Hillary Supporters Want Her to Repeal the Bill of Rights if She's Elected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
I hope these people do not represent "informed" voters in the US.

Enjoy smile

watch?v=eiZFXkmofgI

MS Warehouse
Hilary supporters are generally stupid but I think this represents a small portion of her "stupid" voters. Wouldn't read anything into it.

snowdragon
Gotcha reporters only post the tools though and not everyone they interview, obviously?

Surtur
Good lord I think at this point these reporters need to realize they make the entire country look bad lol. I'm guessing these are all people rejected from being on "Are you smarter then a 5th grader" because they felt these people wouldn't pose enough challenge to the 5th graders.

Don't worry though these people didn't completely waste their time. The producers saved their phone numbers just in case "Are you intellectually inferior to an 8 yr. old" ever becomes a show.

Surtur
BTW if you want to really get depressed watch the video where the guy goes around telling people Martin Luther King just passed away at the age of 93 lol. He even for one person refers to MLK as the first black guy to walk on the moon and the guy just kind of agree's. Then he asks "do you think he'll get a holiday?" and the guy is all "maybe".

He also refers to MLK as the first black guy on mt. rushmore, the person nods their head. For someone else MLK was a general in the confederacy who gave his "I have a dream" speech at Ghettysburg. Again..the person apparently goes along with it.

Flyattractor
The HillDog also wants to turn Wash DC into the 51st State.....cause SHE cares so much.

Surtur
She wants to end womans suffrage too. STOP THE SUFFERING OF WOMEN!!! They are fragile snowflakes who live in a patriarchy, end their suffrage.

Flyattractor
Is that why she wants them to have to sign up for the Draft as well?

Surtur
In truth she wants them signed up for the draft because she knows there will never be a draft again lol(or certainly not within her life time). That is why it's hilarious to think of that as "equality".

I wonder if there was a war and a draft if she'd be all for her daughter getting drafted?

I'd be curious if females could draft dodge due to a baby. Like if they just popped out a baby would they get some silly exception? But then men who just had children were still sent to war so...

Flyattractor
Nope. No getting out due to Baby Clause. Once you enlist or get drafted. You belong to the U.S Gubmint!

So either put a grenade in baby's little fingers or Abortion a go-go.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
BTW if you want to really get depressed watch the video where the guy goes around telling people Martin Luther King just passed away at the age of 93 lol. He even for one person refers to MLK as the first black guy to walk on the moon and the guy just kind of agree's. Then he asks "do you think he'll get a holiday?" and the guy is all "maybe".

He also refers to MLK as the first black guy on mt. rushmore, the person nods their head. For someone else MLK was a general in the confederacy who gave his "I have a dream" speech at Ghettysburg. Again..the person apparently goes along with it.
Meh.

How about him asking people what year approximately Jesus died (popular answer is 1300s) and if there were stricter gun control laws back then, if that would have stopped Lee Harvey Oswald from shooting Jesus. smile

watch?v=IyQ2JnCdSk4&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=5

Also from the same series, America's capital is named after who? Tough call. LOL One of the just a few correct answers were given by Italian tourists, and they say they watch similar videos online and make fun of how dumb Americans can be.

watch?v=gGEx0gRI3AY&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=6

I'm sorry but that it just beyond hilarious. laughing out loud

Surtur
I think it's probably not just here that people are misinformed about their countries history, but damn this is shit people should know.

Slay
I think it's probably not just here that people are misinformed about their countries history, but damn this is shit people should know.
You think it's up to people being misinformed about their country's history that they deem it plausible for Jesus to have been killed by Lee Harvey Oswald using a gun in the 1300s and that gun control wouldn't have made a difference since if he wanted to get a gun he would've gotten one anyway? no expression

Surtur
No, I think it's up to people being misinformed about their country's history when they think the bill of rights should be repealed, MLK jr. has been alive until recently and was an astronaut, and that Richard Nixon has a shot in the 2016 election. You see my response wasn't about just that specific video.

Raisen
that first video looks like the pier on hungtington beach, ca. my grandfather lives there. been there a lot.
lots of uber liberal rich people and spoiled women who have no idea what the phuck they are doing.

Raisen
actually all the videos are hungtington beach. liberal, wealthy, and stoopid

Surtur
I'd be curious as to how people would answer if he walked through the ghetto or the trailer park asking this to people.

Raisen
similar answers. rich liberals who aren't associated with washington are at the same level of stupidity as the uneducated....when it comes to politics. they really don't invest any time into it aside from emotional superficiality

Flyattractor
I'd be curious as to how people would answer if he walked through the ghetto or the trailer park asking this to people.

Probably try to sell him drugs, then kill him and his camera guy and steal their cameras and stuff.

Proving they at least understand capitalism.

Well at least the Liberal/Democrat version of it.

Slay
No, I think it's up to people being misinformed about their country's history when they think the bill of rights should be repealed, MLK jr. has been alive until recently and was an astronaut, and that Richard Nixon has a shot in the 2016 election. You see my response wasn't about just that specific video.
I don't think it really has anything to do with them being misinformed. Just that they don't give a shit one way or the other. They'll believe anything a guy with a mic will tell them because they don't think about these things in their daily lives. They care more about celebrities, sports, their jobs at Best Buy etc.

Originally posted by Raisen
actually all the videos are hungtington beach. liberal, wealthy, and stoopid
Tell me, is there anything you won't blame on ''liberals''?

Surtur
I would like to think that is true and people aren't just this misinformed, but I just don't think I'd ever be so overwhelmed at the prospect of some dude with a microphone that I'd just go along with anything he says.

I mean for some of this stuff the guy repeats the question several times, as if just to make it totally clear to the person what he is saying.

Raisen
Originally posted by Slay
I don't think it really has anything to do with them being misinformed. Just that they don't give a shit one way or the other. They'll believe anything a guy with a mic will tell them because they don't think about these things in their daily lives. They care more about celebrities, sports, their jobs at Best Buy etc.

Tell me, is there anything you won't blame on ''liberals''?

there's lots i won't blame on liberals. liberals are smart for trying to lessen drug laws and reduce prison size. conservatives are stupid for caring what people put in their own bodies...it's hypocritical to their stance of individual freedom.

liberals are smart regarding how they support their candidates generally..conservatives name call and tear eachother apart.

liberals are smarter when it comes to illegal immigration. it's impossible to deport so many. we need to enforce laws but if they are otherwise law abiding it would be smart of us to find a better path to citizenship. conservatives are lying about what they intend otherwise something more would have been done under Reagan.

that's just a few things slay; there's plenty of other things liberals have right also you see, i'm objective. i'm fairly moderate on a lot of things. see how i answered your question without insulting you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.