Exar Kun vs. strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Strike team = Obi-Wan Kenobi, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi Mundi, Cin Drallig, Luminara Unduli, Roan Shryne, Bol Chatak

Fight on Yavin IV, in character, starting distance 10 meters

deathslash
The team should wreck him. These are some of the best jedi masters of their era (one of them is the best soresu user of all time) and as much as I like exar, he's not sidious. Hell, roan shryne, arguably the weakest person here managed to give Vader himself a spectacular fight and even landed a few hits on him.

The Ellimist
Pretty sure it's a troll thread

Exar stomps

Syndicate
I don't really know tbh. He might be able to take a few of them out before they engage him but after that many skilled Jedi have engaged him he probably won't be able to use his force powers much if at all as he'll be needing to use his considerable power for augmentation to deal with the remaining Jedi. I guess it all depends on how many of them he can kill or incapacitate before he's engaged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.