How strong is Loki and Malekith Compared to Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock

Sin I AM
I always felt like Thor held back against Loki and Malek it was amped so that fight us harder to judge

FrothByte
I look at Thor and Loki's strength difference like I look at a heavyweight and a middleweight.

Loki is still strong enough to throw Thor around and to match up to Thor in a physical fight but in the end always gets overpowered.

ShadowFyre
Of course they can throw him around. Cap could throw him around, hes only like 600lbs. With Aether, Malekith was about same strength or better it seemed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Of course they can throw him around. Cap could throw him around, hes only like 600lbs. With Aether, Malekith was about same strength or better it seemed.

Not when Thor is actively pushing against you and standing his ground. Cap was unable to budge Loki even with a direct kick after all.

Time-Immemorial
And that was when Cap was much weaker, since then he has received huge strength upgradesthumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
And that was when Cap was much weaker, since then he has received huge strength upgradesthumb up

What, did he take on steroids or something? Did he get a new SS serum boost?

Remember that even in his first movie he was already strong enough to punch through a submarine window.

They've certainly made Cap look more badass in the recent movies, but there's no proof that he's stronger. He was simply given more feats to show off his strength.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Interesting thread, actually.

Amped Mal or normal Mal?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by FrothByte

Of course not, but Russos wrote him as more meta than in other MCU movies.

Time-Immemorial

Remember that even in his first movie he was already strong enough to punch through a submarine window.

They've certainly made Cap look more badass in the recent movies, but there's no proof that he's stronger. He was simply given more feats to show off his strength.

If you can't see his strength increased and are trying to deny it, then it's pretty pathetic.

Did you not know that if you work out and train harder you get bigger, faster and stronger?

Your lost again in your own head, I'll leave you there because what you are saying is idiotic.

In essence "Cap can't get stronger but humans can"<- your logic

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course not, but Russos wrote him as more meta than in other MCU movies.

Bro humans can get stronger, Cap can'tthumb up (sarcasm)

FrothByte
If you can't see his strength increased and are trying to deny it, then it's pretty pathetic.

Did you not know that if you work out and train harder you get bigger, faster and stronger?

Your lost again in your own head, I'll leave you there because what you are saying is idiotic.

In essence "Cap can't get stronger but humans can"<- your logic

You do know that the SS serum is supposed to max out his physical stats right? Which means he can't get stronger because he's already maxed out. He can get better at what he does, experience and technique will improve that.

But if you really want to claim that he got stronger then you'll need to provide proof that he's able to do something now that he was previously unable to do.

Time-Immemorial
You have no proof of what you are claiming.

"He can't get stronger."

Lol

FrothByte
You have no proof of what you are claiming.

"He can't get stronger."

Lol

Go ahead and prove he's stronger then. Or better yet, are you claiming that if he kicks Loki now that he can knock him down?

Time-Immemorial
Yes, he kicked a car out of the way. Same as what an Asgardian did.

ShadowFyre
I meant like physically able to move that much weight around, not overpower in any way.

TethAdamTheRock
So if the frost giants invaded, all the avengers would be useless except Thor and Hulk?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Interesting thread, actually.

Amped Mal or normal Mal? Regular Mal

TethAdamTheRock
And that was when Cap was much weaker, since then he has received huge strength upgradesthumb up So Winter Soldier would utterly stomp the cap the loki fought

TethAdamTheRock
Not when Thor is actively pushing against you and standing his ground. Cap was unable to budge Loki even with a direct kick after all. How was he able to stop those things that invaded new york?

FrothByte
Yes, he kicked a car out of the way. Same as what an Asgardian did.

And do you have proof that he wasn't strong enough to do something like this in his first movie?

Besides, he didn't kick the car "out of the way". Asgardians are literally able to push cars dozens of meters away. Cap kicked an SUV with enough strength to move it's front end only a few feet, enough to hit that mercenary. Considering that leg strength >> arm strength and Cap in the first movie was easily lifting a motorcycle with 3 women above his head for an extended period of time without tiring, do you really think he wouldn't have been strong enough to perform the same kick back then?

FrothByte
How was he able to stop those things that invaded new york?

Because he was stronger than those aliens. Does not mean he's as strong as an Asgardian.

TethAdamTheRock
so if those aliens invaded asgard?

FrothByte
so if those aliens invaded asgard?

They'd be utterly demolished.

Time-Immemorial
And do you have proof that he wasn't strong enough to do something like this in his first movie?

Besides, he didn't kick the car "out of the way". Asgardians are literally able to push cars dozens of meters away. Cap kicked an SUV with enough strength to move it's front end only a few feet, enough to hit that mercenary. Considering that leg strength >> arm strength and Cap in the first movie was easily lifting a motorcycle with 3 women above his head for an extended period of time without tiring, do you really think he wouldn't have been strong enough to perform the same kick back then?

Quit trying so hard to win something you are being stupid about. You also said "Cap can't get stronger." You lost all credibility with that stupid statement.

FrothByte
Quit trying so hard to win something you are being stupid about. You also said "Cap can't get stronger." You lost all credibility with that stupid statement.

So I guess you can't answer my question. Good to know you have no actual proof that Cap did get stronger.

Let me ask you, do you consider Black Widow physically stronger now than the ever was in IM2? I'm not talking about more skilled or more experienced, just physically stronger?

Time-Immemorial
I guess you never proved it. Cap got stronger. You can't accept it,

FrothByte
I guess you never proved it. Cap got stronger. You can't accept it,

Proved it? Why do I need to prove it. You're the one claiming Cap got stronger. You need to prove it. Prove that he's able to do something in newer movies that he didn't have the strength to do in previous movies.

You also didn't answer my question: Do you consider Black Widow stronger in CW than she was in IM2?

Time-Immemorial
Since when do I have to answer your questions? Are you my superior? Your question is stupid.

FrothByte
Since when do I have to answer your questions? Are you my superior? Your question is stupid.

So when you can't answer my questions you resort to insults and hope that no one notices your inability to raise counter arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.