Black Bolt Vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i65.tinypic.com/35n4m10.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Power of Sound vs Speed of Light.

https://lestark1.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/dcnu-flash-running-large.jpg

Surtur
Technically Blackbolt does what he does by manipulating electrons but either way he can't take down Flash.

I also can't tell which Flash that is by the photo, but Wally could especially stomp BB casually. But even Barry should have his vibration tricks and all that, plus the massive speed advantage.

Mindset
Blue eyes = Barry

Any Flash wins.

Blue Area Vet
Flash better bolt

Surtur
He does bolt, he bolts right into his face.

Zack M
Flash.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mindset
Blue eyes = Barry

Any Flash wins.

Blue Area Vet
Flash is so overrated on battle boards. Captain Boomerang says hello from hell.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Flash is so overrated on battle boards. Captain Boomerang says hello from hell.

I see Wally gets the most "hype" but that is definitely deserved. These are some of the most broken characters in comics. The fact Captain Boomerang is a "threat" at times just speaks to the absurdity of comics. These people move at the speed of light and the other guy throws boomerangs, sometimes exploding boomerangs, but he's still a normal human chucking shit at lightspeeders. But then comics are supposed to be absurd. He is not overrated he just isn't gimped by PIS here.

leonidas
flash threads should likely be banned. given the nature of forum rules they are near impossible to beat. this ends almost before it starts.

Surtur
Originally posted by leonidas
flash threads should likely be banned. given the nature of forum rules they are near impossible to beat. this ends almost before it starts.

By this logic we should ban threads for pretty much any broken character.

It's just the character needs to be put up against the right opponents. Not all characters are(I'm looking at you Karate Kid).

leonidas
aside from flash, there are next to zero broken characters. you'd have to put him up against another flash or jump ahead a bunch of tiers to find someone who could logically beat flash. and i LOVE flash...

karate kid isn't broken at all imo. confused

Surtur
I never said KK was broken, just that he's an example of someone who doesn't get put up against the right kind of opponents.

But for instance what about Flash vs The Shadow King?

leonidas
flash has some odd showings vs tp guys. he's outraced tp on at least one occasion.... his mind has also been shown to work too fast for a tp to take control of in another. could barry affect him physically? not sure, but he's certainly easily hit intangible beings before.

that type of match still isn't a good match though. sk either can affect him, and wins, or can't and loses. that's what i mean about flash. good matches with flash are extremely hard to come by.

Surtur
It might not be good, but it shows you might not necessarily need to go several tiers ahead to beat Flash.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
I never said KK was broken, just that he's an example of someone who doesn't get put up against the right kind of opponents.

But for instance what about Flash vs The Shadow King?

How fast are Shadow King's reactions?

How about Flash vs Aquarian.

Dead man (yes, I know Flash #28)

Surtur
Reactions are slow, but he has no physical form and is just some kind of astral being.

As for Aquarian, it's possible Wally could speed steal at a distance Not sure what Barry could do. But the aura might negate the speed steal too.

leonidas
Originally posted by Surtur
It might not be good, but it shows you might not necessarily need to go several tiers ahead to beat Flash.

sure, if you want to put him in bad matches, someone who can (maybe) directly counter his powers. there are precious few who can do that. flash has also stolen the speed of ENERGY, so it wouldn't be a stretch to contend that he could steal sk's speed and end things before they start again....

and aquarian, really? sigh....

Surtur
Originally posted by leonidas
sure, if you want to put him in bad matches, someone who can (maybe) directly counter his powers. there are precious few who can do that. flash has also stolen the speed of ENERGY, so it wouldn't be a stretch to contend that he could steal sk's speed and end things before they start again....

It's surely possible the speed could be taken, though I'm not sure how Barry would deal with SK. I believe Wally is also the one who was too fast for telepathy,etc. right?

He would be the perfect counter. Though I have no idea on the limits of the aura, if any have ever been shown.

leonidas
you're right about wally, but at this point most flash feats are essentially interchangeable since both have done pretty well everything.....

and aquarian is...ridiculous. based on his showings he could drain flash, but then based on showings he could drain odin too, so....

again, flash matches are never GOOD. aquarian isn't a good match either--he drains flash and wins easily, or doesn't and loses easily. my point is flash threads are almost never any good. counter pick against him or climb the tier ladder. hence why he should never be in threads.

riv6672
Lotsa lawyering in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.