DBZ vs DBS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Team DBZ:

-Super Vegetto
-Super Boohan
-SSJ Gotenks

Team DBS:

-First Form Frieza
-Rage Boosted SSJ2 Vegeta
-RoF Gohan

Damborgson
I have no idea what first form level Frieza is at to be honest, since I don't know what level RoF Gohan was intended to be at.

NewGuy01
That is indeed the difficult part.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
I have no idea what first form level Frieza is at to be honest, since I don't know what level RoF Gohan was intended to be at.

Akira said Gohan is as powerful as his Mystic self.

NewGuy01
Gohan states otherwise in the show, several times. Akira only confirmed that everyone was near or at their max during BoG.

Dark-Kenshin
Too much speculation involved here.

NewGuy01
Well, for a concrete answer, yeah. But if the answer is concrete, there wouldn't be any need to discuss it. This is a largely speculative thread.

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Gohan states otherwise in the show, several times. Akira only confirmed that everyone was near or at their max during BoG.

Gohan also said that one of Frieza Henchmen is more powerful than his Mystic self.

NewGuy01
Quote?

Damborgson
I think he said that about ginyu but didn't Gohan kick his ass in his unstable super saiyan form too?

StiltmanFTW
Why not SSJ3 Gotenks?

StiltmanFTW
since I don't know what level RoF Gohan was intended to be at.

Impossible to say... fans disagree on that.

Some say that even though he became a total pussy, he was still able to go Mystic SSJ1... hell, there were entire articles on db wikia on that...

Toriyama, as always, doesn't clarify shit.

Damborgson
i Used to think he was around piccolo at base, then jumping hugely to maybe around perfect cell level as a super saiyan, kind of like back in his high school phase.

Then Piccolo jumped to such an enormous level in power when he fought Frost that I don't know now.

StiltmanFTW
Then Piccolo jumped to such an enormous level in power when he fought Frost that I don't know now.

It only makes sense because he was fast enough to take Frieza's attack on himself to save Gohan during RoF retelling.

So, he was training. A lot. And probably was superior to SSJ Goten/Trunks during Buu Saga, unlike what Galan thinks uhuh uhuh uhuh

carver9
Yep. It's not hard to believe since Piccolo almost trains as much as Goku. The guy religiously trained throughout DBZ.

Damborgson
I think its good he's relevant again, it's just too big of a jump to be reasonable given his level in RoF.

Phuck it.

cdtm
They die. Everyone dies. DBS and DBZ both implode from their sheer awfulness.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It only makes sense because he was fast enough to take Frieza's attack on himself to save Gohan during RoF retelling.

So, he was training. A lot. And probably was superior to SSJ Goten/Trunks during Buu Saga, unlike what Galan thinks uhuh uhuh uhuh

Galan's a hater yo.

Piccolo schooling Gohan in that training session is as it should be.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cdtm
They die. Everyone dies. DBS and DBZ both implode from their sheer awfulness.

laughing out loud

On a completely unrelated note, what's your rationale for the Creation Trio frequently jobbing?

The Merchant
Team DBS.

Tondemonai
Super Vegito solos.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by carver9
Akira said Gohan is as powerful as his Mystic self.

Originally posted by carver9
Gohan also said that one of Frieza Henchmen is more powerful than his Mystic self.

Quote?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.