Captain America vs Raptor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Cap beat the Raptor off of Jurassic World. No shield for Cap. This is the head Raptor in charge.

Kazenji
Originally posted by carver9
Can Cap beat the Raptor off

Disgusting....

Bada won't be happy.

ShadowFyre
Cap is definitelybstronger, and just as fast but I see this same way as a man vs. Pitbull or wolf. This is basically going to be a one hitter match.

The raptor will charge 100% of the time. If it catches cap in the abs with those claws, his ass is done. If cap can avoid it, which is not likely, but possible, he can either get ahold of its neck and snap it, or possibly slam it hard enough.Also, what is his uniform made out of?

I'm going with animal ferocity and teeth, claws, and huge toe sickles for the 7/10 win. If Caps entire uniform, or at least Torso is DragonSkin Kevlar tho, he should be ok.
Cap has about the same strength as a Kodiak, or big ass Tiger would have, if you packed all that super dense muscle tissue into a human body.

Bears and Tigers have been clocked at over 40 mph. Thats insane when you consider they get over half a ton. And a 400 lb female Tiger drug a 3000lb guar up hills, over fences and miles before she ate it. It took 13 men just to lift it a few inches. That is an insane amount of power. Animals are awesome.

Sin I AM
Raptor. Unless Cap had some serious protection against stabs he'd get gutted quickly

BruceSkywalker
Cap takes care of business

KingD19
Cap runs the other direction at 50 mph. And when Bleu chases him, he turns around and clotheslines her head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.