The Creation Trio vs The Ones of Mortis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Battle of the overwanked, "no feats to match the hype" gods of their respective franchises. Composite versions of both.

Dialga, Palkia & Giratina

VS

The Father, The Son & The Daughter

Fight starts on Mortis but can go anywhere.

Round 1. Morals on

Round 2. Morals off

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Palkia or Dialga solos.

carthage
Bane Solos with his new baseless accolade

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Palkia or Dialga solos.

Why not Giratina? It's a match for either of those.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, tbh Palkia and Dialga both have the actual universe creating/busting feats. Though on the basis that Giratina is equal, he solos too.

SunRazer
Well, tbh Palkia and Dialga both have the actual universe creating/busting feats. Though on the basis that Giratina is equal, he solos too.

There's nothing stopping Giratina from BFR'ing them to the Distortion World (which he created) in the same way they he did to Dialga, Palkia, Cyrus and so on in the manga. Also, I'm pretty sure that in the manga, a casual attack from Palkia erased part of Alamos Town from reality.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quote for Palkia and Dialga creating a universe.

Another One.

Them actually doing it.

More universe busting.

SunRazer
Yeah. Palkia can also create pocket dimensions and drag parts of dimensions into other dimensions. Dialga can obviously reverse or bend time and create time loops. Also, in Diamond & Pearl, I'm pretty sure Dialga/Palkia being summoned at the Spear Pillar causes reality to get all ****ed up.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
There's nothing stopping Giratina from BFR'ing them to the Distortion World (which he created) in the same way they he did to Dialga, Palkia, Cyrus and so on in the manga. Also, I'm pretty sure that in the manga, a casual attack from Palkia erased part of Alamos Town from reality.

Also, in the manga Dialga can stop time completely in fights to defend against and enact any attack without resistance. He can really only truly be matched by reality warpers on his level, such as Palkia, Giratina, the Lake Trio, and Arceus (who'd stomp him with ease).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. Palkia can also create pocket dimensions and drag parts of dimensions into other dimensions. Dialga can obviously reverse or bend time and create time loops. Also, in Diamond & Pearl, I'm pretty sure Dialga/Palkia being summoned at the Spear Pillar causes reality to get all ****ed up.

Well, they each create a new universe solo in Diamond and Pearl.

SunRazer
@Skillz - I don't think the Lake Trio can match the Creation Trio in reality warping, but they can calm any individual one of them.

Also, it just occurred to me how ****ing OP Giratina creating the Distortion World actually is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
IIRC a black hole that was formed by either Palkia or Dialga was pretty eazily taken care of by Azelf. But yeah, the Creation Trio are the foremost powerful beings in Arceus's paradigm.

Giratina is essentially the Anti-Monitor, as he's directly stated to have total control over anti-matter in the same way Dialga and Palkia do over time and space.

SunRazer
They not only control it, but I believe Ken Sugimori or some such person stated in an interview that they embody the concepts altogether. So embodying antimatter is pretty ridiculous.

Shaymin is a reality warper too since it can tear apart gaps between the Distortion World and the real world smile

Also, Hoopa's pretty OP.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well yeah, they're aspects of Arceus. Kind of like how Lucifer and Michael are aspects of The Presence.

Fun fact: Master Balls have absolutely no effect on the Creation Trio in the manga. smile

Hoopa's OP on the scale of inferior legendaries like Groudon and Reshiram/Zekrom.

SunRazer
Wasn't Hoopa summoning the Creation Trio against their will in the anime? And he does do that in the games, too. And he can manipulate hyperspace. In his Unbound form, I don't think Groudon/Kyogre etc. are a match for him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wasn't Hoopa summoning the Creation Trio against their will in the anime? And he does do that in the games, too. And he can manipulate hyperspace. In his Unbound form, I don't think Groudon/Kyogre etc. are a match for him.

I can't find video confirmation on that, only this.

Hoopa is to Palkia as Celebi is to Dialga, tbch. Immensely powerful with great control over time and space, but not all-defining aspects of them.

And yeah, Hoopa BFR's the hell out of them. Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina would do the same to him, though.

This fight is so badass, tbh.

SunRazer
God, that Two Steps From Hell Music makes it so much more epic.

But yeah, awesome fight, and I agree with you on Hoopa/Celebi compared to Dialga/Palkia.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Now, what's a non stomp pokemon matchup for The Ones...

SunRazer
Now, what's a non stomp pokemon matchup for The Ones...

Hoopa smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd entertain the notion, but where exactly does Hoopa BFR them to? Just a random pocket dimension?

SunRazer
I'd entertain the notion, but where exactly does Hoopa BFR them to? Just a random pocket dimension?

Well, given that it could reach into Dialga, Palkia and Giratina's dimensions, it could BFR them there?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well then Hoopa kills. smile

What about Mega Rayquaza? smile

SunRazer
Yeah. In the game, I believe Mega Rayquaza's mere aura was creating giant winds and draining energy from Primal Groudon/Kyogre, which made them revert to their base forms (which are actually just weakened versions, not their normal forms).

Maybe Mega Rayquaza vs Hoopa is a fight worth delineating.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Speaking of which, weakened Kyogre/weakened Groudon could drown/drought the entire world, respectively. And IIRC Groudon could physically shape/move continents.

SunRazer
And base Rayquaza one-shotted both in Emerald smile

Groudon and Kyogre could also teleport their caves in Emerald lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Father/Son/Daughter

vs

Zapdos/Articuno/Moltres

smile

SunRazer
That might be the weakest Legendary trio, actually.

SunRazer
Yeah, every trio I can think of is more powerful than them. So they might be a good match for SW smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What about the legendary doggies? Regi's?

SunRazer
The Legendary Beasts come off a bit better, IMO. Raikou embodies the speed of lightning and so is probably faster than Zapdos but equal otherwise. Entei's roars cause volcanic eruptions somewhere in the world, which is beyond anything Moltres has shown, IIRC. Its fire seems a bit more devastating, too. Not sure how Suicune compares to Articuno.

The Regi's in the manga were absorbing the energy released from Kyogre & Groudon's duel, which is pretty impressive. Also, they're vastly more durable than the Birds (although a lot slower), which makes them so much harder to beat. And they don't need the speed since they all have Lock-On.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fair enough. That'd leave Zapdos, (who's wing flaps can cause thunderstorms,) Moltres, (who's presence can turn winter into early spring,) and Articuno, (Who's an implied equal to the other birds,) to combat star wars.

Other interesting Pokemon to consider are Charizard, Dragonite, Lucario, Mewtwo, etc.

SunRazer
Yeah, I forgot the Birds could cause seasonal changes. Still, that's nothing compared to the galaxy-tearing power of the Ones smile

Raikou & Zapdos vs Palpatine & Valkorion in a Lightning duel?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, I don't remember many of Raikou/Zapdos's lightning feats. smile

SunRazer
Well, they can fire genuine thunderbolts smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2 prolly wins, then. That said, Team 1 would win all out via speed. smile

SunRazer
How about Abeloth vs some Legendary Trios?

1. Birds

2. Beasts

3. Titans

4. Lake Trio

5. Forces of Nature

---------------------------------

6. Xerneas

7. Yveltal

8. Zygarde

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Wins
2. Wins
3. Wins
4. Gets Oneshotted
5. Dies horrifically
6. Prolly Wins
7. Prolly Wins
8. Dunno

Abeloth vs Mega Mewtwo Y though smile

SunRazer
Wait, what? Forces of Nature are way above the first three trios?

Yveltal might beat her, tbh. Wasn't it destroying an entire forest with a casual attack? And it has more OP Drain Life smile

Not sure about the last one, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh shit, for some stupid reason thought the forces of nature were Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza. Silly me. Aren't Landorus and co. hella fast and able to create hurricanes and tornadoes and earthquakes and shit pretty casually? smile

That's true, Oblivion Wing is the ****ing shit. Though if Yveltal can win, Xerneas can too. Peak Zygarde is stated to be superior to Yveltal/Xerneas IIRC.

Well Mega Mewtwo Y was pretty insanely fast and did this, one of which could do this. Also can't forget about this/this.

SunRazer
1. Yeah. I'm pretty sure their presence causes storms ala base Kyogre in Sapphire.

2. Agreed with all. Although 50% Zygarde probably loses.

3. Dialga got wrecked by a similar water geyser as the second last GIF in M12 smile

But that is all pretty impressive. Doubt it's enough to win, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Welp, there's always shadow mewtwo's planet rape. smile

SunRazer
How does Abeloth fare against Lugia and Ho-oh? And Celebi?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably loses to Lugia and Ho-Oh. What's the extent of Celebi's time ****ery.

SunRazer
Not sure, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pokemon is in a weird limbo wherein you have universal + beings and then sub planetary beings right below them. smile

SunRazer
Where do you have Mega Rayquaza?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well if you want to powerscale, Regular Rayquaza was basically able to oneshot Kyogre and Groudon and blow apart a meteor that was going to destroy the earth In a single hyper beam. So Mega's definitely above a good majority of Pokemon.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, you were right about the Hoopa thing, apparently he was able to take control over Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Kyurem, Zekrom, and Reshiram through some crazy puppet master haxx. Though ultimately, like the OP implies, the Creation Trio jobs alot in the anime. And it was haxx, not actual raw power superiority.

Still, Hoopa's definitely one of the, probably top 5 Pokemon ever.

SunRazer
Can Hoopa solo SW?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Do you mean like, if every Star Wars character was dropped into a field with Hoopa? Hoopa would die, tbh. Only unsealed Dialga/Palkia/Giratina and Arceus could solo SW. Maybe the Lake Trio, too.

There are also some Pokemon that may or may not be able to via sheer speed, like Mewtwo.

SunRazer
Mega Mewtwo or default?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.