Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/10/harvard-professor-start-treating-christians-nazis/

Surtur
I kind of wish this person would experience a Twilight Zone type of thing where he finds himself back in the past at the mercy of *actual* nazi's. Then I can guarantee you he'd never say anything stupid shit like this again. It's almost as if people have forgotten the things the nazi's actually did.

Also just what the hell is going on at Harvard? More and more crazy shit. I remember there was a time when I would think of college professors as these open minded people who wanted and even encouraged intelligent discourse. Who welcomed opposing views and the chance to debate them. Who welcomed questioning the status quo, who believed in free speech, etc. Now I have this different image. Either they are SJW's themselves or they have made it their job to hold the hands of the SJW's.

What is going on..on our college campuses?

Stigma
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/10/harvard-professor-start-treating-christians-nazis/

The guy is a liberal troll: level hard (being generous that he is joking)

If he's serious, than he is an idiot.

I wonder if he was teaching that Harvard liberal student who wanted to get rid of academic freedom? mmm

tru-marvell
Collective effort to move us to a "hive" mentality (1984-aka New World Order)

Surtur
In this day and age people toss out the comparisons to Hitler and nazi's far too freely and easily. Either they don't understand history or just don't care to understand it.

You see the way you "treat" a legit nazi via a noose around their neck.

With all that said..I clicked the link to the blog post of the guy who apparently said this. I did not read it, but I did do a word search for "nazi" and the word never came up. Perhaps he said this somewhere else and if he did he is stupid, but the specific post they give us from him doesn't seem to mention nazi's.

It actually seems to be this "Anderson" guy who mentioned nazi's in his criticism of what the guy said. This makes the Washington Times actually look..dishonest. They frame it as if the guy actually used the term nazi. Sometimes the media frightens me.

Stigma

MS Warehouse
I don't know why you post this crap TI. This is 2016, nobody on this planet gives one raging **** what a professor says, much less a harvard professor. If someone does, we might as well start taking "ethics" professors seriously. These people are idiots with a piece of paper that says they're smart. Nobody cares what they have to say whether they're conservative or liberal.

Flyattractor
Yeah. We should only care about what some pot head says on Facebook.

Surtur
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I don't know why you post this crap TI. This is 2016, nobody on this planet gives one raging **** what a professor says, much less a harvard professor. If someone does, we might as well start taking "ethics" professors seriously. These people are idiots with a piece of paper that says they're smart. Nobody cares what they have to say whether they're conservative or liberal.

Yeah, but they are shaping young minds and this is Harvard not some shitty community college.

TheVaultDweller
I normally don't post in this segment but wow, if that guy in the article is serious, he needs to get his head checked. How the hell is being a conservative Christian comparable to being Nazis, in such a way that they should get similar treatment, considering what the Nazis did? Like, y'know, injecting Tuberculosis bacteria directly into people's lungs, or cutting limbs off some people and trying to attach them to others... and worse. And all on unwilling prisoners/victims.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but they are shaping young minds and this is Harvard not some shitty community college.

Oh yes, young minds like Lucius and lestov are really going to be running this country at some point, instead of being regular 9-5 cogs in the machine. Very few millennials have both the brains and the balls to do anything other than ***** and regurgitate their knowledge from college. I'm not worried at all about these "young minds", and I don't think anyone else is either.

Stigma
Oh yes, young minds like Lucius and lestov are really going to be running this country at some point, instead of being regular 9-5 cogs in the machine. Very few millennials have both the brains and the balls to do anything other than ***** and regurgitate their knowledge from college. I'm not worried at all about these "young minds", and I don't think anyone else is either.
They might not be running the country, but they will be voting for people who will. And having idiot voters is not the greatest prospect for America. Great for manipulative liberal politicians, though.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Stigma
They might not be running the country, but they will be voting for people who will. And having idiot voters is not the greatest prospect for America. Great for manipulative liberal politicians, though. While that may be true, they will always be outvoted by those with a little more common sense.

Surtur

Lol I don't mean minds like those, the closest Lestov could get to Harvard is watching "Stealing Harvard" with Jason Lee.

But some of those kids that actually got in are being exposed to all kinds of retarded shit.

Raisen
Watch what you say or lestov will tell his parents.
you guys are all racist islamophobes

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
Watch what you say or lestov will tell his parents.
you guys are all racist islamophobes

Actually with Lestov it's more "watch what you say..unless you're talking about police brutality, specifically against black people, then that is okay".

Raisen
i feel sorry for the guy. he's got an arsenal of fancy labels and some really cool fantasies but not enough imagination to write a book. lestov is just a struggling artist is all

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol I don't mean minds like those, the closest Lestov could get to Harvard is watching "Stealing Harvard" with Jason Lee.

But some of those kids that actually got in are being exposed to all kinds of retarded shit.

Those kids ignorant enough to regurgitate what they learned in their classes, liberal or conservative, end up being at the bottom of the barrel. The ones that succeed are those that think for themselves. No need to make fun of lestov, his viewpoints are insulting enough.

Raisen
how old is he? he's still at home right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.