Gamora vs. X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://www.previewsworld.com/catalogimages/STK_IMAGES/STK620001-640000/STK634145.jpg

Magnon
Wolverine easily defeated Gamora; the all-new Wolverine should be able to do the same.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Magnon
Wolverine easily defeated Gamora; the all-new Wolverine should be able to do the same.

Looks like a cheap shot to me

StiltmanFTW
It was.

Still, impressive for Wolverine not to lose his focus despite his super-hearing... Hulk's re-entry and landing on Walter's ass had to make a helluva noise.

Blue Area Vet

By running up to her and sucker stabbing her? I guess Cap easily beat Wolverine.

Gamora, especially back then, would be the hell out of Wolverine.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It was.

Still, impressive for Wolverine not to lose his focus despite his super-hearing... Hulk's re-entry and landing on Walter's ass had to make a helluva noise.

You proud of yourself? confused

Magnon
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
By running up to her and sucker stabbing her? I guess Cap easily beat Wolverine.

He didn't "sucker stab" her, they were already fighting each other. It's not Wolverine's fault Gamora lacks discipline and gets easily distracted in the middle of a fight; it's a weakness that can be exploited.

StiltmanFTW

They were in a melee fight. Right next to each other. He didn't have to run up to her, lol.

She tried. And failed to do so.

You proud of yourself? confused

I know that you are proud of not having read any comic that is discussed on this forum laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Full scene.

1. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4623196-crusades-05-35.jpg
2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4623194-crusades-05-36.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Full scene.

1. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4623196-crusades-05-35.jpg
2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4623194-crusades-05-36.jpg

I have read it *******, I have the comic. It doesn't change the fact that he ran up to her after her mouth was agape at what happened along with several others and stabbed the shit out of her like a sucker. That's what actually happened in the comic. I was joking at first, but are you actually learning from the Abbster?

StiltmanFTW
Little something that you sorely need...

Blue Area Vet

No, you need that along with some comic reading glasses. That is a sucker stab all day long, just like Cap sucker punched him in the back of the head in the next panel. You need to go watch a few WWE battle royals.

celeyhyga17
Gamora

leonidas
HFs are likely close, skills, likely close, gamora is far stronger though. speed likely close... only edge i see goes to gamora so i'd take her for a majority but it would be pretty brutal.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
HFs are likely close, skills, likely close, gamora is far stronger though. speed likely close... only edge i see goes to gamora so i'd take her for a majority but it would be pretty brutal.

At her best, Gamora would win easily. Do you recall her battle with Angela? She's in a completely different tier than X-23 IMO. Writers simply have a way of jobbing every character in order to raise the stock of another. Next year we'll likely see X-23 being beaten by a scrub. Keown did a great job on that splash page though.

Sin I AM

Lol i imagined BAV clicking that link and furiously typing away at his keys

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
At her best, Gamora would win easily. Do you recall her battle with Angela? She's in a completely different tier than X-23 IMO. Writers simply have a way of jobbing every character in order to raise the stock of another. Next year we'll likely see X-23 being beaten by a scrub. Keown did a great job on that splash page though.

fighting x-23 would be very different i think. gamora is vastly stronger but all other things are close to equal imo though i'd x-23 the hf edge, if gamora got sloppy she could def be gutted in this match--see logan scan. generally i'd say you're right. gamora can fight angela and ronan and x-23 would get killed by both, but like i said, i think this would come down to skill v skill and speed v speed, and imo it's close. her battles against other characters like x-23 would seem to bear that opinion out.

Sin I AM
Biggest gun Wolverine jr has taken out?

leonidas
not sure tbh. i mean she's beaten a lot of logan-type villains, but the biggest? she put a nice hurt on spidey once but spidey wasn't going all out iirc. she's cut wwh though, and she's hacked the sh!t out of the collector of all things so gutting gamora wouldn't be a question if she can land a hit. she's not exactly logan, but she is pretty damn close....

Sin I AM
What I'm asking is a straight up fight. Seems to me that marvel prefers skirmishes as opposed to real fights anymore

leonidas
yep, that's not wrong. love to see an all out knock down drag out with her and some of the big guns. even a cool fight with hulk, like logan's had would be awesome to see.

Magnon
Originally posted by leonidas
yep, that's not wrong. love to see an all out knock down drag out with her and some of the big guns. even a cool fight with hulk, like logan's had would be awesome to see.
The difference is that Laura doesn't have a full adamantium skeleton protecting her. If Hulk ever landed a punch she would turn into goo -- as Blob demonstrated in that recent poorly written issue. On the other hand, since she DOESN'T have a heavy metal skeleton dragging her down, she might be able to dodge Hulk even better than Logan did (and Logan was quite good at it).

Flyattractor
http://www.previewsworld.com/catalogimages/STK_IMAGES/STK620001-640000/STK634145.jpg

SO are these bitches fighting because they are almost wearing the same outfit?

Cause I mean Bitches.....Am I right!?

Genii96
The difference is that Laura doesn't have a full adamantium skeleton protecting her. If Hulk ever landed a punch she would turn into goo -- as Blob demonstrated in that recent poorly written issue. On the other hand, since she DOESN'T have a heavy metal skeleton dragging her down, she might be able to dodge Hulk even better than Logan did (and Logan was quite good at it).
That would be true if their strength levels were the same,they are not,and logan's skill surpasses hers too,and iirc blob called logan faster

Blue Area Vet
Gamora would take out x23 and Logan at the same time.

Blue Area Vet

Logan doesn't "drag" around his skeleton, he's adjusted to it and moves at spiderman level speeds in combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.