What if Vizsla killed Maul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
What if he shot him in the face instead of the arm when tied up instead of charging like a fool?

What would the future hold?

SunRazer
Sidious' plans wouldn't be threatened at all and Talzin's plans would be thrown into disarray. Vizsla would probably end up being loyal to Dooku again or just killed off.

Beniboybling
Vizsla was only ever interested in conquering Mandalore and frankly if he had succeeded I doubt anyone would have opposed him.

He's no reason to kneel to Dooku and the Count no longer values him as an asset, the Jedi and the Republic would also be powerless to intervene in the business of a neutral system and with the fake attack on Sundari he has public support.

Most likely Mandalore would become militant again, and he'd enjoy free rein over the system until the rise of the Empire, after which he'd either ally with them or be destroyed.

Syndicate
What do you think would have happened to Talzin?

Petrus
Had Vizsla killed Maul in their duel, Mandalore would've become a society made up of skilled warriors. I do not believe, however, that Vizsla would stop at Mandalore. I believe that, eventually, after years or months, he would've wanted to expand the Mandalorian territories and would've waged war against weak worlds with no military power to defend themselves until they're stopped by either the Sith or the Jedi.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Petrus
Had Vizsla killed Maul in their duel, Mandalore would've become a society made up of skilled warriors. I do not believe, however, that Vizsla would stop at Mandalore. I believe that, eventually, after years or months, he would've wanted to expand the Mandalorian territories and would've waged war against weak worlds with no military power to defend themselves until they're stopped by either the Sith or the Jedi. Agreed.

Beniboybling
I don't know, he flat out states he's not interested in that, granted that could change.

|King Joker|
When? mmm

Petrus
His aggressive nature as leader of Death Watch and as a very ambitious man would IMO change that original mind-set.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Syndicate
What do you think would have happened to Talzin? A good question, she may well have taken revenge on Viszla, before Sidious eventually destroyed her.

Petrus
I don't think she would've cared that much, to be completely honest. After all, Maul was just a tool and not that important to her.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
When? mmm When Maul talks about expanding to other systems, Vizsla says he's only interested in Mandalore then betrays him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.