Selene VS Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
H2H battle.

Raisen
WS.

TheVaultDweller
Even after Civil War, Selene outclasses Bucky in overall strength (only his metal arm can compete here), speed, agility and healing/damage soak. She beats him comfortably IMO.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Even after Civil War, Selene outclasses Bucky in overall strength (only his metal arm can compete here), speed, agility and healing/damage soak. She beats him comfortably IMO. I'll give her speed and agility, but what has she done that puts her ahead in the other categories?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Mindset
I'll give her speed and agility, but what has she done that puts her ahead in the other categories?

She took one of Markus' wing spikes/claws right through the chest at the end of Underworld 2 and shrugged it off like it was nothing. She also took a point blank shotgun blast to the stomach at one stage, and also just soaked it up. And she was shouldercharging vans and sending them rolling in the last Underworld film, IIRC. Bucky also has that feat in Civil War where his metal arm punches a car off the road, which is why I think that limb has comparable strength.

HulkIsHulk
She took one of Markus' wing spikes/claws right through the chest at the end of Underworld 2 and shrugged it off like it was nothing. She also took a point blank shotgun blast to the stomach at one stage, and also just soaked it up. And she was shouldercharging vans and sending them rolling in the last Underworld film, IIRC. Bucky also has that feat in Civil War where his metal arm punches a car off the road, which is why I think that limb has comparable strength.
Wasn't it a bike?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Wasn't it a bike?

Was what a bike? Bucky was riding a bike and then punched the car he was chasing with his metal arm, causing it to veer off the road. And Selene shouldercharged the van they had her daughter in, sending it tumbling and skidding several yards, at the end of the last Underworld film.

HulkIsHulk
Was what a bike?
I thought you meant the highway with Panther when he stole a bike

Bucky was riding a bike and then punched the car he was chasing with his metal arm, causing it to veer off the road
I thought he fired into the car

TheVaultDweller
I thought he fired into the car

He had no firearm in his hand from what I could see. He races after the car, takes his hand off the one handlebar, appears to smack the car, causing it to veer off, and then puts his hand back on the handlebar, before stopping. You still hear a "clunk" when his fist impacts. His scorpion was strapped between his shoulderblades though, but positioned in such a way that he would have needed to unholster it with his organic hand (grip was angled towards his right shoulder). You also don't see any kind of muzzle flash, from what I can remember.

Edit: That being said, it happens really fast and that scene is dark, so I could possibly be mistaken. But it looked way more like a punch than a gunshot to me. And beyond that, the feats like punching through the elevator doors, concrete etc. are in anyways comparable. Sadly for Bucky, only his one limb is that strong. Selene's whole body is.

Kotor3
I give this to WS.

quanchi112
WS wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Selene and comfortably

KuRuPT Thanosi

I believe Marcus to be stronger, as well as more powerful than the WS. So if Selene can hang with him, and compete with him, she's beating the WS

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe Marcus to be stronger, as well as more powerful than the WS. So if Selene can hang with him, and compete with him, she's beating the WS
Marcus is definitely stronger. Cap struggled pull down a helicopter. Marcus pulled down one right through a concrete floor

Utrigita
Selene and comfortably

thumb up

Kotor3
Marcus is definitely stronger. Cap struggled pull down a helicopter. Marcus pulled down one right through a concrete floor Marcus may be stronger and that's a maybe. If he is it's not by much. Cap jump on a helicopter that was in motion with his feet off the ground and pull it down with pure arm strength. Unlike Marcus, Cap was not trying to crash the helicopter just keep it there until the team came.

He did a good job with one arm pulling a helicopter that was trying to move away. Marcus pull a helicopter that was caught off guard and was not in motion. Further he had two arms to use with his feet solidly on the ground and was trying to crash the helicopter.

Big difference there.

quanchi112
Selene and comfortably Based on ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Feats and being substantially more badass?

quanchi112
Feats and being substantially more badass? So you're asking me. No she isn't so you're wrong. WS wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
In what area is WS superior? List them for me?

Darkstorm Zero
Nope. Selene wins. Far more skilled, durable, faster, and too much strength for WS to handle. Bucky be smashed, then drained.

Trocity
Selene.

quanchi112
In what area is WS superior? List them for me? Hand to hand fighting Skill, durability, weaponry and facing off against superior opponents.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hand to hand fighting Skill, durability, weaponry and facing off against superior opponents.

What on God's Green Earth are you talking about here? Better fighting skill? He's been outclassed by every skilled person he faced. Specifically, Cap, BP and noob in Spiderman. I'd even include Clint. He competed with a BP in his suit, while retired no less for short period. He looked more skilled than Bucky. Window looks comparable.. she just doesn't have the stats. Bucky is not more skilled. Selene has fought better people, and considerably better. She's done better, she is better

Durability? No. She's taken a talen directly through her and kept fighting. Her healing factor seems as good or better

Superior foes? LOL What? really? This has to be a joke right? Should we compare them?

Darkstorm Zero
Hand to hand fighting Skill, durability, weaponry and facing off against superior opponents.

Nope, nope, nope and nope.

Bucky is basically akin to the Punisher, or an unpowered Wolverine with a vibranium prosthetic arm. That arm is literally the only thing Selene would have trouble with, and given Selene's speed and far more experienced fighting style, she can circumvent that arm easily enough.

Selene took a pair of talons from Markus relatively well, especially compared to other vamps like Kraven, she took a shotgun blast point blank in the guts and didn't even flinch, and both of these were before she received her Corvinus amp. So, durability is definitely Selene's.

Weaponry is relatively comparable. In fact, I would wager that Selene's weapons are superior in a lot of ways.

As for opponents, in both WS, and CW, Bucky never really went head to head with anyone substantially over his head. Anyone that far beyond him he got trounced by (Ironman, who was also holding off Cap), he never got challenged by, say, Thor, or the Hulk. Selene on the otherhand went toe to toe with guys like Viktor, Markus, William, and Quint. All of whom could be argued to be her superior in several areas at the time of their battles, and yet Selene still stands, and they do not.

KingD19
The only thing I'd say about that.

Viktor was distracted fighting Michael. He wasn't even paying attention to her when she sliced his head in half.

She only beat Markus after drinking Elder Corvinus' blood and becoming more powerful than him as an Immortal-Vampire Hybrid. (Even hybrid Michael got his as* beat due to Markus' age and experience)

She didn't even fight William. Michael killed him as he'd been locked up for 800 years with no food.

She survived fighting Quint long enough to plant the grenade in his belly, but without it she'd have certainly died.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by KingD19
The only thing I'd say about that.

Viktor was distracted fighting Michael. He wasn't even paying attention to her when she sliced his head in half.

True, which shows Vik's potential as a greater fighter than anyone Buck's fought.

She only beat Markus after drinking Elder Corvinus' blood and becoming more powerful than him as an Immortal-Vampire Hybrid. (Even hybrid Michael got his as* beat due to Markus' age and experience)

Not what I was referring to. She got double taloned by Markus before receiving her Alexander amp.

She didn't even fight William. Michael killed him as he'd been locked up for 800 years with no food.

She had a few goes with him before Michael dropped from the chopper. And William had just chowed down on a bunch of Alexander's troops.

She survived fighting Quint long enough to plant the grenade in his belly, but without it she'd have certainly died.

Never said otherwise, my point was, where Bucky has fallen at least twice, Selene hasn't. She lost once to Quint, and recouped hat loss quite well in her rematch.

quanchi112
What on God's Green Earth are you talking about here? Better fighting skill? He's been outclassed by every skilled person he faced. Specifically, Cap, BP and noob in Spiderman. I'd even include Clint. He competed with a BP in his suit, while retired no less for short period. He looked more skilled than Bucky. Window looks comparable.. she just doesn't have the stats. Bucky is not more skilled. Selene has fought better people, and considerably better. She's done better, she is better

Durability? No. She's taken a talen directly through her and kept fighting. Her healing factor seems as good or better

Superior foes? LOL What? really? This has to be a joke right? Should we compare them? He beat BW every time he's faced her. He bested Cap in this film by Bfr. Cap had help against him in WS and Bucky was focusing on that object when Cap grabbed him at the end of the film. BP never beat him while he was going for the kill. WS held his own the entire time.

Saying she's fought better people isn't proving it. It's you debating just making baseless claims and ignoring the context or evidence.

Give me a break. She's relied on her weaponry far too often against even Lycans. She isn't as durable as the WS. His arm can deflect bullets can she ?

Let's compare the foes because the Underworld franchise doesn't compete with marvels in terms of power, skill, etc. it's worlds above it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Nope, nope, nope and nope.

Bucky is basically akin to the Punisher, or an unpowered Wolverine with a vibranium prosthetic arm. That arm is literally the only thing Selene would have trouble with, and given Selene's speed and far more experienced fighting style, she can circumvent that arm easily enough.

Selene took a pair of talons from Markus relatively well, especially compared to other vamps like Kraven, she took a shotgun blast point blank in the guts and didn't even flinch, and both of these were before she received her Corvinus amp. So, durability is definitely Selene's.

Weaponry is relatively comparable. In fact, I would wager that Selene's weapons are superior in a lot of ways.

As for opponents, in both WS, and CW, Bucky never really went head to head with anyone substantially over his head. Anyone that far beyond him he got trounced by (Ironman, who was also holding off Cap), he never got challenged by, say, Thor, or the Hulk. Selene on the otherhand went toe to toe with guys like Viktor, Markus, William, and Quint. All of whom could be argued to be her superior in several areas at the time of their battles, and yet Selene still stands, and they do not. This is why you're an idiot. You always flee the scene to lick your wounds. You didn't even know what a brain cell meant you stupid fool.

The punisher can't outrun cars. Wolervine can't even move like that. WS possesses far more skill than Wolverine who get roughed up by mere henchmen all the time. WS would break movie wolverine.

She has healing due to her biology. It penetrated her just fine. Damage soak is another matter. Bucky has a metallic arm which can block bullets can she ? **** no. Case closed.

Selene stood due to losing and context. She got an amp to take on Markus and Viktor was paying attention to Michael when she made her move. He easily cast her aside prior to. Context you buffoon.

WS was holding back against an emotionally compromised Iron Man. He damaged the hell out of him and Tony went for the kill. He failed. WS and Cap prevailed despite holding back against an emotionally compromised ally.

Happy Dance

Darkstorm Zero
This is why you're an idiot. You always flee the scene to lick your wounds. You didn't even know what a brain cell meant you stupid fool.

Ok, first, hello to you too Quan. Second, what are you on about now? Mindless ad hominem attacks that are completely unprovoked? Wow...

The punisher can't outrun cars. Wolervine can't even move like that. WS possesses far more skill than Wolverine who get roughed up by mere henchmen all the time. WS would break movie wolverine.

Lol, I would pay to see Bucky survive even half the shit Wolverine did in the movies... You know, like surviving a mind snapping time travelling consciousness stretch of over 60 years that ONLY Wolverine could have survived. Or being disintegrated continually by Phoenix...

She has healing due to her biology. It penetrated her just fine. Damage soak is another matter. Bucky has a metallic arm which can block bullets can she ? **** no. Case closed.

Shotgun blast to the guts disagrees with you. Bucky won't survive that, that's why he needs that arm, he blocks bullets with a metal prosthetic. he can't tank it like Selene can.

Selene stood due to losing and context. She got an amp to take on Markus and Viktor was paying attention to Michael when she made her move. He easily cast her aside prior to. Context you buffoon.

All valid points, However, we are taking Selene at her best here in VS, not some arbitrary point in her life for your convenience. Bucky would never have faired as well in the same situations.

WS was holding back against an emotionally compromised Iron Man. He damaged the hell out of him and Tony went for the kill. He failed. WS and Cap prevailed despite holding back against an emotionally compromised ally.

HAHAHAHAHAAA, Do you see how hypocritical your stance is now? You don't want to say the same thing for Selene killing Vik because it makes your argument look really bad, but in the same breath, you claim Bucky wasted Stark, despite the fact that he had help from f**king Captain America. Double standards and a clear biased viewpoint. Classic Quan MO.

quanchi112
Ok, first, hello to you too Quan. Second, what are you on about now? Mindless ad hominem attacks that are completely unprovoked? Wow...

Lol, I would pay to see Bucky survive even half the shit Wolverine did in the movies... You know, like surviving a mind snapping time travelling consciousness stretch of over 60 years that ONLY Wolverine could have survived. Or being disintegrated continually by Phoenix...

Shotgun blast to the guts disagrees with you. Bucky won't survive that, that's why he needs that arm, he blocks bullets with a metal prosthetic. he can't tank it like Selene can.

All valid points, However, we are taking Selene at her best here in VS, not some arbitrary point in her life for your convenience. Bucky would never have faired as well in the same situations.

HAHAHAHAHAAA, Do you see how hypocritical your stance is now? You don't want to say the same thing for Selene killing Vik because it makes your argument look really bad, but in the same breath, you claim Bucky wasted Stark, despite the fact that he had help from f**king Captain America. Double standards and a clear biased viewpoint. Classic Quan MO. Quit feigning ignorance. You know exactly what I am referring to.

I didn't say Bucky can take all the punishment Wolverine can due to the healing factor. I said skill wise Bucky would break Wolverine. That's true and he's demonstrated superior skill in spades. Quit ignoring what I do say and trying to move the goalposts.

So you again ignore the healing factor which is different than durability. Do you know what words mean ? Might be time for a new vacation. If it penetrates her then she isn't durable that means her healing factor kicked in. Bucky can block the fire with his arm which is more durable. Hands down. I'm right you're wrong.

Bucky would beat Markus without an amp. He wouldn't be easily impaled. Selene was. Bucky would parry and break Markus. Too durable, too skilled, etc.

Stark would beat Selene as well so you don't have a point. Selene is usually going for the kill but WS wasn't. Context it always kind of humiliates you.

Darkstorm Zero
Quit feigning ignorance. You know exactly what I am referring to.

Again, what? No, but seriously, I have no idea what you are on about.

I didn't say Bucky can take all the punishment Wolverine can due to the healing factor. I said skill wise Bucky would break Wolverine. That's true and he's demonstrated superior skill in spades. Quit ignoring what I do say and trying to move the goalposts.

Bucky would never defeat Wolverine, not in any respect except perhaps for pure brute strength, of which Logan has fought and defeated many many times. Experience and raw skill remain in Wolverine's favor no matter how hard you parrot the Hydra lackey.

So you again ignore the healing factor which is different than durability. Do you know what words mean ? Might be time for a new vacation. If it penetrates her then she isn't durable that means her healing factor kicked in. Bucky can block the fire with his arm which is more durable. Hands down. I'm right you're wrong.

#1: Prove Selene required the healing factor when hit by that shotgun. We see no wounds from it onscreen. #2: I already said Selene would have some initial trouble with the arm, but it's not an impenetrable defense. After all, Bucky's arm cannot cover his entire body, and Selene's speed so far outpaces Bucky's, it's ridiculous for you to ever assume he'd be able to stop Selene from ripping the damn arm off at the flesh joint.

Bucky would beat Markus without an amp. He wouldn't be easily impaled. Selene was. Bucky would parry and break Markus. Too durable, too skilled, etc.

That is an assumption your going to have to prove. Bucky has one vibranium arm, and street level physical strength. Markus has 4 limbs with which to rend Bucky apart. Selene physically overpowered Markus despite this disadvantage, and we've seen that onscreen, so now you have to prove Bucky can do the same or better.

Stark would beat Selene as well so you don't have a point. Selene is usually going for the kill but WS wasn't. Context it always kind of humiliates you.

Selene never intended to kill Vik until the end. Don't go throwing that $h!t around and hope it sticks. You know as well as I do that the comparison is there, you just don't like to admit when you f**ked up. C'mon keyboard warrior, prove me right yet again. Ad hominem attack me without provocation, and provide nothing to support yourself, just like you always do.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Selene utterly curbs him with ease. This is a non fight really

carver9
Winter Soldier needs a partner. Selene stomps with ease.

quanchi112
Again, what? No, but seriously, I have no idea what you are on about.

Bucky would never defeat Wolverine, not in any respect except perhaps for pure brute strength, of which Logan has fought and defeated many many times. Experience and raw skill remain in Wolverine's favor no matter how hard you parrot the Hydra lackey.

#1: Prove Selene required the healing factor when hit by that shotgun. We see no wounds from it onscreen. #2: I already said Selene would have some initial trouble with the arm, but it's not an impenetrable defense. After all, Bucky's arm cannot cover his entire body, and Selene's speed so far outpaces Bucky's, it's ridiculous for you to ever assume he'd be able to stop Selene from ripping the damn arm off at the flesh joint.

That is an assumption your going to have to prove. Bucky has one vibranium arm, and street level physical strength. Markus has 4 limbs with which to rend Bucky apart. Selene physically overpowered Markus despite this disadvantage, and we've seen that onscreen, so now you have to prove Bucky can do the same or better.

Selene never intended to kill Vik until the end. Don't go throwing that $h!t around and hope it sticks. You know as well as I do that the comparison is there, you just don't like to admit when you f**ked up. C'mon keyboard warrior, prove me right yet again. Ad hominem attack me without provocation, and provide nothing to support yourself, just like you always do. Sure you don't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Based off what does Wolverine have more experience ? You do realize Bucky has been around for a while don't you ? Based off what raw skill showings let's compare. Bucky is stronger and more skilled. Wolverine gets messed up by random lackeys.

Based off the entire history of the character. When has she been shown to be resistant to bulletfire ? Just because we don't get a close up scene that doesn't mean we ignore the consistent portrayal of the character and pretend she is bulletproof.

I didn't say his arm covers his entire body I said it's more durable than her flesh. Do you disagree ? Based off what does she easily tag him ? Are you really foolish enough to believe the underworld universe compares to marvel ? GTFO.

Bucky has fought superior opponents, more power, more skilled, etc. Markus used the abilities he had well but wasn't particularly well skilled just used his body and strength to his advantage. Bucky has an arm that can break him. He also is quick enough to parry gunfire from foes coming in from various directions. Bucky would wreck Markus with his arm. I see him breaking his neck once he gets ahold of him.

Selene typically tries to kill everyone she faces. In the Viktor fight she attacked when his attention was elsewhere. That's why she killed him. One on one Viktor rapes her in a fair fight. Only you would brag about a cheapshot.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Selene utterly curbs him with ease. This is a non fight really Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Winter Soldier needs a partner. Selene stomps with ease. Based on ?

Darkstorm Zero
Sure you don't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok, since you are more interested in having a whinge about something I have no idea about rather than telling me what the hell it is you think I did in all the many months since I last posted here, I am just going to say "Yessssss, Quan...." and move on.

Based off what does Wolverine have more experience ? You do realize Bucky has been around for a while don't you ? Based off what raw skill showings let's compare. Bucky is stronger and more skilled. Wolverine gets messed up by random lackeys.

The fact that Logan was born in the mid 1800s, and fought in nearly every war of the 20th century, including both World Wars, and Vietnam?

Bucky has won 2 singular fights in his entire onscreen existence Quan, and in both cases he had help from either Cap, or Cap & Co. Both victories were in Civil War too, which is really the only reason you picked up this character, because you jump bandwagons.

Wolverines far more diversified training and experience equals a higher graded skill set. Your turn. Prove Bucky is more skilled.

Based off the entire history of the character. When has she been shown to be resistant to bulletfire ? Just because we don't get a close up scene that doesn't mean we ignore the consistent portrayal of the character and pretend she is bulletproof.

Wrong. You needed definitive proof of injury. You don't have it, so you lose.

I didn't say his arm covers his entire body I said it's more durable than her flesh. Do you disagree ? Based off what does she easily tag him ? Are you really foolish enough to believe the underworld universe compares to marvel ? GTFO.

Do you... even read what I write? Or are you arguing with me out of some sort of desperate need to see me more? What have I already said 3 times in a row now?

Raw speed, skill, and experience built over 3 centuries of fighting foes far stronger faster and more skilled then Bucky.

Ah, and here the real source of your fallacy is revealed Quan. What universe a character comes from is utterly meaningless. What, you think Bucky is TOAA all of a sudden? You think Bucky is somehow comparable to Thanos? or Thor? Don't be so stupid.... I never said Selene compares to Marvel's top guns. but Bucky is hardly anywhere close to top tier. He's a street leveler at best, so get used to it.

Bucky has fought superior opponents, more power, more skilled, etc. Markus used the abilities he had well but wasn't particularly well skilled just used his body and strength to his advantage. Bucky has an arm that can break him. He also is quick enough to parry gunfire from foes coming in from various directions. Bucky would wreck Markus with his arm. I see him breaking his neck once he gets ahold of him.

Bucky has LOST to superior foes before. The 2 victories we have seen onscreen are due to help from Cap and Co. You make this guy out to be more than he is, just like other certain well loved characters you have jumped the shark for.

Selene typically tries to kill everyone she faces. In the Viktor fight she attacked when his attention was elsewhere. That's why she killed him. One on one Viktor rapes her in a fair fight. Only you would brag about a cheapshot.

You certainly did, when you bragged about Bucky tagging Iron Man in a 2 on 1 tag situation in enclosed spaces. Go on Keyboard Warrior, deny that one too.

carver9
Based on ?

The movies.

quanchi112
Ok, since you are more interested in having a whinge about something I have no idea about rather than telling me what the hell it is you think I did in all the many months since I last posted here, I am just going to say "Yessssss, Quan...." and move on.

The fact that Logan was born in the mid 1800s, and fought in nearly every war of the 20th century, including both World Wars, and Vietnam?

Bucky has won 2 singular fights in his entire onscreen existence Quan, and in both cases he had help from either Cap, or Cap & Co. Both victories were in Civil War too, which is really the only reason you picked up this character, because you jump bandwagons.

Wolverines far more diversified training and experience equals a higher graded skill set. Your turn. Prove Bucky is more skilled.

Wrong. You needed definitive proof of injury. You don't have it, so you lose.

Do you... even read what I write? Or are you arguing with me out of some sort of desperate need to see me more? What have I already said 3 times in a row now?

Raw speed, skill, and experience built over 3 centuries of fighting foes far stronger faster and more skilled then Bucky.

Ah, and here the real source of your fallacy is revealed Quan. What universe a character comes from is utterly meaningless. What, you think Bucky is TOAA all of a sudden? You think Bucky is somehow comparable to Thanos? or Thor? Don't be so stupid.... I never said Selene compares to Marvel's top guns. but Bucky is hardly anywhere close to top tier. He's a street leveler at best, so get used to it.

Bucky has LOST to superior foes before. The 2 victories we have seen onscreen are due to help from Cap and Co. You make this guy out to be more than he is, just like other certain well loved characters you have jumped the shark for.

You certainly did, when you bragged about Bucky tagging Iron Man in a 2 on 1 tag situation in enclosed spaces. Go on Keyboard Warrior, deny that one too. So you continue to feign ignorance.

Being around longer doesn't mean you have greater skill. Bucky's training and skill is superior to Wolverines despite him fighting in numerous wars against mainly humans.

laughing out loud

False. Bucky has defeated Cap, BW, and the Falcon. I loved the character before Civil War. No one else did here. It's me that does what I will regardless of anyone else. I don't pander to popular characters like Magneto, Wolverine, or Batman. That's you lemmings out there.

Based off the skill exhibited and the opponents level of skill and strength he's taken on. Would you be interested in this battlezone when Civil War hits DVD ?

No, I don't. We don't ignore common sense and the history of the character to pretend she is bulletproof. Michael wasn't either. laughing out loud

What opponents are superior than Cap ? Name them. I can't wait to chuckle.

The level of your opponents does matter. Cap can take on Ultron. Ultron is superior to anyone Selene has taken on. Iron Man is also superior to anyone Selene has taken on. Point proven. laughing out loud

Iman started the fight. Cap tagged him at the airport as well. Quit pretending he can't be tagged in an open area. Iman started the fight and he lost. Cry more, *****.

Darkstorm Zero
So you continue to feign ignorance.

So you continue to whinge and I dunno why. Did you really miss me that much? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean, lets face it Quan, if you really believed I did something to you, in all the time I wasn't even here, you'd have no trouble telling me what you thought I did. And lets also face the fact that even if I did do something you know I have precisely 0% f**ks to give you. Imagine the genitalia of an ant rubbing up against the giant labial lips of a blue whale, that is the amount of f**k's I do not give regarding your personal feelings towards me anymore.

Being around longer doesn't mean you have greater skill. Bucky's training and skill is superior to Wolverines despite him fighting in numerous wars against mainly humans.

... So, weapon X training, Martial training, the fights in DOFP, The fights against Siver Samurai and Sabretooth and the Baraka ripoff do not count.... Good to know.

False. Bucky has defeated Cap, BW, and the Falcon. I loved the character before Civil War. No one else did here. It's me that does what I will regardless of anyone else. I don't pander to popular characters like Magneto, Wolverine, or Batman. That's you lemmings out there.

I don't care if you loved him since before he was an embryo Quan, that doesn't matter. Ad populem also doesn't matter, but you try to go against the grain to stir friction and garner attention, just like you always do, so your opinion is utterly worthless anyway.

Based off the skill exhibited and the opponents level of skill and strength he's taken on. Would you be interested in this battlezone when Civil War hits DVD ?

Aaaaaand there is your bait... Do you seriously expect me to trust you enough for a legit BZ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, I don't. We don't ignore common sense and the history of the character to pretend she is bulletproof. Michael wasn't either. laughing out loud

You still lack evidence. Are you saying Bucky cannot be shot? Because he fears being shot all the time. Why else would he have the arm?

What opponents are superior than Cap ? Name them. I can't wait to chuckle.

Ironman for one. You know better than anyone else if Bucky went to go Stark solo he'd be repulsor blasted in half. Black Panther was also ready and willing to go at Bucky, and they all got stopped by SWAT teams.

The level of your opponents does matter. Cap can take on Ultron. Ultron is superior to anyone Selene has taken on. Iron Man is also superior to anyone Selene has taken on. Point proven. laughing out loud

Oh really? You wanna check again? Because I'm pretty sure she beat Quint, and Markus solo, which is still better than anything Bucky did.

Iman started the fight. Cap tagged him at the airport as well. Quit pretending he can't be tagged in an open area. Iman started the fight and he lost. Cry more, *****.

Did I say Ironman cannot be tagged? No, I didn't, but you were bragging about cheapshots vs cheapshots, and Bucky tagging a tagteamed on Ironman in an enclosed space is nothing to be proud of. Given Selene's speed pre Corvinus boost in the forest, she could tag IM in the same scenario to, and without help from Cap at that.

quanchi112
So you continue to whinge and I dunno why. Did you really miss me that much? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean, lets face it Quan, if you really believed I did something to you, in all the time I wasn't even here, you'd have no trouble telling me what you thought I did. And lets also face the fact that even if I did do something you know I have precisely 0% f**ks to give you. Imagine the genitalia of an ant rubbing up against the giant labial lips of a blue whale, that is the amount of f**k's I do not give regarding your personal feelings towards me anymore.

... So, weapon X training, Martial training, the fights in DOFP, The fights against Siver Samurai and Sabretooth and the Baraka ripoff do not count.... Good to know.

I don't care if you loved him since before he was an embryo Quan, that doesn't matter. Ad populem also doesn't matter, but you try to go against the grain to stir friction and garner attention, just like you always do, so your opinion is utterly worthless anyway.

Aaaaaand there is your bait... Do you seriously expect me to trust you enough for a legit BZ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You still lack evidence. Are you saying Bucky cannot be shot? Because he fears being shot all the time. Why else would he have the arm?

Ironman for one. You know better than anyone else if Bucky went to go Stark solo he'd be repulsor blasted in half. Black Panther was also ready and willing to go at Bucky, and they all got stopped by SWAT teams.

Oh really? You wanna check again? Because I'm pretty sure she beat Quint, and Markus solo, which is still better than anything Bucky did.

Did I say Ironman cannot be tagged? No, I didn't, but you were bragging about cheapshots vs cheapshots, and Bucky tagging a tagteamed on Ironman in an enclosed space is nothing to be proud of. Given Selene's speed pre Corvinus boost in the forest, she could tag IM in the same scenario to, and without help from Cap at that. You ran off the time you didn't know what a cell was.

They count but those opponents didn't have the skill of Cap. Wolverine isn't as strong or as skilled in his fights. Accept the challenge.

No one hates the characters either. I do what I do because I am objective and honest. You claimed I jumped on a bandwagon. I am a force unto myself.

We agree to the stips and have other posters judge it. Why are you such a pussy ?

I am saying Bucky is more durable via his arm. Undeniable.

I disagree. That also didn't occur despite Iman being more aggressive. BP had time to fight him but he couldn't best him.

So you believe those two are superio to Iman ? Prove it.

The fight was on. Iman started it. He got tagged. Cap tagged him in an open area. Iman lost. Deal with it. Who cares if it's in an enclosed space. We have the facts not your fanboyish desires to go by.

Iman wrecks her easily. Deal with it.

Darkstorm Zero
You ran off the time you didn't know what a cell was.

Excuse me? When and where is this? I have told you millions of times that I have better things to do than argue in circles around you.

http://bibleprobe.com/humancell2.jpg This is a human cell.

They count but those opponents didn't have the skill of Cap. Wolverine isn't as strong or as skilled in his fights. Accept the challenge.

Oh geez, this must go all the way back to what you define as skill... Another subjective opinion you force through your anus at everyone.

No one hates the characters either. I do what I do because I am objective and honest. You claimed I jumped on a bandwagon. I am a force unto myself.

No, you do what you do because he is relatively new. Just like Khan was.

We agree to the stips and have other posters judge it. Why are you such a pussy ?

Why do you have such a hard on for BZs and me?

I am saying Bucky is more durable via his arm. Undeniable.

No, your saying because of the arm nobody will damage him, which is not only false, but an opinion, not a fact.

I disagree. That also didn't occur despite Iman being more aggressive. BP had time to fight him but he couldn't best him.

I don't care, the scene and tone disagree with you.

Bucky never bested BP either.

So you believe those two are superio to Iman ? Prove it.

Bucky never beat IM, Cap did. Quint is a hell of a lot stronger than Cap, and he has regeneration nearly on par with the Hulk.

The fight was on. Iman started it. He got tagged. Cap tagged him in an open area. Iman lost. Deal with it. Who cares if it's in an enclosed space. We have the facts not your fanboyish desires to go by.

An enclosed space means IM's range of movement he normally depends on is out the window, IE: he cannot fly. You knew that and still spouted this garbage.

Iman wrecks her easily. Deal with it.

Based on? And this time, actually prove it.

quanchi112
Excuse me? When and where is this? I have told you millions of times that I have better things to do than argue in circles around you.

http://bibleprobe.com/humancell2g] This is a human cell.

Oh geez, this must go all the way back to what you define as skill... Another subjective opinion you force through your anus at everyone.

No, you do what you do because he is relatively new. Just like Khan was.

Why do you have such a hard on for BZs and me?

No, your saying because of the arm nobody will damage him, which is not only false, but an opinion, not a fact.

I don't care, the scene and tone disagree with you.

Bucky never bested BP either.

Bucky never beat IM, Cap did. Quint is a hell of a lot stronger than Cap, and he has regeneration nearly on par with the Hulk.

An enclosed space means IM's range of movement he normally depends on is out the window, IE: he cannot fly. You knew that and still spouted this garbage.

Based on? And this time, actually prove it. Yes, you can copy a picture about a cell after you didn't know what one was, dumbass. You embarrassed yourself.

So accept the challenge, girl.

He wasn't relatively new. His last film was out years ago. Khan was love at first viewing. Quit crying, akuma boy.

Because you don't have the balls to ever take me on in one. Show you have a spine.

I never said no one will damage him I said his arm is a part of his body and is more durable than Selene. Try to process the obvious and accept it.

No, you disagree with me. Your opinion is not a fact, dingus.

They both did. Rewatch the film. smile

Quint doesn't have the strength and skill of Cap.

What regeneration feats does movie hulk have ?

He could fly but they damaged his suit. They fought there he could still fly but they damaged his suit. Didn't matter where he was, freak. They broke his shit.

Flight, weaponry, targeting system, superior durability, common sense.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.