Darth Malak vs. TFU Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round. 1: Sabers

Round 2: All out

Duel takes place on neutral ground

carthage
Who wins

DarthAnt66
Why all the Malak threads?

Emperordmb
Round 1: Shaak Ti because of the advanced lightsaber knowledge of the PT era. I mean, mastering one form in the PT era>mastering all techniques in the Ruusan era or any era prior, and Shaak mastered two forms. Malak gets shat on pretty hard.

Round 2: Well since Force feats don't mean shit, all we have to judge them off of is their dueling ability, since dueling ability is more indicative of combative force abilities than actual force showings. Therefore since Shaak is the better duelist as shown by round 1, she's also the greater force user, and therefore takes all-out in what amounts to a stomp.

WildBantha88
Beautiful

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Round 1: Shaak Ti because of the advanced lightsaber knowledge of the PT era. I mean, mastering one form in the PT era>mastering all techniques in the Ruusan era or any era prior, and Shaak mastered two forms. Malak gets shat on pretty hard.

Round 2: Well since Force feats don't mean shit, all we have to judge them off of is their dueling ability, since dueling ability is more indicative of combative force abilities than actual force showings. Therefore since Shaak is the better duelist as shown by round 1, she's also the greater force user, and therefore takes all-out in what amounts to a stomp.

FreshestSlice

Pride.

ILS

Round 2: Well since Force feats don't mean shit, all we have to judge them off of is their dueling ability, since dueling ability is more indicative of combative force abilities than actual force showings. Therefore since Shaak is the better duelist as shown by round 1, she's also the greater force user, and therefore takes all-out in what amounts to a stomp. You and Bantha are shitting literal buckets of salt at this point laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think salt is shit-able in such quantities. smile

SunRazer
Salt's shittable in torrential quantities. That's not even anywhere near the max. But I agree with ILS.

Aurbere
Originally posted by ILS
You and Bantha are shitting literal buckets of salt at this point laughing out loud

thumb up

The Ellimist
Malak dies. He's done absolutely nothing.

Syndicate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.