Rank the following in subject matter expertise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Dr. Strange-magic

Karate Kid-martial arts

Reed Richards-science

Batman-deductive reasoning

Not to confuse anyone, i'm asking, IYOs, is (as an example) Batman a better detective than Reed is a scientist, and KK a martial artist and Strange a sorcerer?

Genii96
All of them do their thing better than Bats does his

riv6672
Fair enough, though i'd have preferred a list. Beggars cant be choosers though!

Genii96
Well, karate kid(from what I hear) knows everything to know about MA, reed dosent know al there is abut science,and there are magics strange can't know( magic and science are far broader than MA)
So basically,
Karate kid
Strange
Reed
Bats

One_Angry_Scot
Couldn't you argue that Batman 1M is a better Martial Artist?

Genii96
I got no idea what bat 1M can do

riv6672
Originally posted by Genii96
Well, karate kid(from what I hear) knows everything to know about MA, reed dosent know al there is abut science,and there are magics strange can't know( magic and science are far broader than MA)
So basically,
Karate kid
Strange
Reed
Bats
Thanks for the break down! thumb up

Horrificus
Dr. strange is an expert in magic and magical entities, acrossmany different realities, dimensions, etc.

That is above any knowledge that is mostly based in one universe

Khazra Reborn
Reed has shown multiversal knowledge as well, when he fired the Ultimate Nullifier, not to mention he's basically rebuilding all of creation from memory, with Franklin and Molecule Man.

riv6672
I think i should have excluded Bats...

beatboks
Originally posted by riv6672
I think i should have excluded Bats...

I would have

Cogito
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Reed has shown multiversal knowledge as well, when he fired the Ultimate Nullifier, not to mention he's basically rebuilding all of creation from memory, with Franklin and Molecule Man.

And with the Alien Entity

riv6672
Originally posted by beatboks
I would have
Well you coulda TOLD me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.