Civil War and Avengers vs Unicron...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Unicron from the original Transformers movie is on its way to destroy the Earth; its up to the heroes from Civil War and the Avengers to stop him...

The Matrix is not available for use by the hero's...

Battle takes place against Unicron's robot form on the surface of Earth...

Can the heros prevent Unicron from consumming the Earth and drive him off, or do they die trying?

Hero's are not allowed to call in backup (ie...Odin cant show up to help Thor)...

TheLordofMurder
Dammit...

I accidently put a ? next to Unicron wins oppossed to my standard ...

KingD19
The Matrix is the only thing that can beat him. So they lose.

DTM
Wow, this is about as one sided a fight as you can get. Unicron slaughters the Avengers here.

Darkstorm Zero
The Avengers defeating Unicron?

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/13924/1399924-unicron_2_by_blondthecolorist.jpg

Yeeee.... No.

Scoobless
Cartoon movie version?

They could definitely take out his eyes like the Autobots did. maybe the Scarlet Witch could vaporise small sections of him like she did the Ultrons (sections of the brain if lucky) other than that.......

I dunno, maybe try to crack open the mind gem inside him? Can't see many options for the good guys here.

Kazenji
I'm presuming Unicron has alot more feats in the various comics.

Scoobless
In the comics he's essentially a multidimensional elder god, in the movies he's a big hungry robot.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Scoobless
In the comics he's essentially a multidimensional elder god, in the movies he's a big hungry robot.
Either one slaughters the entire team, so i doesn't really make much of a difference

KingD19
Yeah. He still ate the moon in his planet firm in like 30 seconds. Robot mode is even bigger. The Autobots don't even know how Unicorn works, no way Wanda would.

Scoobless
Stark would probably reprogram him if it were done in a movie.

KingD19
Tony won't hack the most powerful machine in existence, who is bigger than a planet massively larger than Earth and far more advanced than the beings thousands if not millions of years more advanced than humanity.

It took a deus ex machina to beat him. That's literally the only way.

Scoobless
Originally posted by KingD19
Tony won't hack the most powerful machine in existence, who is bigger than a planet massively larger than Earth and far more advanced than the beings thousands if not millions of years more advanced than humanity.

It took a deus ex machina to beat him. That's literally the only way.

Millions (or more) IIRC the autobot Arc ship crashed on earth 4 million years ago, and Unicron was already ancient at that point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.