Darth Tenebrous Canonised + Plagueis Details

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
A little something I spotted while looking through Star Wars Graphics:

http://i.imgur.com/eaq0d5z.jpg

Look like Plagueis' rebreather is Canon as well, and it seems he died 1 year before the The Phantom Menance.

Aurbere
Just canonize the novel and be done with it.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Aurbere
Just canonize the novel and be done with it. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
and it seems he died 1 year before the The Phantom Menance.
32 BBY is TPM. erm

Beniboybling
So it is, I guess Darth Plagueis is basically Canon then.

ILS
Well, no. The characters and basic events (Tenebrous trained Plagueis, Plagueis killed him, Plagueis trained Sidious, Sidious killed him during TPM) are canon.

NewGuy01
What is SWG?

DarthAnt66
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Graphics.

The_Tempest
We sure SWG is canon?

MS Warehouse
But that makes no sense because Plagueis is Snoke!

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The_Tempest
We sure SWG is canon? It didn't have the Legends banner, and it was published post-Disney, so I see no reason to assume it isn't.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
Well, no. The characters and basic events (Tenebrous trained Plagueis, Plagueis killed him, Plagueis trained Sidious, Sidious killed him during TPM) are canon.
Novel officially more valid in canon than it is in Legends tho.

Darth Abonis
Did it also give Plaugeis's midi-chlorian count? Someone at jedicouncilforums said Graphics has the false Supershadow Midi-chlorin counts. This book is really skeevy. Pablo Hidalgo didn't even know of its existence when asked about it.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
Well, no. The characters and basic events (Tenebrous trained Plagueis, Plagueis killed him, Plagueis trained Sidious, Sidious killed him during TPM) are canon. But which I mean that its pretty likely everything that happened in Darth Plagueis is accurate, seeing as how many references we've had so far.Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Did it also give Plaugeis's midi-chlorian count? Someone at jedicouncilforums said Graphics has the false Supershadow Midi-chlorin counts. This book is really skeevy. Pablo Hidalgo didn't even know of its existence when asked about it. *shrug* I didn't buy it. Some job he's doing at maintaining continuity if that's the case though. smile

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Beniboybling
But which I mean that its pretty likely everything that happened in Darth Plagueis is accurate, seeing as how many references we've had so far. *shrug* I didn't buy it. Some job he's doing at maintaining continuity if that's the case though. smile

I agree. Pablo is lazy and doesn't seem to take his responsibility seriously. He isn't sure about a lot of stuff, and doesn't seem to care at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.