Arceus vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Composite Arceus vs:

1. Devourer Galactus

2. Lifebringer Galactus

Fight takes place in outer space.

Jmanghan
Non-fight, Arceus gets destroyed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Elaborate. smile

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Elaborate. smile Galactus eats him

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I meant elaborate as in why does Arceus get destroyed so utterly when he's infinitely above the likes of Dialga and Palkia, who've both created and destroyed universes?

Adam Grimes
Did they? In what continuity?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quote for Palkia and Dialga creating a universe.

Another One.

Them actually doing it.

More universe busting.

Jmanghan
Destructive power aside, Galactus can make things disappear from existence just by being near that specific thing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which beats creating and essentially being beyond the concepts of time, space, and anti-matter...how, exactly?

Jmanghan
Feats: Being beyond concepts of time, space, and anti-matter.

...Lolwut

That doesn't even make sense.

You can't be "beyond" a concept.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uhh, yeah, you can. Arceus literally created the concepts of Time, Space, Anti-Matter, Willpower, Emotion, etc. These aspects of existence are literally embodied within The Creation Trio and the Lake Trio. Arceus can erase these concepts from existence as surely as he created them, hence my stating him being above them.

Jmanghan
Uhh, yeah, you can. Arceus literally created the concepts of Time, Space, Anti-Matter, Willpower, Emotion, etc. These aspects of existence are literally embodied within The Creation Trio and the Lake Trio. Arceus can erase these concepts from existence as surely as he created them, hence my stating him being above them.

Those concepts in HIS universe.

What if Arceus was killed? What would happen to the universe?

Not even mentioning that this is a no-limits fallacy.

Its like saying Gurren Lagann can't be beaten by anyone because he has the probability to alter anything.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, I'm not even sure the notion of Arceus dying has ever been touched upon in Pokemon ala Galactus.

Not really, given that there plenty of beings in other lores that transcend space and time, and even exist in dimensions far higher entirely.

Not if he's fighting someone with causality/acausality/probability manipulation as well, not to mention the litany of other haxx abilities.

abhilegend
Galactus gets destroyed. Hard for non comic fans to understand but Galactus isn't some universal badass.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even Lifebringer Galactus gets destroyed? How do you figure?

abhilegend
Even Lifebringer Galactus gets destroyed? How do you figure?
I'm not talking about an amped Galactus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ah, fair enough then. It's good to see someone who respects the power of Arceus and the Creation Trio. smile

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.