because the Brotherhood was being curbed stomped and Revan's hardly had an army.

MS Warehouse
I don't think the Rakata Empire even clears Revan's empire.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your forgot...

ZAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Revanchiste
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Because the Brotherhood was being curbed stomped and Revan's hardly had an army.
Revan is a one man army, he is a born leader that can easly raise an army, and Rakatta use slave.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I don't think the Rakata Empire even clears Revan's empire.

Darth Revan alone can master plan the fall of the Rakatta empire.... He can easly raise an army, he is te kind of man that get listen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.