Scarlett Witch vs a Future Sentinel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Scarlett Witch as per Civil War vs a Future Sentinel from Days of Future Past...

The Sentinel can utilize the capabilities of every ability that the Sentinels successfully utilized in the movie...

Who wins?

tkitna
Wanda wins

KingD19
Wanda rips it apart a la Ultron.

TheLordofMurder
@tkitna and KingD19

Based on feats, the Future Sentinels are far more durable than Ultron clones (Hawkeye beat one by stabbing it with a knife and Black Widow beat one with a taser; those attacks wouldn't even register on a Future Sentinel)...

Do you guys really think she can rip one apart before it adapts to her powerset?

KingD19
She's not a mutant, so it can't adapt to her. And she ripped Ultron's heart out and showed her TK omniblast was extremely powerful.

TethAdamTheRock
Wasnt she there with them when the Sentinels Invaded?

KingD19
Scarlet Witch wasn't even in DoFP. For copyright reasons. I think you're thinking of Blink. The pink chick with the portals.

Juk3n
Wanda.TK kills.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
She's not a mutant, so it can't adapt to her. And she ripped Ultron's heart out and showed her TK omniblast was extremely powerful.

She's not?

Wasnt she born with her powers? Thats what was alluded to at the end of the 2nd Captain America movie...

I'm pretty sure that makes her a mutant...

As pertains her TK, the Ultrons just didn't demonstrate good durability; if ripping up Ultrons that were harmed by very feeble attacks are her best feat of destroying something, she needs more to suggest she could do that to a Future Sentinel...

The weakest thing to do any harm to a Future Sentinel was Bishop after being amped by Storm, and even then its self repair kicked in and it was fine...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wanda.TK kills.

Based on what?

What has she destroyed with TP on par with a Future Sentinel?

KingD19
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
She's not?

Wasnt she born with her powers? Thats what was alluded to at the end of the 2nd Captain America movie...

I'm pretty sure that makes her a mutant...

As pertains her TK, the Ultrons just didn't demonstrate good durability; if ripping up Ultrons that were harmed by very feeble attacks are her best feat of destroying something, she needs more to suggest she could do that to a Future Sentinel...

The weakest thing to do any harm to a Future Sentinel was Bishop after being amped by Storm, and even then its self repair kicked in and it was fine...

No she wasn't. She and Pietro were born normal. They became enhanced by Strucker with Loki's staff after their parents got killed when Sakovia got bombed. Marvel/Disney can't use mutant since FOX still has the rights. She's "enhanced", not a mutant.

Also she ripped Ultron Prime's heart out and beat him up a good bit before Hulk and Vision finished him off.

And Bishop was slaughtering sentinels with single energy blasts until they overloaded him and he blew up.

TheLordofMurder
No she wasn't. She and Pietro were born normal. They became enhanced by Strucker with Loki's staff after their parents got killed when Sakovia got bombed. Marvel/Disney can't use mutant since FOX still has the rights. She's "enhanced", not a mutant.

Also she ripped Ultron Prime's heart out and beat him up a good bit before Hulk and Vision finished him off.

And Bishop was slaughtering sentinels with single energy blasts until they overloaded him and he blew up.

Ah ok, so she's not a mutant... thumb up

But wasn't Ultron Prime being harmed by Cap? Cap's offense isnt on par with an amped Bishop...

And even amped Bishop wasn't slaughtering Sentinels; I'm not in a position to post the scene, but he damaged one and then fell quickly afterwards...

TheLordofMurder
@KingD19

You got me doubting what I remember now; gonna rewatch that scene, because I don't recall Bishop slaughtering Sentinels at all...

KingD19
@KingD19

You got me doubting what I remember now; gonna rewatch that scene, because I don't recall Bishop slaughtering Sentinels at all...

Storm gave him a charge, then Blink opened a portal and he started blasting through it. Every Sentinel he hit got obliterated.

KingD19
Ah ok, so she's not a mutant... thumb up

But wasn't Ultron Prime being harmed by Cap? Cap's offense isnt on par with an amped Bishop...

And even amped Bishop wasn't slaughtering Sentinels; I'm not in a position to post the scene, but he damaged one and then fell quickly afterwards...

Cap was fighting the earlier version of UP, but he wasn't really hurting him. He upgraded near the end and it was Thor/Vision/Hulk fighting hom then.

TheLordofMurder
Storm gave him a charge, then Blink opened a portal and he started blasting through it. Every Sentinel he hit got obliterated.

They showed him blasting one and damaging it...

He fires several more times, but we never saw its effect...

KingD19
https://youtu.be/sDX_8p1Io_0

He blasts several through the portal and they tumble past in pieces.

TheLordofMurder
https://youtu.be/sDX_8p1Io_0

He blasts several through the portal and they tumble past in pieces.

Look that clip again, we only see one get blasted for sure; we never see the effect of the other shots...

That's not slaughtering Sentinels...

KingD19
I watched it. Just because they don't show excruciating detail doesn't mean they weren't destroyed. We see plumes of his energy and Sentinel remains tumbling past. If you see 1 destroyed, why wouldn't the others be? He was still amped to the max by Storm unlike when they all died and he only shot the arm off one.

Juk3n
Wanda Manipulates Vision with ease. Manipulated the mind stone too. Theres absolutely nothing to suggest that she wont be able to tear one apart when it has no access to any durability enhancing powers. It isnt made from any form of metal, and we know what the sturdiest materials in the marvel universe are. Vibranium, Adamantium and Carbonadium. Whatever feats you want ro accredit the sentinals comes from their 'mutant ability' to adapt.

Stands to reason.

If their base form was THAT durable. Why the need to adapt? Theres no adaption against being pulled apart. They dont have metal or mist form here.

Edit: OP says it gets all powers. In that case she encases on in a red tk bubble, its mass being considerably less than the half a building she contained at the airport, and proceeds to squeeze. If she doeznt encase it at the start, im not sure her shields hold up against a full ice or flame blast for long.

BruceSkywalker
Wanda destroys... man this shit is funny

tkitna
She has the power of manipulation. If a Sentinel trys to use its powers, its not going to turn out well for it.

Juk3n
Rhodes disabled her using nothing like the power the future sentinal is capable of in this scenerio.

Time-Immemorial
This isn't even a fight for her, she crushed vision made of vibranium with a infinity stone.

She shit stomps.

Whomever is petting that a sentinel wins is a moron.

Time-Immemorial
Based on what?

What has she destroyed with TP on par with a Future Sentinel?

How about crushing and bfr vision with little effort?

I leave this place for a few days and some peoples stupid hair brained idea's come out of the woodwork.

Juk3n
She contained and bfrd a Vision that was not in anyway ever going to even attempt to fight her. She didn't crush him she just tkd him a little.

Rhodes diabled her with minimal effort.

Time-Immemorial
Doesn't really matter if he did or did not fight back, the point is she could stop him and not him. It's not like he came right back either. she would roflstomp a sentinel by literally ripping it apart and or crushing it then bfr it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

I leave this place for a few days and some peoples stupid hair brained idea's come out of the woodwork.

Stupid hair brained idea's?

Stupid is assuming she's unbeatable and wins just because she defeated a Vision that did not attempt to fight back as well as some garbage Ultron clones...

Rhodes took her out; she can be beaten and her TK isnt an auto win...

Time-Immemorial
So in movies when a superior person is taken out by pis, that counts as a low showing on nene forum.

Not.

Your the only one touting the sentinel wins.

TheLordofMurder

Crushed is too strong a word; his frame was undamaged...

She definitely BFR'ed him though...

Anyway, I'm sorry, the question remains...

What has she destroyed with TP on par with a Future Sentinel that has full access to its ability to further amp its own natural durability?

TheLordofMurder
So in movies when a superior person is taken out by pis, that counts as a low showing on nene forum.

Not.

Your the only one touting the sentinel wins.

Actually I'm not...

Time-Immemorial
Crushed is too strong a word; his frame was undamaged...

She definitely BFR'ed him though...

Anyway, I'm sorry, the question remains...

What has she destroyed with TP on par with a Future Sentinel that has full access to its ability to further amp its own natural durability?

Watch the movie and answer your own questions.

TheLordofMurder
Watch the movie and answer your own questions.

I'm watched the movie and the answer is nothing...

She's crushed nothing on par with a Future Sentinel that has the ability to amp its own durability...

So what are you basing her winning against the Future Sentinel on again?

Time-Immemorial
@tkitna and KingD19

Based on feats, the Future Sentinels are far more durable than Ultron clones (Hawkeye beat one by stabbing it with a knife and Black Widow beat one with a taser; those attacks wouldn't even register on a Future Sentinel)...

Do you guys really think she can rip one apart before it adapts to her powerset?

Again lying. She ripped apart ultron prime. Not just his clones.

Watch the movie and or stop lying.

Time-Immemorial
I'm watched the movie and the answer is nothing...

She's crushed nothing on par with a Future Sentinel that has the ability to amp its own durability...

So what are you basing her winning against the Future Sentinel on again?

Apparently you didn't watch he movie cause your skipping screen feats or trying to hide them and misrepresent a character.

So your a liar and a fraudthumb up

Now do flips for me now that you been caught lying.

TheLordofMurder
Again lying. She ripped apart ultron prime. Not just his clones.

Watch the movie and or stop lying.

F**k you...

I'm not lying about sh!t; I'm being objective and you're being a jack@ss...

Ultron Primes durability was nothing to write home about either...

Besides, inaddition to the numerous abilities the Sentinel has, it can self repair...

Wanda winning this is a possibility and within reason, but her "crushing" it and stomping it easily is idiotic based on her current showings...

Time-Immemorial
F**k you...

I'm not lying about sh!t; I'm being objective and you're being a jack@ss...

Ultron Primes durability was nothing to write home about either...

Besides, inaddition to the numerous abilities the Sentinel has, it can self repair...

Wanda winning this a possibility and within reason, but her "crushing" it and stomping it easily is idiotic based on her current showings...

You got caught lying and now you flipping out and downplaying.

Ultron survived Thors Lightning, Tony's Tri Beams and The Infinity Stone blast all at once as well as never being damaged prior to that.

Then it survived a hulk punch. Then another hulk punch and a few thousand foot drop from the jet.

Again caught you lying and misrepresent characters.

Get the **** outa here, liar.

TheLordofMurder
You got caught lying and now you flipping out and downplaying.

Ultron survived Thors Lightning, Tony's Tri Beams and The Infinity Stone blast.

Then it survived a hulk punch. Then another hulk punch and a few thousand foot drop from the jet.

Again caught you lying and misrepresent characters.

Get the **** outa here, liar.

Quote my lie child...

Time-Immemorial
You just lied, clown shoes.

"Wanda never destroyed anything that durable."

"Ultron armor was nothing to write home about."

Both lies from a known liar.

Face it, you tried to lie, downplay and misrepresent screen feats and characters and you got caught.

Deal with it, shoes.

TheLordofMurder
You just lied, clown shoes.

"Wanda never destroyed anything that durable."

"Ultron armor was nothing to write home about."

Both lies from a known liar.

Face it, you tried to lie, downplay amd misrepresent screen feats and characters and you got caught.

Deal with it, shoes.

Ultron Prime had sustained many attacks before Wanda got to him; I'd argue that it was already weakened...

And you do know that Wanda never destroyed UP dont you? So no, she hasnt destroyed anything on par with a Future Sentinel...

And Ultron Prime was getting knocked around by Cap; not impressive at all compared to a Future Sentinel...

Get the following through your thick, mindless skull, opinions are not lies...think you can remember that?

TheLordofMurder
Face it, you tried to lie, downplay and misrepresent screen feats and characters and you got caught.

You misrepresent quotes because you have a reading disability...

Now you're the one being caught...

Time-Immemorial
Ultron Prime had sustained many attacks before Wanda got to him; I'd argue that it was already weakened...

And you do know that Wanda never destroyed UP dont you? So no, she hasnt destroyed anything on par with a Future Sentinel...

And Ultron Prime was getting knocked around by Cap; not impressive at all compared to a Future Sentinel...

Get the following through your thick, mindless skull, opinions are not lies...think you can remember that?

Actually Wanda killed UP.

Again another lie.

Time-Immemorial

Again another lie, Ultron Prime was not being knocked around by Cap.

TheLordofMurder
Actually Wanda killed UP.

Again another lie.

Didnt Vision destroy it in the end?

Time-Immemorial
No, quit lying. You didn't watch the movie or your arguing from a standpoint of dementia.

Time-Immemorial
You misrepresent quotes because you have a reading disability...

Now you're the one being caught...

Misrepresent quotes??

You said "what has Wanda destroyed that durable."

"Ultron Prime armor was nothing to write home about."

You said stupid things and now your trying to get out of them by false accusations based of what you said.

TheLordofMurder
Misrepresent quotes??

You said "what has Wanda destroyed that durable."

"Ultron Prime armor was nothing to write home about."

You said stupid things and now your trying to get out of them by false accusations based of what you said.

Learn to read...

"What has Wanda destroyed that durable?" is a question...not a lie.

You reading comprehension sucks balls; you need to redo the 3rd grade...

"Ultrons Primes durability was nothing to write home about" is an opinion...not a lie.

You are an idiot...learn to read before responding to someone's quote.

UP withstood alot of punishment before Wanda took its heart out and it was incapable of defending itself at the point in time when she did it...

The Future Sentinel can do lots of stuff that UP cant and the FS can self repair...

Sin I AM
Didnt Vision destroy it in the end?

Vision destroyed one of the cheaper robot drones not the prime one. Iirc it just held primes essence

Time-Immemorial
Learn to read...

"What has Wanda destroyed that durable?" is a question...not a lie.

You reading comprehension sucks balls; you need to redo the 3rd grade...

"Ultrons Primes durability was nothing to write home about" is an opinion...not a lie.

You are an idiot...learn to read before responding to someone's quote.

UP withstood alot of punishment before Wanda took its heart out and it was incapable of defending itself at the point in time when she did it...

The Future Sentinel can do lots of stuff that UP cant and the FS can self repair...

You previously said "Ultrons armor was nothing to write home about."

So that means Thors Lighting, Ironmans Tri Beams and Visions infinity beam are what?

There is no getting around all your lies.

You either have dementia or just stupid.

TheLordofMurder
You previously said "Ultrons armor was nothing to write home about."

So that means Thors Lighting, Ironmans Tri Beams and Visions infinity beam are what?

There is no getting around all your lies.

You either have dementia or just stupid.

You have no ability to comprehend anything; its an opinion not a lie...

At any rate, Ultron's armor buckled from that attack; it didnt tank it and this same Ultron was engaging Cap in h2h combat and got knocked around a bit...not impressive.

And the point remains that Wanda hasnt destroyed anything as durable as a Future Sentinel solo...

Time-Immemorial
I countered all your points and now you backpeddaling.

Time-Immemorial
You have no ability to comprehend anything; its an opinion not a lie...

At any rate, Ultron's armor buckled from that attack; it didnt tank it and this same Ultron was engaging Cap in h2h combat and got knocked around a bit...not impressive.

And the point remains that Wanda hasnt destroyed anything as durable as a Future Sentinel solo...

How is his armor buckling from three of the most powerful attacks in the MCU a low showing or as you put it "nothing to write home about."

TheVaultDweller
Cap fought a weaker Ultron Prime than the one from the final battle. Hell, they literally show us the difference between them during the one scene with Widow, where she is talking to the one version of Ultron Prime before the final "vibranium cocktail" version tears it apart in front of her.

Time-Immemorial
He either knows this or just trying to misrepresent characters and screen feats or he watched the movie on YouTube.

TheLordofMurder
I countered all your points and now you backpeddaling.

I'm not backpeddaling on anything; you got in this thread and jumped right off the deep end with several false assumptions based on your inability to properly comprehend what you were reading...

Time-Immemorial
You lost, and you were embarrassed by many people on your ignorant view point and outright lies.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Cap fought a weaker Ultron Prime than the one from the final battle. Hell, they literally show us the difference between them during the one scene with Widow, where she is talking to the one version of Ultron Prime before the final "vibranium cocktail" version tears it apart in front of her.

I do remember that scene when BW was in the cell and Ultron was talking to her; admittedly I missed the vibranium cocktail part though...

So the version of Ultron that Cap was fighting with is weaker than the version they fought in the end; my mistake...I missed that.

TheLordofMurder
You lost, and you were embarrassed by many people on your ignorant view point and outright lies.

Ignorance is assuming that a character with TP instantly wins a fight; the movie itself demonstrated your ignorant thought process when it showed Wanda being taken out by Rhodes...

Time-Immemorial
That's not what I assumed, now your assuming something that was never relevant. Just take the L.

Like I said, Wanda being taken out my PIS means nothing in a forum fight, if that's your way to try and win this, you just lost again.

Time-Immemorial
I do remember that scene when BW was in the cell and Ultron was talking to her; admittedly I missed the vibranium cocktail part though...

So the version of Ultron that Cap was fighting with is weaker than the version they fought in the end; my mistake...I missed that.

Just like you missed pretty much everything else.

Like Wanda taking out Ultron, or Ultron surviving an onslaught of the most powerful weapons in the universe. But hey, it's nothing to write home about iyw.

TheLordofMurder
That's not what I assumed, now your assuming something that was never relevant. Just take the L.

Like I said, Wanda being taken out my PIS means nothing in a forum fight, if that's your way to try and win this, you just lost again.

Her losing wasnt PIS; she lost...period.

You cant take only the feats you like and discard the ones you dont....

She was defeated by someone thats less formidible than a Future Sentinel...

Thats a fact, and based on that fact, Wanda losing to a Future Sentinel is a distinct possibility...

You'd find that statement to be a rational one if you were such a godd@mned jack@ss...

TheLordofMurder
Just like you missed pretty much everything else.

Like Wanda taking out Ultron, or Ultron surviving an onslaught of the most powerful weapons in the universe. But hey, it's nothing to write home about iyw.

Wanda took out some of the garbage Ultron clones (one of which Hawkeye beat by stabbing...lol....thats a joke compared to the durability of a Future Sentinel) and took out an Ultron Prime that couldnt fight back and had already withstood a beating from everyone else.

Thats not impressive IMHO...

Time-Immemorial
You just mad cause you lost the argument. And where jumping around misrepresent feats and characters.

You literally low balled Ultrons armor for the sole point of doing so, you didn't know Wanda killed him, you didn't know Cap fought a weaker Ultron. You didn't know Ultron took no damage until the trifecta.

Time-Immemorial
Wanda took out some of the garbage Ultron clones (one of which Hawkeye beat by stabbing...lol....thats a joke compared to the durability of a Future Sentinel) and took out an Ultron Prime that couldnt fight back and had already withsttood a beating from everyone else.

Thats not impressive IMHO...

Ultron prime would beat a sentinel..so nah/thread

TheLordofMurder
You just mad cause you lost the argument. And where jumping around misrepresent feats and characters.

You literally low balled Ultrons armor for the sole point of doing so, you didn't know Wanda killed him, you didn't know Cap fought a weaker Ultron. You didn't know Ultron took no damage until the trifecta.

I havent lost anything...

Wanda beating:

1) Vision that didnt fight back...
2) Ultron Prime that couldnt fight back and was already heavily damaged...
3) Ultron clones with horrible durability...

Doesnt conclusively mean that she can beat a Future Sentinel that is more formidible than someone that actually beat Wanda...

IMHO that points in the direction of Wanda losing to the Sentinel...

And no, I didnt low ball the armor of the final armor of Ultron as I didnt know that it changed; Cap was holding his own against Ultron and was scoring against it...

That's what isnt impressive to me...

Yeah I didnt know that Cap was fighting a lesser version of Ultron, but that still doesnt detract from the fact that Wanda's TP isnt an auto win as you initially claimed it to be...

TheLordofMurder
Ultron prime would beat a sentinel..so nah/thread

The Sentinel would beat Ultron Prime if it faced him in the same condition that Wanda did...

Time-Immemorial
How exactly would a Sentile beat Ultron Prime?

Nvm, back on topic.

How would a Sentile beat Wanda? How would it even get close?

TheLordofMurder
How exactly would a Sentile beat Ultron Prime?

Nvm, back on topic.

How would a Sentile beat Wanda? How would it even get close?

Its got options...

It could blast her to death as all indications is that she has only normal human durability...

The Sentinels ranged attack were very strong; I'm not at all certain her TP could handle it for long...

Or it could withstand her TP (between Diamond Form and the ability to self repair, I dont think this is a stretch), close distance, and either stab her to death or bash her skull in...

The Sentinel can amp its base strength (which appears to be on par with Colossus) by going into Colossus's Metal Form (which apaparently made the Sentienl far stronger than Colossus) and break out of a TP bubble and come after her if she attempts that tactic...

Keep in mind that Future Sentinels are not slow; they are big, agile, and can flip around and move during combat just like BW, Cap, or any other high end melee character; they are far more than slow moving statues...

Once again, the Sentinel has alot of options and it can self repair if need be to stay in the fight...

Now I'm not saying that Wanda cant win as she is clearly powerful, but to say that she wins easily and this isnt even a fight? No way...

tkitna
I personally dont even think its a fight. A hex spell from Wanda should prove disastrous for a Sentinel. Even if the Sentinel got off the first offensive move, she has shields. Yeah, I dont see this as being a contest at all, but then again, i'm under the impression that she's the most powerful Avenger so there's that.

Time-Immemorial
Its got options...

It could blast her to death as all indications is that she has only normal human durability...

The Sentinels ranged attack were very strong; I'm not at all certain her TP could handle it for long...

Or it could withstand her TP (between Diamond Form and the ability to self repair, I dont think this is a stretch), close distance, and either stab her to death or bash her skull in...

The Sentinel can amp its base strength (which appears to be on par with Colossus) by going into Colossus's Metal Form (which apaparently made the Sentienl far stronger than Colossus) and break out of a TP bubble and come after her if she attempts that tactic...

Keep in mind that Future Sentinels are not slow; they are big, agile, and can flip around and move during combat just like BW, Cap, or any other high end melee character; they are far more than slow moving statues...

Once again, the Sentinel has alot of options and it can self repair if need be to stay in the fight...

Now I'm not saying that Wanda cant win as she is clearly powerful, but to say that she wins easily and this isnt even a fight? No way...

And how would the Sentinel even get close to Wanda? And how is the diamond form saving it when she can ben and pull apart vibrarium?

Colossus was never that strong, so this amp you are talking about is not some uber amp.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by tkitna
I personally dont even think its a fight. A hex spell from Wanda should prove disastrous for a Sentinel. Even if the Sentinel got off the first offensive move, she has shields. Yeah, I dont see this as being a contest at all, but then again, i'm under the impression that she's the most powerful Avenger so there's that.

thumb up

juggerman
And how is the diamond form saving it when she can ben and pull apart vibrarium?

To be fair it was a "vibranium cocktail". But yeah she could likely rip apart a Sentinel

quanchi112
SW wins.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
To be fair it was a "vibranium cocktail". But yeah she could likely rip apart a Sentinel

All alloys are stronger then a single compound.

juggerman

Do you believe that a pure vibranium Ultron would have been destroyed like that?

And were are talking about a fictional universe here.

TheLordofMurder
And how would the Sentinel even get close to Wanda? And how is the diamond form saving it when she can ben and pull apart vibrarium?

Colossus was never that strong, so this amp you are talking about is not some uber amp.

She pulled apart armor that was already damaged, so yeah, between Diamond Form and self repair, I think the Sentinel has enough to withstand her assault...

How does the Sentinel close distance against her? See my above post...it has options and the durability to power through what she has to offer (IMO).

As pertains Colossus, the amp the Sentinel recieved from Metal Form was great enough to allow the Sentinel to smash Colossus's head in and kill him...

Seemed like a pretty good amp IMO...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by tkitna

Based on what we've seen, thats a possibility (her being the most powerful Avenger), but I personally dont like glass cannon types and from all indications, thats exactly what she is...

A Future Sentinel (as well as many other characters) would only need a single attack to land flush to kill her; her shields struggled to contain Crossbones explosion btw and I believe the Future Sentinels ranged attack is far stronger than that was...

Anyway, I'd take the Hulk or Thor over her any day; they can take licks...she cant.

TheLordofMurder

Thats not true; its true sometimes, but not always...

You can add gold to a metal and it'll weaken structurally (assumming the base metal was stronger than gold to begin with), but gain resistance to corrosion...for example.

So in conclusion, the vibranium cocktail isnt automatically stronger than pure vibranium...

Assumming the secondary metals are weaker than vibranium (and its almost a certainty that they'd have to be...right? Unless you believe that Ultrons armor was a vibranium/uru/adamantium alloy), then Ultrons armor would have been weaker than pure vibranium by default...

tkitna
Based on what we've seen, thats a possibility (her being the most powerful Avenger), but I personally dont like glass cannon types and from all indications, thats exactly what she is...

A Future Sentinel (as well as many other characters) would only need a single attack to land flush to kill her; her shields struggled to contain Crossbones explosion btw and I believe the Future Sentinels ranged attack is far stronger than that was...

Anyway, I'd take the Hulk or Thor over her any day; they can take licks...she cant.

You very well may be right. I cant argue it. I'm doing more assuming than anything, but I still feel she would screw a Sentinel up pretty good. I believe she could take more than just a single one out too, but I cant prove it. Just how I look at it.

Peace

Time-Immemorial
Do you believe that a pure vibranium Ultron would have been destroyed like that?

And were are talking about a fictional universe here.

So in conclusion, the vibranium cocktail isnt automatically stronger than pure vibranium...

Captains shield is a Vibranium Steel alloy

juggerman

Is it really? I thought it was just vibranium in the films.

But even still you kinda avoided the questions. Since we don't know what metals were used along with vibranium in Ultron's body we can't really say he is a durable as Cap's shield.

Time-Immemorial
Did I say it was more durable?

Time-Immemorial
She pulled apart armor that was already damaged, so yeah, between Diamond Form and self repair, I think the Sentinel has enough to withstand her assault...

How does the Sentinel close distance against her? See my above post...it has options and the durability to power through what she has to offer (IMO).

As pertains Colossus, the amp the Sentinel recieved from Metal Form was great enough to allow the Sentinel to smash Colossus's head in and kill him...

Seemed like a pretty good amp IMO...

Visions body>Sentinel

The Sentinel has no way to get close to her and she can rip it apart. The only diamond form feat you have is it surviving fire...diamond form does not equal invincibility, diamonds break.

juggerman
Did I say it was more durable?

Did I?

I said "as durable". We don't know if it's even close.

Time-Immemorial
Are you really doing this with me, thread a needle to get a feel better moment at home or are you just nerding out?

Time-Immemorial

A single piece of vibranium is a lot less complicated and would be more resilent then Ultron with robotics and sophisticated mechanics and AI. Ulton has tons of other interals and systems. Caps shield has none of those, so its much stronger then a vibranium ultron.

TheLordofMurder

That would explain why Black Panthers claws were able to dig into his shield; its probably because Panthers claws are pure Vibranium while Caps shield is a lesser alloy...

TheLordofMurder

I'm inclined to agree with you here, but only as pertains the Sentinels base form...

The Sentinel's body has two possible advantages over Vision's body (the 1st is a certain advantage, and the 2nd a debatable advantage); the ability to self repair and the ability to self amp durability...

I'm not convinced she can rip it apart (and manage to overcome Diamond Form and its ability to self repair)...

Her best feat of tearing something apart is against a being that was already heavily damaged by the other hero's...

A being that sported an alloy that (in all probability) is weaker than pure vibranium...

Ripping Ultrons heart out was a good feat, but I'm not certain its good enough to conclusively say it can overcome Diamond Form and self repair...

Time-Immemorial
I dont see how because its Diamond form that makes it above her pay grade when she has crushed and manipulated various forms of vibranium. Diamonds are one of the strongest stones on earth, but vibranium is something else entirely.

Diamond for was only used to stop the the external fire damage. She can rip him apart from the inside out.

TheLordofMurder
I dont see how because its Diamond form that makes it above her pay grade when she has crushed and manipulated various forms of vibranium. Diamonds are one of the strongest stones on earth, but vibranium is something else entirely.

Diamond for was only used to stop the the external fire damage. She can rip him apart from the inside out.

If she's trying to rip it apart, then she's not defending herself...

The Sentinel can take punishment...she cant.

Inaddition, a Future Sentinel isnt an Ultron clone with the durability of wet toilet tissue that she can just instantly destroy...

See, thats what you (as well as the others here that thinks she wins) are banking on; you expect her to be able to glass cannon dps it before it can fight back...

But the Sentinels dont register pain and are fully capable of sustaining damage while fighting back; you can blast an arm off of it and that wont stop the Sentinels assault...

We agree to disagree here...

You think that she can destroy it before it can fight back...

I think the Sentinel is tough enough to withstand her alpha attack and retaliate with enough force to destroy her...

To each his own...

Time-Immemorial
She can defend herself and attack at the same time. If she had taken Ultron Prime one on one, she would have destroyed him.

TheLordofMurder

When has she done that? Care to post a link to the scene demonstrating that?

Speculation and I disagree...

Ultron Prime was heavily damaged and couldnt fight back when she got to him; beating something that is both heavily damaged and cant fight back isnt impressive (IMO)...

At full strength, I think Prime powers through her assault and ends her just like I think the Future Sentinel would...

Time-Immemorial
Watch her fights?

I said; if she had fought him head on one on one, she would have destroyed him. I am not talking about after he was damaged.

You also changed your stance. Before you said Ultron was nothing to write home about. So before you accepted that she could take him out. Now it's different?

TheLordofMurder
Watch her fights?

I said; if she had fought him head on one on one, she would have destroyed him. I am not talking about after he was damaged.

You also changed your stance. Before you said Ultron was nothing to write home about. So before you accepted that she could take him out. Now it's different?

I havent changed my stance on anything; my assessment of Ultrons durability stands based on what I thought at the time I wrote what I wrote...

Even at the level of durability it was at when it fought Cap, I think it could power trough SW's assault and kill her...

TheLordofMurder
Maybe you need reminding of how uber the Future Sentinels were; they are very durable even without adaptations...

They can take punishment and self repair on top of that; these arent garbage Ultron Clones or opponents that wont/cant fight back...

These things are big, fast, and are essentially always bloodlusted as they are always going for the kill...

And fact remains that she hasnt beaten anything one on one on par with these things that have fought her back (Vision never fought back):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yklgt6t4fL4

Time-Immemorial
Please provide quotes where I said killing cannon fodder drones was impressive.

Also can we stop talking about Ultron, she has subdued and bfr's stronger characters and opponents.

TheLordofMurder
Please provide quotes where I said killing cannon fodder drones was impressive.

Also can we stop talking about Ultron, she has subdued and bfr's stronger characters and opponents.

I keep going back to the Ultron Clones because those are the strongest opponents that she'd destroyed all by herself with TP (in other words those are the only enemies that were 100% when she faced them and destroyed them all by herself)...

And Vision never fought her back; the Future Sentinel will, and it will attempt to do so as lethally as possible...

Time-Immemorial
Vison unable to not resist and actually show pain and be crushed and BFR'd is impressive enough to understand how powerful she is.

No one else in the MCU at this point could have done that to vision.

TheLordofMurder
Vison unable to not resist and actually show pain and be crushed and BFR'd is impressive enough to understand how powerful she is.

No one else in the MCU at this point could have done that to vision.

I have consistenly given her props here...

She is clearly powerful...clearly.

But she's a glass cannon; she can give it, but cant take it, as all indications up to this point is that she has normal human durability...

Our disagreement here is simple...

You think she can dps it to death before it can fight back...

I think its tough enough to withstand her initial assault and counter sufficiently to kill her...

This disagreement is ok; thats why we debate it...

tkitna

Revisiting this for a moment, did Wanda even try to contain the explosion or did she just try to remove Crossbones from the area and erred on that account? Also, if she did try to contain the blast and failed, is that really a low feat? The explosion damn near took down a building.

As for the Vision, are we sure he didnt fight back because he didnt want to harm Wanda or did he not fight back because he was unable to? Probably the first part, but who knows. I bring this up only because I was under the assumption that the Vision was hesitant and a little nervous when Wanda asked him if he was trying to keep her there. I admit that I have only seen it once though and could be mistaken.

Nibedicus
SW should win. TK crush/rip should be enough. The force she can exert (based on the airport scene) is in the hundred-ton range at least at many times the max range of what a future Sentinel has shown to be able to do. Can't remember any sentinel "feats" around this area (but feel free to correct me as I might be forgetting something.

quanchi112
SW wins, easily.

Nibedicus
I think another line of logic is the fact that SW's attacks also function as a form of defense.

Range will be an issue in this fight. SW has shown much further attack range distance than the Future Sentinels AFAIK (feel free to correct me, can't really remember the DoFP fights that much today).

The attacks are physical "force" attack in nature and may function just as much as a push/stop as much as it is a crush/rip.

Meaning hitting a Future Sent will also keep it at a distance, or at least hinder its ability to close distance. Meaning that for as long as SW keeps attacking it at max range, it won't be able to close the distance needed to start an attack.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I think another line of logic is the fact that SW's attacks also function as a form of defense.

Range will be an issue in this fight. SW has shown much further attack range distance than the Future Sentinels AFAIK (feel free to correct me, can't really remember the DoFP fights that much today).

The attacks are physical "force" attack in nature and may function just as much as a push/stop as much as it is a crush/rip.

Meaning hitting a Future Sent will also keep it at a distance, or at least hinder its ability to close distance. Meaning that for as long as SW keeps attacking it at max range, it won't be able to close the distance needed to start an attack. thumb up

LoM is backing down like he always does dot dot dot

TheLordofMurder
SW should win. TK crush/rip should be enough. The force she can exert (based on the airport scene) is in the hundred-ton range at least at many times the max range of what a future Sentinel has shown to be able to do. Can't remember any sentinel "feats" around this area (but feel free to correct me as I might be forgetting something.

I think the Future Sentinel can protect itself from being crushed by Diamond Form (Diamond can withstand 6 million atmospheres of pressure)...

It could then retaliate and kill Wanda; she only has normal human durability afterall...

If the Sentinel lands 1 single attack, she dies...

TheLordofMurder

Meaning hitting a Future Sent will also keep it at a distance, or at least hinder its ability to close distance. Meaning that for as long as SW keeps attacking it at max range, it won't be able to close the distance needed to start an attack.

Between its defensive ability, self repair, and ability to amp its strength if needed, I think the Sentinel has everything it needs to power through Wanda's initial assault and kill her...

TheLordofMurder
I think its initeresting to add that in the original DoFP story, the Future Sentinels killed Wanda specifically (along with Hulk, Vision, Iron Man, Captain America, and Doctor Doom...as well as others):

TheLordofMurder
In the original story, the Future Sentinels even got Wolverine and FRANKLIN RICHARDS...

Just let that interesting side note sink in...

wink

Nibedicus
I think the Future Sentinel can protect itself from being crushed by Diamond Form (Diamond can withstand 6 million atmospheres of pressure)...

It could then retaliate and kill Wanda; she only has normal human durability afterall...

If the Sentinel lands 1 single attack, she dies...

What "feats" do the "diamond-skin" sentinels have that make you think that it has the exact qualities of actual diamonds? For all we know it's just a cheap synthetic copy or pale imitation of what diamonds are.

I mean Magneto was slowly breaking Emma's (w/c I assume is the basis of the Sentinel's diamond form) diamond form with a freakin bed post.

That's just the thing, in order for it to get a single attack off, it has to get in range. Wanda will hit it, it gets tossed back or thrown and it won't ever be able to bring its weapons to bear.

I mean I can easily understand the future Sentinels overwhelming her via numbers. But 1v1, no way.

Between its defensive ability, self repair, and ability to amp its strength if needed, I think the Sentinel has everything it needs to power through Wanda's initial assault and kill her...

What "feats" are you basing this on, man? I mean Wanda's force powers is in the 100-ton range. When have they ever managed to show this kind of strength?

Also, this is the movie forum. We don't really put any stock in the comicbooks showings here. Heck, Wanda has a completely different powerset in Avengers as she does in the comicbooks, do I don't really know your point in all that.

quanchi112
I think its initeresting to add that in the original DoFP story, the Future Sentinels killed Wanda specifically (along with Hulk, Vision, Iron Man, Captain America, and Doctor Doom...as well as others): Movies only you rabid fanboy. You believe 1000 of these is a good matchup against ultrons weaker clones so you don't have a high opinion of them. Clearly.

TheLordofMurder
What "feats" do the "diamond-skin" sentinels have that make you think that it has the exact qualities of actual diamonds? For all we know it's just a cheap synthetic copy or pale imitation of what diamonds are.

I mean Magneto was slowly breaking Emma's (w/c I assume is the basis of the Sentinel's diamond form) diamond form with a freakin bed post.

That's just the thing, in order for it to get a single attack off, it has to get in range. Wanda will hit it, it gets tossed back or thrown and it won't ever be able to bring its weapons to bear.

I mean I can easily understand the future Sentinels overwhelming her via numbers. But 1v1, no way.

What "feats" are you basing this on, man? I mean Wanda's force powers is in the 100-ton range. When have they ever managed to show this kind of strength?

Also, this is the movie forum. We don't really put any stock in the comicbooks showings here. Heck, Wanda has a completely different powerset in Avengers as she does in the comicbooks, do I don't really know your point in all that.

There is evidence to support that when a Sentinel uses a mutant power, its superior to the mutant version of it...

Watch the following clip; the Sentinel and Colossus appear to have comparable strength (with an edge to the Sentinel), but when the Sentinel copies Colossus's Metal Form, it became far stronger than Colossus and crushed him rapidly:

In the following clip, a Sentinel uses Diamond Form to make itself invulnerable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGIQech3_s

Edit: links fixed...

@Nibedicus...

So in conclusion, I firmly believe a solid case can be made for the Sentinel powering through her asasult and killing her based on all the powers and abilities it has...

And I'll challenge you the same way I challenged Time-Immemorial...

Post a clip of her simutaneously attacking an opponent and defending herself; I cant recall an instance of this at all...

And if that is really the case that she's never been seen to do both at the same time, her attacking the Sentinel will leave her vulnerable to the Sentinels ranged attack, and that attack will end her very quickly...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Movies only you rabid fanboy. You believe 1000 of these is a good matchup against ultrons weaker clones so you don't have a high opinion of them. Clearly.

It bothers you that your precious Avengers got slaughtered by the Future Sentinels in the comicbook...doesnt it? laughing out loud

Too bad Bucky wasnt there...

The Sentinels would have had his corpse in a mass grave...

Blood flowing out of his mouth...

Maggots crawling around in his eye sockets, chewing on his eyeballs...

With a sign saying "help me Quanchi!" hanging around his neck...

laughing out loud

So once again, to get back on topic, who wins this Quanchi?

10000 Future Sentinels or 10000 Ultron Clones?

smile

Nibedicus

1) There is evidence to support that when a Sentinel uses a mutant power, its superior to the mutant version of it...

Watch the following clip; the Sentinel and Colossus appear to have comparable strength (with an edge to the Sentinel), but when the Sentinel copies Colossus's Metal Form, it became far stronger than Colossus and crushed him rapidly:

In the following clip, a Sentinel uses Diamond Form to make itself invulnerable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGIQech3_s

Edit: links fixed...

@Nibedicus...

2) So in conclusion, I firmly believe a solid case can be made for the Sentinel powering through her asasult and killing her based on all the powers and abilities it has...

And I'll challenge you the same way I challenged Time-Immemorial...

3) Post a clip of her simutaneously attacking an opponent and defending herself; I cant recall an instance of this at all...

And if that is really the case that she's never been seen to do both at the same time, her attacking the Sentinel will leave her vulnerable to the Sentinels ranged attack, and that attack will end her very quickly...

1) That actually proves the opposite. The Sentinel ALREADY had comparable strength to Colossus. The Sentinel adding in Colossus' power to its own superhuman strength made it stronger than him. That much should be obvious.

It doesn't create a stronger copy of the power, it just adds the power (w/c may even be a pale copy) to its own abilities (w/c includes its already far-superior-to-human-strength). It doesn't suddenly lose its base stats just because it activated a power, after all.

Ergo, its base strength = Colossus strength. It's base strength + Colossus' powers > Colossus. Essentially.

And assuming that its diamond form is somehow superior to Emma's durability is a no-limits fallacy. You need to provide proof that it is better, else we assume it is equal layered on top of its base sentinel armor.

2) A bit of a leap of logic there. Wanda has demonstrated upwards of 100-ton force with her powers, has shown to use it at max range of at least 100-200 feet (if I remember the air traffic control-building lifting "feat"wink. At no time has any Sentinel shown this much strength and at no time has it shown the durability to withstand 100-ton force.

3) Strawman. Never made the claim of her having shields and attacking at the same time (although IIRC, she did do it during the start of CW as well as during the airport scene, I could be mistaken, tho). You must have misunderstood my point entirely. Please reread my post again.

And your "challenge" is rigged, you obviously know that no one can post clips of the CW fights yet (without breaking the law) as they're still in the cinemas and not yet in blu ray/itunes/youtube/etc.

Edit. PS. Question: What is the max range a Sentinel has shown with its range attack? Don't really recall DoFP that well but I can't for the life of me remember an attack outside 20-30 feet that a Sentinel ever did.

Nibedicus
I actually managed to find a youtube vid of the airport fight. Here is SW using her powers on the air traffic control tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3vs1dLH_c

Easily 100 tons (you can get a better look the size of the structure relative to Cap/Falcon at 2:51), easily much more than 100+ "feat"(you can get a view of the distance at 2:46).

We know that is the max range SW can use her power and the amount of max force that she can exert.

Any proof of a future Sent's ranged attack at that distance? Or any proof of a future Sent resisting/powering thru that much power?

Time-Immemorial
Nib you are always on point and have never shown bias to any character. You are also prolly the most well read intellectual here, so I agree with what you said.

TheLordofMurder
1) That actually proves the opposite. The Sentinel ALREADY had comparable strength to Colossus. The Sentinel adding in Colossus' power to its own superhuman strength made it stronger than him. That much should be obvious.

It doesn't create a stronger copy of the power, it just adds the power (w/c may even be a pale copy) to its own abilities (w/c includes its already far-superior-to-human-strength). It doesn't suddenly lose its base stats just because it activated a power, after all.

Ergo, its base strength = Colossus strength. It's base strength + Colossus' powers > Colossus. Essentially.

And assuming that its diamond form is somehow superior to Emma's durability is a no-limits fallacy. You need to provide proof that it is better, else we assume it is equal layered on top of its base sentinel armor.

2) A bit of a leap of logic there. Wanda has demonstrated upwards of 100-ton force with her powers, has shown to use it at max range of at least 100-200 feet (if I remember the air traffic control-building lifting "feat"wink. At no time has any Sentinel shown this much strength and at no time has it shown the durability to withstand 100-ton force.

3) Strawman. Never made the claim of her having shields and attacking at the same time (although IIRC, she did do it during the start of CW as well as during the airport scene, I could be mistaken, tho). You must have misunderstood my point entirely. Please reread my post again.

And your "challenge" is rigged, you obviously know that no one can post clips of the CW fights yet (without breaking the law) as they're still in the cinemas and not yet in blu ray/itunes/youtube/etc.

Edit. PS. Question: What is the max range a Sentinel has shown with its range attack? Don't really recall DoFP that well but I can't for the life of me remember an attack outside 20-30 feet that a Sentinel ever did.

1st off, I want to thank you for a coherent, well thought out, argument; its refreshing to have one of these that doesnt involve flaming...well done. thumb up

Your viewpoint on what the Sentinels are doing when they utilize mutant powers is interesting and is something that I hadnt considered; the Sentinels simply adding the mutants base stats/durability/ect to its own makes sense and I cant find fault with that line of thought... thumb up

As pertains the amount of force Wanda has demonstrated, I cant argue with that, but I can argue (although not conclusively) that the Sentinel demonstrated comparable force when it smashed Colossus's head in after copying his Metal Form...

And I'm fully aware that you never made the claim that Wanda could attack and defend at the same time; Time-Immemorial did, and I issued you the same challenge based on my belief that she cant do both at the same time (as I havent seen her do this ever in the movie...not that I can recall at any rate).

My thoughts are that if she's attacking the Sentinel, then she's not defending herself and would be vulnerable to counter attack during this time; if you can find evidence otherwise then I'll eat my words...

Also it being illegal to post scenes never crossed my mind during this debate, so I can assure you that I'm not trying to get anyone to do anything wrong by breaking the law; posted scenes from Civil War can definitely wait...

As pertains the max range of the Sentinels ranged attack, that is unknown...

The Sentinels always fought them when in the mutants direct presence, so yeah, we've never seen the Sentinels ranged attack travel more than the 20 or 30 feet that you stated...

Nibedicus
1st off, I want to thank you for a coherent, well thought out, argument; its refreshing to have one of these that doesnt involve flaming...well done. thumb up

Your viewpoint on what the Sentinels are doing when they utilize mutant powers is interesting and is something that I hadnt considered; the Sentinels simply adding the mutants base stats/durability/ect to its own makes sense and I cant find fault with that line of thought... thumb up

As pertains the amount of force Wanda has demonstrated, I cant argue with that, but I can argue (although not conclusively) that the Sentinel demonstrated comparable force when it smashed Colossus's head in after copying his Metal Form...

And I'm fully aware that you never made the claim that Wanda could attack and defend at the same time; Time-Immemorial did, and I issued you the same challenge based on my belief that she cant do both at the same time (as I havent seen her do this ever in the movie...not that I can recall at any rate).

My thoughts are that if she's attacking the Sentinel, then she's not defending herself and would be vulnerable to counter attack during this time; if you can find evidence otherwise then I'll eat my words...

Also it being illegal to post scenes never crossed my mind during this debate, so I can assure you that I'm not trying to get anyone to do anything wrong by breaking the law; posted scenes from Civil War can definitely wait...

As pertains the max range of the Sentinels ranged attack, that is unknown...

The Sentinels always fought them when in the mutants direct presence, so yeah, we've never seen the Sentinels ranged attack travel more than the 20 or 30 feet that you stated...

Thanks, man! Feeling is mutual, the best debates are friendly discussions and should be fun for all involved. So I appreciate the friendly and coherent argument from you as well. thumb up

smile

Can't really speak for the amount of force needed to collapse Colossus' skull, though. We have no indicator what kind of durability his head has as his showings during the series have been very limited. I mean, if we were talking about the Deadpool version of Colossus, I might be inclined to agree that the force needed may well be closer to 100 tons. But I don't know how canon to each other these characters are and they look/behave/sound completely different from each other so, there's that.

The closest indicator we might have to Colossus' durability would be how collapsing his head affected the concrete underneath. It cracked the surface. Something Winter Soldier was able to accomplish.

I, myself, cannot speak for the amount of force that was as I am not an engineer. Nor can I speak on how to convert that to force/weight as I am not a physicist and, as it is, am too lazy right now (and feel that the argument can be debunked without the need to quantify it) to do my research. :P

I can, however, speak for how it MIGHT apply to this fight. And that would be, not all that much. Even assuming the Sentinel can generate the punch force needed to get thru Wanda's shields, my entire argument is based on the fact that it's not even necessary for Wanda to block it with a shield or to even prevent it from moving.

This fight actually comes down to effective range and the nature of Wanda's attack. It is a physical-force type attack that has many times the demonstrated effective range of the Sentinel. A Physical attack that works as a push as much as it is a tear/rip/break.

Each hit from Wanda's attack will toss the Sentinel back, an example would be how she did it to War Machine and to Panther. Each of her attacks threw them back a far distance (and this was her holding back). She doesn't have to overpower the Sentinel's strength, she just has to apply force greater than it's mass (plus whatever force its thrusters apply). And that is all she really needs to keep the Sentinel in check. For as long as it is forced back, it cannot bring it's weapons (w/c have a short demonstrated range) to bear. And all Wanda has to do is keep attacking it til it breaks, which I'm sure (even you would agree) she can do eventually (before tiring).

tkitna
I thought it was pretty impressive in the airport fight where she casually tossed a jeep like it was nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.