Aurra Sing runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurbere
Would like to know more about this character. Comment on each individual fight, please.

*Aurra is in her prime and armed with a lightsaber and her standard blasters.

*Full rest/healing

Warm-up: Sirak

1. Kanan Jarrus (Season 1)

2. Tholme

3. AOTC Anakin Skywalker

3. AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi

4. TCW General Grievous

5. Kit Fisto

6. Plo Koon

Bonus: Aurra fights Darth Maul while he suffers from a blaster wound to the shoulder and is suppressing his Force ability.

MythLord
Dies at warm up because she is garbage.

ILS

|King Joker|
What is the setting?

Emperordmb
Probably four. Could see her taking 5 6 and Boss (if Maul isn't using force augmentation) though.

cs_zoltan
Plo Koon should be #2 not #6.

Aurbere
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What is the setting?

Lothal. smile

Emperordmb
Nah Koon pretty solidly shits on warm-up 1 2 3 and 3 again because there's two threes for some reason

Aurbere
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah Koon pretty solidly shits on warm-up 1 2 3 and 3 again because there's two threes for some reason

Phone tbh.

|King Joker|
I'd say down at Grievous.

ILS
Tholme is better than Aayla. smile

Aayla > Aurra. smile

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
Tholme is better than Aayla. smile

Aayla > Aurra. smile

JKBart
LotF Aurra Sing gave a good fight in lightsaber dueling to Caedus, though Caedus was refraining from offensive Force usage because of Allana. Still, giving a quality saber fight to Caedus is better than anything damaged Maul is capable of. Aurra clears.

Emperordmb
Also almost killing Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in a duel is pretty damn good as well.

Tondemonai
Warm up, maybe 1

Aurbere
Reasons for why she defeats or loses to certain characters?

JKBart
giving Caedus a fight > all of these

ILS
Aayla Secura ~ Caedus

JKBart
she had 60 years to develop her potential and skills

kill self

ILS
Meaning she got old and declined massively

Aayla > Caedus

thanks

NewGuy01
3, tbh.

WildBantha88
Aayla only won due to circumstance and is not an accurate portrayal of Aurra skill.

cs_zoltan
Yeah, the circumstance was Aayla being better.

WildBantha88
No not really

She egged on Aurra, unsettling her by identifying her deep-rooted isolation and abandonment issues. Enraged, Aurra lost her edge in combat, and Aayla scarred her on the cheek with her lightsaber, and cut off the antenna implant that allowed Sing to feed off the fear of her prey."

-Star Wars Databanks

cs_zoltan
Which means Aayla was better...

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
No not really

She egged on Aurra, unsettling her by identifying her deep-rooted isolation and abandonment issues. Enraged, Aurra lost her edge in combat, and Aayla scarred her on the cheek with her lightsaber, and cut off the antenna implant that allowed Sing to feed off the fear of her prey."

-Star Wars Databanks Aurra can't control her emotions properly. Cool. I'm sure that'll help against Tholme, who's at least as good as Aayla and even more experienced.

Emperordmb
I like how Aurra has some really damn impressive showings like fighting Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan (almost killing them in the process), matching Jax Pavan closely in lightsaber combat, and gave Jacen a hell of a lot of trouble (though admittedly with circumstances), but a single circumstantial low showing means she's shit.

ILS
Me too. thumb up

Also like that her showing against Jinn isn't that great, Jax sux and her fight with Jacen was also poisoned with circumstance.

JKBart
embrace ur inner an hero

Aurbere
Originally posted by ILS
Me too. thumb up

Also like that her showing against Jinn isn't that great, Jax sux and her fight with Jacen was also poisoned with circumstance.

Go on. Please. smile

WildBantha88

Selenial
Nah she does tbf thumb up

Emperordmb
I have nothing to say about whatever personal shit is going on between Bantha and ILS, but everything else Bantha said is legit tbh

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Selenial
Nah she does tbf thumb up

I thought you like Aurra mmm

Nine Lives Blad
Windu stomps everyone tbh

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I have nothing to say about whatever personal shit is going on between Bantha and ILS, but everything else Bantha said is legit tbh Bantha's been vomiting salt at me recently because I told him to play with traffic or something a while ago. Kek

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.