Kylo Ren vs Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StealthRanger
Round 1: MGS2 Raiden

Round 2: MGS4 Raiden

Round 3: MGR:R Raiden

Trocity
Ren freezes and decapitates him.

StealthRanger
Maybe to MGS2 Raiden. Then again, even MGS humans are pretty damned powerful

|King Joker|
Kylo.

KingD19
Yeah Kylo could only maybe take MGS2 Raiden. And that's if he doesn't have any firearms.

MGS4 and Revengeance murderstomp his face.

FreshestSlice
Lulz, Kylo murders all of them.

KingD19
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lulz, Kylo murders all of them.

Lulz? Have you even played or even just watched gameplay of either MGS4 or MGSRR? Or watched Force Awakens? Raiden stomps the shit out of Ren.

|King Joker|
Shit I thought this was Mortal Kombat Raiden lmao

Yeah I haven't played MG so idk

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Shit, you thought Kylo could beat Raiden from MK? Kys. smile

|King Joker|
Raiden sux

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Legit lmfao smile

Accept Asians into your heart you ****ing racist smile

|King Joker|
I have (Sub-Zero)

StealthRanger
I thought listing MGS and MGR in the OP would have made it obvious this was Metal Gear Raiden

|King Joker|
you're under the false assumption that people actually read OPs, babe.

But yeah that was my bad

KingD19
MGS4 and RR Raiden just...drop heavy objects weighing dozens of tons on his head. Or cut him up faster than he can react to.

FreshestSlice
>can move faster than blaster bolts and freeze them
>can't do that to a shitty cyborg

KingD19
>can move faster than blaster bolts and freeze them
>can't do that to a shitty cyborg

Blaster bolts are slower than bullets. And they're highly visible. Force Users have always had trouble with "Slugthrowers", which are guns in the SW-verse. For the specific reason that the "slugs" are tiny, move much faster than blaster bolts and are basically impossible to see.

But let's play that game.

Raiden

>can move faster than bullets and actual energy beams
>can move so fast, he can make hundreds of slices in seconds
>can toss around objects weighing hundreds of tons
>can withstand far more damage than Kylo can do with his saber or the force

If anything, Kylo is a shitty Sith. As he was somewhat challenged by a Stormtrooper(who got his ass completely stomped by another Stormtrooper), and was defeated by Rey who had been a Force User consciously for like...12 hours.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by KingD19
Blaster bolts are slower than bullets. And they're highly visible. Force Users have always had trouble with "Slugthrowers", which are guns in the SW-verse. For the specific reason that the "slugs" are tiny, move much faster than blaster bolts and are basically impossible to see.

But let's play that game.

And Jedi predict where they go first, so that really doesn't matter.

Precog

TK handles both of these.

Lightsabers that can cut through any metal on Earth, sure.

Who he defeated in an instant when he was actually trying to. Kylo's also not a Sitherm

Yeah, when he wasn't trying to kill her and when she's in perfect sync with the Force. But let's ignore context because Raiden can throw hundreds of tons.

KingD19
Wow. Okay you're one of those. I could show game footage for days and you still think Kylo would win. Also yeah, he's not a Sith. He wants to be a Sith.

So yeah, MGS2 I'm not sure about, but Kylo is favored depending on if Raiden gets anything but his sword.

MGS4 and Revengeance stomp his helmet into the dirt, despite your bias.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by KingD19
Wow. Okay you're one of those. I could show game footage for days and you still think Kylo would win. Also yeah, he's not a Sith. He wants to be a Sith.

Uh, not really. And I've played Metal Gear. I don't need you to show me videos.

It has shit to do with bias. Force users can easily do the things you're wanking Raiden for, while ironically calling me bias no less, and Kylo is prodigious even among them. The fact that he's a super special cyborg in Metal Gear means nothing.

StealthRanger
Can't do it to a cyborg who's vastly stronger than any Disney-verse SW feat be it physically or telekinesis

Also lightsabers are virtually nothing special. So they're hot and can cut through metal? Raiden tanked lasers, hypersonic vibroweapons, heat blades, microwaves and other such hardcore stuff. I'd be far from surprised if a lightsaber blade just stopped on Raiden's body and left little more than burn marks, followed by Raiden grabbing his lightsaber blade and shoving it down Kylo's throat.

But of course, Raiden's much faster than any SW character barring EU Luke, Palps, etc so it matters little. Considering Raiden can not only deflect machine gun fire with his sword, precog not needed, but also play hopscotch with surface to air missiles, all while in his much weaker security guard armor

Or Raiden just surplexes EXCELSUS on Ren I guess

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Can't do it to a cyborg who's vastly stronger than any Disney-verse SW feat be it physically or telekinesis

Lifting up AT-AT's casually? kek.

Legit retarded.

Yeah, they can rip through blast doors, ship hulls, and nearly all known metals in the galaxy and the like, but hey, Raiden tanked some microwaves, so a lightsaber is nuthin e-secialz

Canon RotS novel has Jedi and Sith moving faster than the eye can see, Force Sensitive eyes, so that's a bunch of bull shit anyway.

Missiles aren't faster than blaster bolts, and there's zero sources saying bullets are faster either.

At least this post was consistently awful. I was afraid it'd start making some legitimate points towards the end.

KingD19
THank you, Stealth. You put that much more eloquently than I cared to, lol.

Also yeah, Raiden's "flesh" is probably like beskar, which is the Adamantium of Star Wars considering how much he's tanked.

StealthRanger
Legit retarded.

Yeah, they can rip through blast doors, ship hulls, and nearly all known metals in the galaxy and the like,

Something HF blades can do and better, I don't recall lightsabers cutting through meters thick of reinforced armored legs of multi-pedal walkers, could be due to the vibrosword user's strength creating an air pressure wave I suppose /shrug

Hell, RAY's plasma beams can cut buildings in half, probably vaporising materials it touched, said materials didn't seem to stop the energy of the beam

Yeah, lightsabers r teh so powarphul alrite gaise

Well, yeah, that and, you know, Senator Armstrong punching him repeatedly, said Armstrong who punched EXCELSUS so hard it exploded and left a smoldering crater right under where EXCELSUS was

So, something MGS2 Raiden can do? Mmmmkay

Still far slower than Raiden

Something Jedi need precog to do and move their body before it happens, Raiden's just physically fast enough to hopscotch missiles and deflect assault rifle fire

So, what could Ren do if Raiden slammed a mutli-thousand ton mech on him?

StealthRanger
Also Vader can stop an AT-AT from crushing him?

Raiden home ran something that's perhaps as big and far more manueverable than AT-AT and chopped the damn thing apart, again, in his much weaker security guard suit

http://i.imgur.com/GbHPgvy.gif

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Something HF blades can do and better, I don't recall lightsabers cutting through meters thick of reinforced armored legs of multi-pedal walkers,

no expression

DE and TFU I/II?

Buildings are made of a material that is weaker than human bone, you know that right. That and steel, which can be ripped apart by Force Sensitives with their bare hands, let alone with a lightsaber.

They sure are, but then again I'm basing my argument on facts, and you're basing yours on "probabilities."

It left a crater because it blew up, not from his super great punches, so I hardly see the relevance.

Your job is to prove Raiden can do something Kylo can't.

Yeah, not really. Raiden never removes at remotely that speed once in these games.

Something Raiden needs cybernetics to do, who the **** cares how they do it? The point is they can.

Kind of like how everyone moves before they're hit with something so they don't get hit. thumb up They still fire first, lel.

Missiles are nowhere near as fast as you think they are.

And Jedi can deflect assault cannons, so, who cares?

Unless another one of Raiden's amazing abilities is pulling mechs out of his ass, nothing, because there's no mech here.

StealthRanger
no expression

DE and TFU I/II?

Non canon

Buildings are also reinforced with steel, RAY's plasma beams vaporised and overpenetrated a considerable amount of building material (and again, cut it in half), a feat no lightsaber has to it's name. Unless you can show, say, a Jedi or Sith swinging a lightsaber and a whole building gets sliced in half with the materials that were directly hit being vaped

Because Armstrong punched the thing so damn hard. Did you play the whole Armstrong boss fight with your eyes closed? Sounds like a rad talent I'm sure but, even so

Deflecting machine gun fire with a sword with his physical speed alone, which he could do in MGS2

Hell, Grey Fox could do this, and he's the Tiger Moth to the Raptor that is Raiden

Moving faster than the eye can see isn't that big of a deal in fiction

Not hopscotching on missiles, which'd require an absurd amount of speed and precision, or slicing tens of times in the time it takes an explosion to expand 2 meters or so, or deflecting assault rifle fire?

Must have quite the talent for playing video games with your eyes closed eh

Point is one is anticipating things before they happen, the other one is reacting to it after it was fired

And again, he deflected machine gun fire with his sword as early as MGS2 before he became a cyborg, as did Grey Fox

Hell, Snake dodged a damned railgun shot, and beat the two cyborgs in honest to god unarmed combat, and physically subdued Vamp, who schooled MGS4 Raiden in melee

And good old dad who stopped a tank the size of a small apartment building from trying to crush him

So needing cybernetics to do cool shit? Not exactly

Hell, if you want an example of how cybernetics aren't needed to be massively superhuman, Jetstream Sam

They react to it before the trigger is pulled, not after it's fired Matrix style

5 minute wikipedia search says well into the supersonic range, some even hypersonic

When have Jedi deflected assault rifle fire like Raiden has?

Fine, Raiden throws a massive chunk of the battlefield at Kylo for shits and giggles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.