Any instance where Bernie sanders has been shown negatively in the media?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

It's xyz!
Okay Bernie fans, you seem to think Bernie sanders is anti establishment and that he is clearly the best, lol.

I've been telling you he is a Jew, and you don't think this is bad. This is because you listen to the Jew media and hate good candidates like Hilary and trump, the ones the media insults. Trump is very good btw, Hilary only won because she was up against Bernie sanders.

Without going into too much detail of why I hate Jews, how they rule the world and how sanders was clearly the establishment candidate, let me propose a challenge to you ****ing berntards.

ITT: we show how the established media portrays Bernie sanders and why he was anti establishment. We show why this guy was hated by the media. In fact, just show one clip, any clip, of where Bernie sanders was ridiculed or insulted by the media at all.

At all. Remember it would be Jew media making fun of another Jew. I wonder how many clips there are. I think there are thousands of trump and Hilary being made fun of.

No rules, just clips of Bernie sanders being insulted. If there aren't any, well, it's clear who the media flavours, right? Come on blue pills. You don't have better things to do. Any clip of the. Jew media insulting Bernie sanders, Fox News, for example. Anywhere? Anyone? Please.

Raisen
please explain this j e w thing with you and where it started.
it's time. explain. xyz i'm a conservative mexican; no link to j e w s whatsoever...so explain.

It's xyz!
It all started when Jews did 911, but as I started noticing Jews more and more, it was obvious they are in charge.

Popular sitcoms such as Seinfeld, friends, the Big Bang theory, everybody loves Raymond, King of queens, how I met your mother, Frasier, two and a half men, etc. Etc. Have Jewish characters and Jewish producers. This also extends to cartoons like the Simpsons and all the Simpsons clones since then, family guy etc. You also have South Park. The more I noticed Jews, the more I noticed they kept saying the same thing. The messages were subtle, but it's clear. They hate white males, and portray Jews as harmless and poor.

Then you have unfunny comedians like Adam sander who just ****ing sucks. I will never get over click. We get it, you can pause a Sony tv.

Hollywood is run by Jews, the news media is run by Jews, the music industry is run by Jews. They enforce stereotypes onto the masses who are too stupid to realise they're being brainwashed.

Then came pol. This is where I found out the birth control pill was invented by Jews. Einstein took credit for other scientists work. Communism and Karl Marx were in fact absolutely Jewish. Hitler was trying to save Germany from this threat. Holocaust lies, Rothschild banking dynasty are Jews. The slave trade in America was invented by Jews, as was the modern banking system where they stole gold from the Spanish.

It gets worse.

The final one was Bernie ****ing sanders and retarded memers who felt the bern.

Trump wants to make America great again and control immigration
Media calls him racist.
Bernie says "white people dont know what it's like to be poor because they don't live in ghettos and the media don't disagree
Not only is this racist towards black and white people, it's classic divide and conquer. And retards who listen to the Jew owned media can't seem to understand this.
Bernie lived most of his life without working and still managed to live a very rich life, yet he takes donations from middle to low income white families who work their socks off because they want to help the poor oppressed black man. Bernie is doing shit with the minority vote btw, probably because they know better.

Other things, fivethirtyeight editor is a trump hating Jew. He is part of the reason why people hate trump and love Bernie.

Trump is loved by lots of people and is winning every demographic. Do you really think all these people are stupid ignorant racist? Even the minorities, women and young people? Or do you let the news form your opinion for you?

Do you listen to shit Jew comedians like John Oliver?

I can't stress it enough. They are bad people who manipulate the masses into thinking Bernie sanders is in need of donations and trump, winning the minority vote, is somehow racist.

Also, I'm a ****ing white male and I like to form my own opinion.

They also hate Jeremy Corbyn. Kinda makes me like corbyn.

DarthAnt66
How is this guy allowed on KMC? ^

It's xyz!
Mark zuckerberg, Jew, stole social networking from his college friends and became a famous millionaire. Facebook tracks your progress and chooses your wall feed for you btw.

Steve jobs, Jew, made money by selling the same product over and over again at extortionately high prices. He also stole the idea from someone else.

It never ends.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
How is this guy allowed on KMC? ^ nice rebuttal.

DarthAnt66
Threads like this make it a mental struggle for me to venture outside the Star Wars part of the forums. mmm

It's xyz!
Threads like this make it a mental struggle for me to venture outside the Star Wars part of the forums. mmm im the only Jew hater here.

This forum is mostly just news and politics anyway. It's mostly circle jerking though.

DarthAnt66
Isn't open discrimination against a minority not allowed here? erm

LukeAntCrusher9
Isn't open discrimination against a minority not allowed here? erm

DarthAnt66, you need to understand. We wouldn't be able to discriminate against you if that was true.

DarthAnt66
Glad you joined.

It's xyz!
Isn't open discrimination against a minority not allowed here? erm this is a thread about Bernie sanders and I'm merely posting facts about Jewish people. Surprised no one can show a clip of Bernie sanders being criticised.

He's a presidential candidate deserves criticism. Don't expect it from the Jewish controlled media though.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogDRFswQoQ

It's xyz!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WogDRFswQoQ well, I'm not going to let cenk think for me and defend Bernie sanders, which is exactly what that video is you just sent....

I expected you to post a pro Bernie video anyway, I wanted an anti Bernie video. Couldn't even link the Washington post articles themselves, you had to post a video of cenk saying "how dare they write these headlines about Bernie".
Poor Bernie. Everyone's fighting his battles for him.

Most of them aren't even bad and some are interesting. Happen to agree with some of them, I don't even look at the Washington post yet the articles seem to agree with what I'm saying. Just more facts really.

Come on, you can do better than that....

Raisen
xy z ...i don't know what to say. i kind of get it

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Raisen
xy z ...i don't know what to say. i kind of get it its a hard pill to swallow. First you need to hate everything you're told. Then lurk pol for a bit.

You'll realise the masses let the news form opinions for them and they think they're anti establishment, when really they're just falling straight into the hands of a small rich minority of Jews. It doesn't even take much logic to figure it out either. Just stay head strong and ask good questions.

Any instance where Bernie sanders has been shown negatively in the media?

Sure, here's a video of the Young Turks defending Bernie sanders.

Can't make it up.

BackFire
The 16 stories are listed here.

http://fair.org/home/washington-post-ran-16-negative-stories-on-bernie-sanders-in-16-hours/

One of which is about the 'white people don't know what it's like to live in ghettos' line that you complained about earlier.

The reason why the media doesn't spend as much time on Sanders as they do on Trump or Clinton is very simple - he's losing to Clinton. It's pretty obvious and common that the front runners will receive more attention than the others.

It's xyz!
Fair.org is not the media I was referring to.

Washington post would do, but, id prefer the articles themselves, not someone else's opinion on them.

You're right that the front runners receive the most attention, but trump and Hilary only get negative attention. Must be a media thing to insult the leading candidates.

No wait, Obama and W always received positive attention. Even when they were losing. Strange.

Where is the sanders criticism from the mainstream media, guys?

BackFire
Fair.org is irrelevant. The articles are linked there directly. Click on the links, and you'll go directly to the Washington Post articles. They are not favorable to Sanders.

Trump and Clinton both get mixed attention. Fox is largely in favor of Trump these days because of their pro republican agenda - now that he's going to be the nominee many of the right wing pundits on the channel, and on all channels, really, are warming up to him. Trump regularly gets complimented by pundits on CNN and the like because of his ability to communicate and the way he usually comes off as genuine. Clinton is simply a controversial figure because of her history and familiarity. Everyone at this point has a long standing opinion on her because she's been in the public spotlight and in politics for over 20 years now.

Obama did not always get positive attention. When the reverend Wright controversy occurred he received very negative and tough criticism from many sources. Fox News was pretty lukewarm for him while he was behind Clinton, simply because they wanted to hurt Clinton. As soon as he overtook her they conjured up all sorts of bogus controversies to try and hurt him. Fox will always basically attack the democratic frontrunner while largely ignoring or complimenting those behind them for the sake of trying to sneakily help the republican nominee. They're basically doing the same thing with Sanders and Clinton. Clinton is winning, so they're going at her hard while largely ignoring or complimenting Sanders. If he were to overtake her they'd begin to concentrate their attacks more on him.

It's xyz!
Well this is no fun.

MS Warehouse
Oh I'm sorry, did backfire ruin your jewish conspiracy thread with a proper rebuttal?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f235/phatboy5015/Forum/dea9732a.jpg

Adam Grimes
You're a bummer man, I was about to post my thesis on aliens helping jews and the left wing by shutting down Bernie critics. thumb down

Surtur
Originally posted by It's xyz!
It all started when Jews did 911, but as I started noticing Jews more and more, it was obvious they are in charge.

They did 911? What kind of Jew Magic did they use to have sex with an emergency phone number?

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Surtur
They did 911? What kind of Jew Magic did they use to have sex with an emergency phone number? that wasn't Jew magic.

Insert tiny penis into phone chord and listen to dial tone.

May get arrested.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Raisen
xy z ...i don't know what to say.
i kind of get it ...

mmm

Alright, Raisen, YOUR turn to explain now ...

Slay
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
mmm

Alright, Raisen, YOUR turn to explain now ...
Allow me:

He's a complete and utter moron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.