Lucien Draay vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers

Round 2: All out

Fight takes place on neutral ground

Emperordmb
Drah-ah-ay stomps

TheNuisanceBird
This is actually something I've considered doing on YouTube.

DarthAnt66
Don't. Malak is Draay's superior even as of the Mandalorian Wars. He destroys later on.

Emperordmb
What if his name is pronounced by Evannova though Ant?

DarthAnt66
Then Malak kills himself and Draay is, by default, the victor.

FreshestSlice
So you agree Draay stomps?

deathslash
Lucien Draay stomps, which means that Zayne Carrick would also win.

DarthAnt66

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by deathslash
Lucien Draay stomps, which means that Zayne Carrick would also win.

Just like he'd beat Barsen'thor?

#references

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Just like he'd beat Barsen'thor?

#references

You're going to remember that forever, aren't you? stick out tongue

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere
You're going to remember that forever, aren't you? stick out tongue

Till death buddy

Aurbere
Till death buddy

One day I'll show you the thread I'll remember to my death, haha stick out tongue

JKBart
go be gay somewhere else

Revanchiste
Malak use Dray to fuel teh star forge.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's actually an excellent answer. thumb up

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Don't. Malak is Draay's superior even as of the Mandalorian Wars. He destroys later on.

Advice taken.

Yeah, now that I think about it, Draay takes this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
BLAM, ROASTED

DarthAnt66
Damn, SLAUGHTERHOUSEFEST session being conducted in this thread.

But nah, putting Draay above Malak is the epitome of retardation. thumb up

NewGuy01
When you say that about everything, the statement really loses value.

But I agree.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your existence loses value everyday you aren't on a private forum or chat room with us. smile

Revanchiste
Are you talking to me?

deathslash
Damn, SLAUGHTERHOUSEFEST session being conducted in this thread.

But nah, putting Draay above Malak is the epitome of retardation. thumb up excuse my ignorance, but wasn't lucien the battle master of the Jedi order? I'm seriously wondering what puts malak so far above him. I'm not talking about force power, I'm talking about as a duelist.

DarthAnt66
excuse my ignorance, but wasn't lucien the battle master of the Jedi order? I'm seriously wondering what puts malak so far above him. I'm not talking about force power, I'm talking about as a duelist.
No, he wasn't. He was the head of the Jedi Covenant though, but that doesn't really mean much.

Revan and Malak were the foremost Jedi of the era. Malak in particular was famous for his lightsaber skills.

Malak improved drastically when he became a Sith Lord, and then later when he had access to the Star Forge.

While Draay was basically stalemating Carrick, Malak put down Bastila Shan in under twenty seconds.

Before his prime, he also directly challenged Darth Revan, who is way beyond Draay's paygrade.

With a wave of his hand, Malak should be capable of incapacitating Draay either by Stasis or Whirlwind.

NewGuy01
Pretty much. Lol @ whirlwind being a legit power tho.

FreshestSlice
Whirlwind is legit, it's just not that impressive.

TheNuisanceBird
excuse my ignorance, but wasn't lucien the battle master of the Jedi order? I'm seriously wondering what puts malak so far above him. I'm not talking about force power, I'm talking about as a duelist.

Draay's Shii-Cho could probably contend with whatever Malak throws at him. I know Evannova and Jensaaurai say lots of stupid things, but I actually sort've agree with their dueling breakdown of Draay. Yet again, I've never been into that era or it's characters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There is absolutely not even the slightest implication that the likes of Draay are even close to Revan or Malak.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Draay's Shii-Cho could probably contend with whatever Malak throws at him.
Yeah, let's see how using lightsaber form x is going to go against someone who can challenge Darth Revan. thumb up

Laughably. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There is absolutely not even the slightest implication that the likes of Draay are even close to Revan or Malak.

That's why I said contend.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Col. Valerian
Being the Battlemaster doesn't mean much since the day RotS Vader crushed Drallig single-handedly.

deathslash
No, he wasn't. He was the head of the Jedi Covenant though, but that doesn't really mean much.

Revan and Malak were the foremost Jedi of the era. Malak in particular was famous for his lightsaber skills.

Malak improved drastically when he became a Sith Lord, and then later when he had access to the Star Forge.

While Draay was basically stalemating Carrick, Malak put down Bastila Shan in under twenty seconds.

Before his prime, he also directly challenged Darth Revan, who is way beyond Draay's paygrade.

With a wave of his hand, Malak should be capable of incapacitating Draay either by Stasis or Whirlwind. alright. I can agree with most of this, but isn't Carrick stalemating him more of a feat for Zayne and how powerful he was by the end of the kotor comics rather than an example of how far beneath malak draay is?

Also, where would you rank lucien as far as Jedi and sith go?

Syndicate
Lucien takes this without too much trouble.

DarthAnt66
I would make a joke on your credibility but there's nothing even to waggle around anymore.

Syndicate
You can waggle my dick if you'd like.

Fated Xtasy
Ngl, the idea that Draay can contend is a bit absurd tbh, at least in sabers

Aurbere

Agreed. Need proofs of this.

Syndicate

I'd say Lucien dueling multiple Jedi at once is better then anything Malak has done.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
I'd say Lucien dueling multiple Jedi at once is better then anything Malak has done.

No name Jedi. Revan did that and more prior to fighting Malak on the leviathan and he lost.

Malak being the best duelist of his time puts him above the likes of A juyo master in Atris, A weapon master such as Kavar, Carrick and Draay himself.

Aurbere

Malak contending with Darth Revan is better than anything Lucien has done.

Syndicate
No name Jedi. Revan did that and more prior to fighting Malak on the leviathan and he lost.

Malak being the best duelist of his time puts him above the likes of A juyo master in Atris, A weapon master such as Kavar, Carrick and Draay himself.

That would depend on how many Jedi Revan faced and defeated at once by that point. This was also Revan post his Darth incarnation I believe so he would have to accomplish this during his time as a Jedi in KOTOR before he faced Malak for this to be a usable showing. I also checked the RT just to be sure and there's no source showing that Malak defeated Revan via lightsaber combat as you inferred.

There is also no quote for Malak being the most skilled duelist of the era and even if he was being superior to a juyo practioner/weapons master doesn't make him comparable to someone that took on and beat 5 Jedi simultaneously before his prime.

Syndicate
Malak contending with Darth Revan is better than anything Lucien has done.

I'd debate that to be honest.

DarthAnt66
Directly after Malak destroyed Revan on the Leviathian, Revan went on to kill "hundreds" of Sith in a single-battle which he clearly fought more than three at the same time. erm

Aurbere
Go for it, Syn.

Syndicate
Directly after Malak destroyed Revan on the Leviathian, Revan went on to kill "hundreds" of Sith in a single-battle which he clearly fought more than three at the same time. erm

Your talking about the Star Forge? Can I get the quote for the opponents he faced on the Star Forge being force users?

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure they were literally made up of Sith and Dark Jedi.

Aurbere
He's likely referring to Korriban's Sith Academy. Which should be obviously full of Sith.

DarthAnt66
@Syndicate: No, Korriban. He didn't go to the Star Forge until a lot later. erm

"It was a place where Sith were trained in a similar manner as the Jedi, with hundreds of students receiving instruction from Sith Masters."
―Star Wars: Jedi Academy Training Manual

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/locations/maps/korribansithacademy.jpg

Given the basic layout of the place, Sith can fight Revan from all four fronts at various locations.

Fated Xtasy
I'm too tired and pissed to fully quote.

Look, Syn. Beating four no names in way places Draay above Malak.

Malak is top dog duelist in his era

"Foremost among the heroes of this era were the Jedi warriors Malak and Revan... Though only a young man, his skill in battle and prowess with the lightsaber had already earned him renown within the Order. Given his abilities, and his arrogance, it was only natural that he should ignore the warnings of his Master and join the Republic fleet in its battle against the Mandalorian raiders on the Outer Rim."

―Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Prima Guide

This makes Malak even more powerful as a Sith Lord, seeing as his renown became known even more as a DS Jedi than a Jedi.

Not to mention Vandar states Malak's powers surpassed Darth Revan's own.

That alone allows me to conclude Malak>>>>Draay

DarthAnt66
Xtasy has grown powerful over time. Good work, Aurbere. thumb up

Syndicate
In the intersections, yes.

DarthAnt66
And in other places, armies on both sides. Whether he's fighting half a dozen from one, two, or four angles, the feat was even later referenced by Darth Bane four-thousand years later. It's clear if Revan can do this after being shat on by Darth Malak (even with aid), Darth Malak can fight three Jedi. erm

NewGuy01
Jumping into this thread, is Syn being serious here or just playing devil's advocate?

FreshestSlice
He legit knows shit about KotOR.

Syndicate
5 Jedi before his prime you mean Xtasy.

They were praised for their heroism in the quote you provided which makes sense given they led the fight against the Mandalorians in defense of the Republic in an era where the Jedi Order refused to get involved in the war.

The only accolade seems to be attributed to Revan though I'll oblige you and assume it goes for Malak as well. It says they were renowned in the Order for their skill. That's it.

I wouldn't say it's that much better then Lucien Draay being a "talented Jedi warrior."

Aurbere
Darth Malak pretty handily bested a Revan capable of slaughtering armies of Force users. I honestly don't see what Lucien has on that. Malak's skill with the blade is just better.

Syndicate
And in other places, armies on both sides. Whether he's fighting half a dozen from one, two, or four angles, the feat was even later referenced by Darth Bane four-thousand years later. It's clear if Revan can do this after being shat on by Darth Malak (even with aid), Darth Malak can fight three Jedi. erm

Only in the intersections actually, as far as I can tell from the map you provided.

We don't know how many he fought in the corridors at one time, only the maximum he could fought ( perhaps not even that if we don't know the dimensions and sizes of the hallways ).

Did Darth Malak defeat him in a duel aboard the Leviathan? Because otherwise that has no relation to their comparative skill as duelists. Also it was 5.

DarthAnt66
5 Jedi before his prime you mean Xtasy.

They were praised for their heroism in the quote you provided which makes sense given they led the fight against the Mandalorians in defense of the Republic in an era where the Jedi Order refused to get involved in the war.

The only accolade seems to be attributed to Revan though I'll oblige you and assume it goes for Malak as well. It says they were renowned in the Order for their skill. That's it.

I wouldn't say it's that much better then Lucien Draay being a "talented Jedi warrior."
Being directly compared to Revan's military strategies for the success of battles and being famous throughout the Order for your combat abilities is the same as being "talented?"

Syndicate
Darth Malak pretty handily bested a Revan capable of slaughtering armies of Force users. I honestly don't see what Lucien has on that. Malak's skill with the blade is just better.

Bested him in a duel or?

Syndicate
Being directly compared to Revan's military strategies for the success of battles and being famous throughout the Order for your combat abilities is the same as being "talented?'

Given Revan had a near infinite fleet of ships that were more advanced then any others of the time I question Revan's ability as a tactician/strategist or how well this translates in regards to Malak's skill as a combatant.

Fated Xtasy
@Syn really doesn't matter before or after, as his prime is basically the same as his base form.

There are quotes calling Malak a master of the dark side, the strongest of all the Sith in the empire. And many more, really, all I'm doing is avoiding getting into a wall of text war.

What do you mean you'll "oblige me"?

Malak's combat ability was compared to Revan's tactical ability. Don't give me that bull.

Now start giving feats for Draay that aren't just killing no names and fighting Carrik.

NewGuy01
ant

why are you getting raped so bad

this should be a breeze thread for ur malak wank

i am thoroughly disappoint. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

FreshestSlice
Given Revan had a near infinite fleet of ships that were more advanced then any others of the time I question Revan's ability as a tactician/strategist or how well this translates in regards to Malak's skill as a combatant.
They...they found the Star Forge after the Mandalorian Wars. erm

And yes, he defeated Revan in a duel, and was stated to have injured him, which means he apparently hit him with his lightsaber. Take your L.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
ant

why are you getting raped so bad

this should be a breeze thread for ur malak wank

i am thoroughly disappoint. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif
Sorry, I forgot Revan had the Star Forge during the Mandalorian Wars. thumb up

Syndicate
@Syn really doesn't matter before or after, as his prime is basically the same as his base form.

There are quotes calling Malak a master of the dark side, the strongest of all the Sith in the empire. And many more, really, all I'm doing is avoiding getting into a wall of text war.

What do you mean you'll "oblige me"?

Malak's combat ability was compared to Revan's tactical ability. Don't give me that bull.

Now start giving feats for Draay that aren't just killing no names and fighting Carrik.

There have probably been millions of masters of the Dark Side in Galactic History. I don't know what this has to do with Malak's skill.

Was he stated to be the strongest Sith after Revan had lost his memories? If so I wouldn't say that's all that impressive when Bandon was his only competition.

It means I'll oblige you.

And I question Revan's tactical ability.

I don't really need to when Malak has nothing that's comparable.

NewGuy01
Sorry, I forgot Revan had the Star Forge during the Mandalorian Wars. thumb up

exactly. syn is dying and you're still needing to be carried by fresh and friends. step up. earn the right to wank more. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif

DarthAnt66
I don't need to be carried. They're choosing to debate him on their own, tbh. I'm just watching and chiming in.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They...they found the Star Forge after the Mandalorian Wars. erm

And yes, he defeated Revan in a duel, and was stated to have injured him, which means he apparently hit him with his lightsaber. Take your L.

Does the quote specify that its talking about before Revan and Malak waged war on the Republic?

Nobody posted it and it's not like I know the context of all SW quotes in existence.

Can you provide evidence that Malak defeated Revan in a duel? It's not in your RT. Also how does an injury translate to an injury by lightsaber? It's certainly a possibility but I don't understand why this precludes Malak from having injured Revan with a force attack.

Nah, having too much fun. You can surrender if you'd like though. smile

FreshestSlice
exactly. syn is dying and you're still needing to be carried by fresh and friends. step up. earn the right to wank more. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif
I like how you're implying I'm debating instead of shittng on Syndicate's retardatiuon. uhuh

Syndicate
I don't need to be carried. They're choosing to debate him on their own, tbh. I'm just watching and chiming in.

I'm getting 5v1'ed. xD

Aurbere
I seriously don't know how anyone can question Revan's tactical ability. The Republic was on its last legs during the Mandalorian Wars. It had been brought to the brink of destruction (as stated in the Essential Atlas) and then Revan came in and obliterated the Mandalorian armada (a vastly superior force) in under a year, reclaiming practically all of the Republic's territory from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim. At the same time he was manipulating his forces and micro-managing them to a point that he knew who and who was not loyal to him, and then arranged for those forces to be trashed under the command of others while he engaged in glorious combat to portray himself as a nigh-godlike leader.

And that's just the Mandalorian Wars...

DarthAnt66
I seriously don't know how anyone can question Revan's tactical ability. The Republic was on its last legs during the Mandalorian Wars. It had been brought to the brink of destruction (as stated in the Essential Atlas) and then Revan came in and obliterated the Mandalorian armada (a vastly superior force) in under a year, reclaiming practically all of the Republic's territory from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim. At the same time he was manipulating his forces and micro-managing them to a point that he knew who and who was not loyal to him, and then arranged for those forces to be trashed under the command of others while he engaged in glorious combat to portray himself as a nigh-godlike leader.

He had the Star Forge for aid. Doesn't count.

NewGuy01
I like how you're implying I'm debating instead of shittng on Syndicate's retardatiuon. uhuh

Actually, nothing implied that at all. Other than your own bringing it up, of course.

DarthAnt66
Actually, nothing implied that at all. Other than your own bringing it up, of course.
Thoughts on Revan's Korriban gauntlet from the terentatek to the headmasters to the academy, Sasukedc?

NewGuy01
I'm getting 5v1'ed. xD

hate when that happens.

the solution in this case is to stop having shit opinions though.

Syndicate

Thought you guys were referring to Revan as of his war against the Republic as nobody ever gave the context. Aside from that that I still don't know what you want me to do with this information. I can't scale Malak's skill as a combatant off of Revan's tactical/strategic abilities without clarification from an official source. It would mean he's skilled but to what degree I can't say which is why I prefer feats over vague statements.

Syndicate
hate when that happens.

It's incurable unfortunately.

FreshestSlice
Does the quote specify that its talking about before Revan and Malak waged war on the Republic?

Yes.

"In the Mandalorian wars, both Malak and his close friend Revan found the glory they were seeking. While many credited the Revanchist's military strategies for the campaign success, others were quick to point to Alex's fierce courage and relentless fury on the forefront of every battle as the key part to Republic victory."

It's in the game. One on one. and there's absolutely zero injuries one would be able to do with the Force that requires extensive recover that wouldn't also kill Revan, lel.
FXEsFSwHWfI

You already lost this one, so you're continuing to post is only embarrassing you, not much else.

NewGuy01

Nobody posted it and it's not like I know the context of all SW quotes in existence.

Get on our lvl bruh

FreshestSlice
uhuh

Syndicate
Yes.

"In the Mandalorian wars, both Malak and his close friend Revan found the glory they were seeking. While many credited the Revanchist's military strategies for the campaign success, others were quick to point to Alex's fierce courage and relentless fury on the forefront of every battle as the key part to Republic victory."

It's in the game. One on one. and there's absolutely zero injuries one would be able to do with the Force that requires extensive recover that wouldn't also kill Revan, lel.
FXEsFSwHWfI

You already lost this one, so you're continuing to post is only embarrassing you, not much else.

Can I get said specification? Or is it just when the quote was posted?

... "Alec's fierce courage and relentless fury" How is that saying Malak is as combatively skilled as Revan is strategically/tactically gifted?

Where in the game? I'm not going through 9 minutes for a clip that's likely a few seconds and probably not even a cutscene.

This was to Ant but I can extend the offer to you as well. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hate when that happens.

Aurbere
Thought you guys were referring to Revan as of his war against the Republic as nobody ever gave the context. Aside from that that I still don't know what you want me to do with this information. I can't scale Malak's skill as a combatant off of Revan's tactical/strategic abilities without clarification from an official source. It would mean he's skilled but to what degree I can't say which is why I prefer feats over vague statements.

It's pretty simple to deduce, actually. Revan's intelligence was matched by Malak's ability in combat. Boom. Simple.

Regardless, Lucien simply doesn't have anything on par with Malak's skill and hype as a combatant. Malak contended with Darth Revan, bested an army buster in KOTOR Revan, defeated Bastila in seconds, was directly stated to be vastly superior to the team of Carth, Bastila, and Revan to the point that they were "no match" for him.

Unless Lucien has more than just "defeated random Jedi" to his name, then Malak's pretty solidly above him in every way in combat.

Syndicate
If you're referring to the quote Fated posted then you're going to have to convince me that it's saying Malak is as skilled a duelist as Revan is a gifted tactician/strategist. As it is now I'm not seeing how you all interpreted it that way. Also how are we supposed to measure Revan's intelligence and what would that even mean in regards to Malak's skill?

Lol. Hype. I'll take accolades or feats thank you very much.

I wouldn't say Bastilla is superior to 5 Jedi, even nameless ones, unless you have some accolade for her lightsaber skill that I'm unaware of.

I have yet to be provided evidence of Malak besting KOTOR Revan in a duel.

This is likely referring to overall combative capabilities.

Given their comparative feats and the fact that he beat 5 Jedi before his prime I'd look at them as pretty even in a combative sense if we're looking at both their primes on neutral ground.

Aurbere
For the love of all that is holy, please quote what you're responding to. This guesswork is beyond annoying.

Emperordmb
Honestly at this point just let Syn debate Ant for ****'s sake. Ant is the expert on Malak and Syn's already topic wise fighting an uphill battle as well as going up against one of the best SW debaters on the forums. Forcing him to also simultaneously respond to three/four other people, none of whom have knowledge even rivaling Ant's on Malak, is quite frankly just ridiculously excessive.

Syndicate
For the love of all that is holy, please quote what you're responding to. This guesswork is beyond annoying.

Maybe if you all stopped dogpiling me you'd actually know who I'm responding to. :3

Aurbere
Maybe if you all stopped dogpiling me you'd actually know who I'm responding to. :3

I have years of debating multiple people at a time, but even then I had the decency to use the kriffing quote function. It's not that complex. erm

Emperordmb
Yeah Ant's posts alone should be sufficient for making the argument for Malak, everyone else dogpiling Syndicate is just necessarily turning it into a cluster**** without adding any more arguments that Ant himself isn't easily capable of making/hasn't already made.

Syndicate
I have years of debating multiple people at a time, but even then I had the decency to use the kriffing quote function. It's not that complex. erm

I guess we can't all be as decent of human beings as you. :6

Aurbere
I guess we can't all be as decent of human beings as you. :6

Very true. thumb up

But being as awesome as me is exhausting work, so I'm going to bed.

Syndicate
Very true. thumb up

But being as awesome as me is exhausting work, so I'm going to bed.

Night.

Emperordmb
Very true. thumb up

But being as pretentious as me is exhausting work, so I'm going to bed.
seems legit

NewGuy01
On one hand, it's obvious that DMB's valiantly trying to spare Syndicate his own PTSD experiences from the pressure of being dogpiled in threads here. On the other hand, that's an incredibly idiotic thing to say. This is an open forum thread. Everyone can chime in as they please. That's the point of this type of website. If you're looking for something else, then you're looking in the wrong place.

Syndicate
On one hand, it's obvious that DMB's valiantly trying to spare Syndicate his own PTSD experiences from the pressure of being dogpiled in threads here. On the other hand, that's an incredibly idiotic thing to say. This is an open forum thread. Everyone can chime in as they please. That's the point. If you're looking for something else, then you're looking in the wrong place.

It's fine, it's just when Aurbere becomes condescending that I become less polite. I don't mind the 5v1's all that much.

NewGuy01
Aurbere? Condescending? You really have a hard time discerning fact from fiction. Aurb's probably the most self-critical guy around these parts.

Point being that I'm the ruling condescending ass on this forum, and you shouldn't forget it.

FreshestSlice
I beg to differ.

NewGuy01
fite me irl cheddar biscuits

Syndicate
Aurbere? Condescending? You really have a hard time discerning fact from fiction. Aurb's probably the most self-critical guy around these parts.

Point being that I'm the ruling condescending ass on this forum, and you shouldn't forget it.

I'd have to disagree with you there. Maybe it's just our perspectives though. I actually view you as a cool and confident person but not someone who is condescending. Again that might just be perspective.

FreshestSlice
fite me irl cheddar biscuits

My IP address. fite mi if ur relz

Syndicate
I live in Menifee, California on Bayport Lane and my address is 30407. We're the second house on the end.

NewGuy01
I actually view you as a cool and confident person but not someone who is condescending. Again that might just be perspective.

Shh

I'M COMIN'

http://i.imgur.com/mKzy576.gif

TheNuisanceBird
lol How did a Star Wars versus debate get to street addresses?

Fated Xtasy

thumb up you're less condescending now tho tbh.

I'd have to disagree with you there. Maybe it's just our perspectives though. I actually view you as a cool and confident person but not someone who is condescending. Again that might just be perspective.

Dmb begs to differ.

NewGuy01
thumb up you're less condescending now tho tbh.

Or perhaps you simply better understand now what you didn't then.

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek @ Sas being most condescending ass to anyone other then an DMB smile

Fated Xtasy
Or perhaps you simply better understand now what you didn't then.

thumb up

thumb up tbh. I've grown more knowledgeable because I've gained a Ferrari and I bought a bookshelf

Edit: that jokes may be too obscure.

NewGuy01
thumb up tbh. I've grown more knowledgeable because I've gained a Ferrari and I bought a bookshelf

Edit: that jokes may be too obscure.

Nope, everyone's seen that ad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.