Best Debaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Syndicate
Was thinking about this recently so I though I'd post the best debaters that come to mind.

Ellimist: High tier-extremely high tier all around. KMC.
EmperorDMB: At his peak when debating BT characters but mid-high tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.
DarthAnt: At his peak when debating KOTOR/SWTOR specifically when debating Malak/Revan. Mid tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.
ILS: At his peak when debating Maul/Savage but high tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.
ZiggyStardust: At his peak when debating Exar Kun and Ulic but high tier everywhere else. Comic Vine.

These are honestly the 5 best debaters in their chosen fields I've encountered in my time on versus forums which has been around 5 years now on about 6 different forums, 4 of which I'm active on.

Who are your top 5?

|King Joker|
In no particular order:

The Ellimist
DarthBae66
DMB
ILS
ShootingNova

Syndicate
Fair list.

The Ellimist
I appreciate your flattery, but I can't help but view you as a dangerous heretic, for there is One whose name you have not mentioned, a great Spectre of the Night, the Master of his Craft, the Shadow, debate's Commander, the Heart of Star Wars. In your heart you know who He is.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/d3/85/ead385348f82f3e176d688dc025dce86.jpg

Syndicate
Maybe Tempest is as skilled as legends tell. I've never viewed his work for myself though and he seems to be in retirement. Unfortunately of the 5 years I debated I've only spent the last year on KMC and thus can't include Tempest on this list as I haven't viewed his mighty works with my own eyes.

JKBart
1. ILS
2. Tempest / Nova
3. Ant
4. Carthage / SirFizzWhizz
5. Intrupid37

Syndicate
What do you think of Ell bart?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
1. ILS
2. Tempest / Nova
3. Ant
4. Carthage / SirFizzWhizz
5. Intrupid37
You always manage to make the most shit tier of lists.

Syndicate
Who would you put in the top 5 Fresh? Not including yourself of course.

Aurbere
Primarily based on impact and ability to alter opinions, which is what debating is about.

Tempest: Too obvious to give any reason.
Nova: Again, too obvious.
DarthAnt66: His general impact on the forums view of Revan and KOTOR is pretty impressive. Rather than overhype the characters, he presented a reasonable approach and, admittedly, logical arguments for his stances.
ILS: His work with Maul and Savage is genuinely impressive and has actually caused many to move Maul and Savage up to levels many used to consided extremely unlikely. Talking about Dooku here. stick out tongue
DMB: Even though he's highly disagreeable, I can't deny that he's the best thing protecting Bane from rampant trolling. Just a shame that he's likely partially to blame for said trolling.

*shrug* My list.

Syndicate
Another fair list though I would like to hear reasons for Tempest/Nova if you have the time.

Also what's your opinion on Ell?

Emperordmb
Excluding myself, my top five would be Silver, Ant, ILS, Ellimist, and Tempest

NewGuy01
@OP, Disagreed. Being hyper-knowledgeable about a specific era you obsess over doesn't make you a good debater in that field. That just makes you a good source of information. I find Ant and DMB are generally more based and practical in their analyses when discussing other areas outside of their chosen fields.

As for me, if we're taking currently-active debaters into account, I think ILS is the most consistently excellent all around these days. EDIT: Ah, Freshest is pretty good too, but he's kinda like me in how he doesn't really go out of his way to debate as much as pick apart various stupidities from thread to thread.

JKBart
He would be in an extended TOP 10.

1. ILS
2. Tempest / Nova
3. Ant
4. Carthage / SirFizzWhizz
5. Intrupid37
6. Beni
7. AncientPower / Ellimist
8. DMB
9. Stigma
10. DC

The Ellimist
@DMB What about Carthage?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
Who would you put in the top 5 Fresh? Not including yourself of course.
Why would I include myself in these lists? I don't debate; I make fun of debaters.

As for debating ability, I'd say a list similar to Joker's, only replace "Bae" with Ant because that's geyz. Also Elm has ****ing disgusting opinions.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
@OP, Disagreed. Being hyper-knowledgeable about a specific era you obsess over doesn't make you a good debater in that field. That just makes you a good source of information. I find Ant and DMB are generally more based and practical in their analyses when discussing other areas outside of their chosen fields.

As for me, if we're taking currently-active debaters into account, I think ILS is the most consistently excellent all around these days.

Oh New Guy. You would've made the list but I haven't seen any in depth debates. You seem generally knowledgeable and like a good debater though.

Btw thoughts on Ell?

|King Joker|
Shit I forgot about Silver

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why would I include myself in these lists? I don't debate; I make fun of debaters.

As for debating ability, I'd say a list similar to Joker's, only replace "Bae" with Ant because that's geyz. Also Elm has ****ing disgusting opinions.

Fair enough.

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Shit I forgot about Silver

Who would you kick out for Silver?

Nephthys
Nai should be on every list.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
Who would you kick out for Silver? I have no clue.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
Oh New Guy. You would've made the list but I haven't seen any in depth debates. You seem generally knowledgeable and like a good debater though.

Btw thoughts on Ell?

Of course, that's because I don't really engage in in depth debates these days. I generally just spectate and throw in my two cents when I feel intervention necessary.

Ellimist? I don't really have much in the way of opinions about him. I can't say he's really impressed me in any profound way, but he's clearly not bad either. He's a lot like Carthage.

The Ellimist
Neph
Legend
Darth Sexy
Lord Lucien
Janus

shifty

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I can't say he's really impressed me in any profound way, but he's clearly not bad either. He's a lot like Carthage.
A total troll, you mean.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
Another fair list though I would like to hear reasons for Tempest/Nova if you have the time.

Also what's your opinion on Ell?

It's hard not to discuss Tempest without coming off as odd. He's extremely brilliant and wizened. He's not usually one to crush you under the weight of his argument, but do so while destroying you with even the slightest mistake you might make. It just comes off so easy for him. And I've seen him at work. Even on the fly he can weave incredible arguments and best nearly every one on the lists presented so far.

Nova, in my opinion, is the opposite. He creates huge arguments and crushes you under them. It's something of a standard now. While not entirely attributable to him, he is pretty much the best at it.

Ell's good. Very good. He presents logical and well thought out arguments. He's just rough around the edges. Not as refined as myself or, dare I say it, Tempest.

The Ellimist
You just helped Tempest rub one out. thumb up

Aurbere
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You just helped Tempest rub one out. thumb up

Kinda what I meant when I said it would be odd. There's not a whole lot of bad that could be said about him. Though it can be said.

JKBart
where do you rate me

The Ellimist
There are some like Skillz, Freshest and Newguy who don't really "debate" but present some interesting opinions.

As for a top 5:

Tempest
God
Gideon
His Majesty

thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Aurbere
Kinda what I meant when I said it would be odd. There's not a whole lot of bad that could be said about him. Though it can be said.

All kidding aside, nowadays there are times when he forgoes actually responding clearly to arguments to instead try to sound smug/witty/Palpatine-esque.

Aurbere
Originally posted by JKBart
where do you rate me

You're good when you actually present an argument free of trolling.

I one-shotted you while mentally hindered though. sad

Aurbere
Originally posted by The Ellimist
All kidding aside, nowadays there are times when he forgoes actually responding clearly to argument to instead try to sound smug/witty/Palpatine-esque.

It kinda gets in the way. He's legitimately intelligent, but that attitude kinda prevents it from shining through at times.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
It kinda gets in the way. He's legitimately intelligent, but that attitude kinda prevents it from shining through at times.

Like legitimately a lot tbh.

The Ellimist
I don't think Ant is top tier, but he's pretty impressive given his age.

Mike Wong is my actual idol, but he usually did a different kind of debate.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
Like legitimately a lot tbh.

Unfortunately, Temp doesn't debate anymore. Like me. I don't really debate either. Not legit straight-up, at least. Haven't done that since July(?) of last year lol stick out tongue

Syndicate
Would you want to do a debate Aurb?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
Would you want to do a debate Aurb?

One day, yeah. Though I'm more intent on debating Fated right now. Why?

Syndicate
Wanted to do a Galen Marek debate someday and nobody's willing to take me up on it.

Don't worry I won't use the cancer tier Galen > Sidious logic. That was just done on a dare from Bart.

Aurbere
Depends on who you're pitting Galen against. I've played Devil's advocate enough over the years lol

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Syndicate
Wanted to do a Galen Marek debate someday and nobody's willing to take me up on it.

Don't worry I won't use the cancer tier Galen > Sidious logic. That was just done on a dare from Bart.

I'd debate you.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
Depends on who you're pitting Galen against. I've played Devil's advocate enough over the years lol

I'd do anybody around Vader tier or lower tbh ( I'd prefer it NOT be Vader though as the arguments used for that debate would be kind of obvious on both parts ).

Maybe Karness Murr?

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'd debate you.

Above offer applies to you as well then.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
Wanted to do a Galen Marek debate someday and nobody's willing to take me up on it.

Don't worry I won't use the cancer tier Galen > Sidious logic. That was just done on a dare from Bart.

Galen Marek vs who?

EDIT: Karness is way too much of an unknown for a 1v1 debate against Galen. In general discussion it's fun to speculate with what we know, but it wouldn't hold up very well in a competitive environment.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
I'd do anybody around Vader tier or lower tbh ( I'd prefer it NOT be Vader though ).

Maybe Karness Murr?

Ehhh... Too much powerscaling involved against a primarily feats-based character. Naturally at a disadvantage.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Galen Marek vs who?

Vader tier or lower.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
Ehhh... Too much powerscaling involved against a primarily feats-based character. Naturally at a disadvantage.

Karness has some pretty excellent hype/feats as well though.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Galen Marek vs who?

EDIT: Karness is way too much of an unknown for a 1v1 debate against Galen. In general discussion it's fun to speculate with what we know, but it wouldn't hold up very well in a competition.

Maybe Arcann/Windu/Anakin/Nox/Maul/Dooku/B Team then.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
Karness has some pretty excellent hype/feats as well though.

Not enough. I'm not confident enough in Muur to argue much more than his Legacy feats.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
Vader tier or lower.

So, like, Tyranus? Could make it work.

The Ellimist
I'd do Anakin, Windu, Kyp Durron or FotJ peak Luke Skywalker.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'd do Anakin, Windu, Kyp Durron or FotJ peak Luke Skywalker.

Gay.

Syndicate
FotJ Luke is not something I'm willing to tackle.

Kyp Duron I just don't really know how to come at the dovan basil feat honestly.

I'd do Anakin or Windu.

The Ellimist
Sounds good.

The Luke thing was a joke, lol.

Syndicate
So when do you want to do it?

Lol. Admittedly I started to sweat when I saw that one.

The Ellimist
Do you want this to be public or something? If so you can make your opening remarks somewhere, and I'll respond when I've the time. (like a day or less)

Syndicate
It doesn't have to be. However you want it.

Nephthys
Krayt vs Marek?

Jaina? Exar Kun? Dooku? Talzin? Cade?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate


Kyp Duron I just don't really know how to come at the dovan basil feat honestly.

I debunked that a while elsewhere. It's actually pretty easy to deal with.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Aurbere
I debunked that a while elsewhere. It's actually pretty easy to deal with.

Teach me oh wise one!

Also Ell I'm going to be honest. I don't feel like I'm your level. Do you mind if I got at someone else before doing that debate with you?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
Krayt vs Marek?

Jaina? Exar Kun? Dooku? Talzin? Cade?

Are those ones you'd do Neph?

Nephthys
Just suggestions. I already have about 5 people dogpiling me atm.

I'd be pretty interested in how you can quantify a space jellybean magicing a singularity out of thin air myself tbh.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
Teach me oh wise one!

Also Ell I'm going to be honest. I don't feel like I'm your level. Do you mind if I got at someone else before doing that debate with you?

I'll pm you later.

Syndicate
Neph/Aurb. Would you want to do a debate against Galen with a Vader tier or lower character?

Thanks Aurb.

JKBart
Debates I'd like to see:
Caseiden vs. anyone
DC finishing any debate
Carthage vs. DMB on non-Bane characters

Nephthys
No

Syndicate
Originally posted by JKBart
Debates I'd like to see:
Caseiden vs. anyone
DC finishing any debate
Carthage vs. DMB on non-Bane characters

Those would be pretty great.

Why not Neph?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
Debates I'd like to see:
DC finishing any debate
Lulz. Nevermnd, this list is automatcally an win.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
I already have about 5 people dogpiling me atm.

Syndicate
How about you Aurb. Want to do Jaina vs Galen?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
How about you Aurb. Want to do Jaina vs Galen?

Eh. I'd have to think about it. Last time I jumped into a debate I never posted on it. (Sorry Zoltan)

Syndicate
There would be no time limits on ours. I hate time limits.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Aurbere
Unfortunately, Temp doesn't debate anymore. Like me. I don't really debate either. Not legit straight-up, at least. Haven't done that since July(?) of last year lol stick out tongue

I've been more or less retired for years, yeah. I like the banter and I'll hop in from time to time to labor a specific point, but I've got zero interest in WOT debates these days. Especially when there's really no return on investment: people have their opinions and in most cases, facts aren't gonna change that. 👍

But enough about the SWTOR crew. laughing out loud

Syndicate
Could you link some of your past debates so I can see your for- your glory milord?

The Ellimist
See my sig.

Syndicate
That's not his grace. That's the false shepherd Gideon. :P

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Aurbere
Eh. I'd have to think about it. Last time I jumped into a debate I never posted on it. (Sorry Zoltan)


Yeah fugg you. Sel didn't either.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Yeah fugg you. Sel didn't either.

Hey Zoltan. You want to take me up on the Galen debate thing?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Hey Zoltan. You want to take me up on the Galen debate thing?

Maybe eventually, when I care again.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
There would be no time limits on ours. I hate time limits.

It's not really about time limits. More just the desire to engage in the debate. Wasn't really inspired at the time. I'm inspired to debate Fated right now though, as part of his training.

Syndicate
Think of it as something you can to when you're interested in it. smile Which character do you think you want to represent?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate
Think of it as something you can to when you're interested in it. smile Which character do you think you want to represent?

You've kinda limited the field to a small group as it is. I'd have to think about it.

NewGuy01
I'm surprised you're not going for Dooku. Out of the lot, using him against Galen is by far the easiest.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Syndicate
Could you link some of your past debates so I can see your for- your glory milord?

I don't recall particulars. My greatness is transcendent. My favorite people to debate on KMC were Janus/Stealth Moose, Zampano, Eminence/Faunus, and Skillz. On ComicVine, I enjoyed sparring with Silver and Nova.

Aurbere
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm surprised you're not going for Dooku. Out of the lot, using him against Galen is by far the easiest.

And I certainly could use Dooku. I'd probably use him or Windu.

Aurbere
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I don't recall particulars. My greatness is transcendent. My favorite people to debate on KMC were Janus/Stealth Moose, Zampano, Eminence/Faunus, and Skillz. On ComicVine, I enjoyed sparring with Silver and Nova.

I thoroughly enjoyed your spars with Ant and Skillz on that old forum. Muy bueno.

The Ellimist
If Gideon doesn't sound like Palpatine then all things have no meaning.

The_Tempest
As far as the new generation is concerned, ILS, Newguy, and Skillz are probably supreme. HWKN has purged his weaknesses in the light of my glory, but I'm not sure he qualifies as a new generation debater.

Credit where it's due: DMB has experienced a considerable upgrade and Ant has meticulously honed his craft.

As far as GOAT goes, def Neph and LeGeND.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The_Tempest

As far as GOAT goes, def Neph and LeGeND.

Only because The Gideon Lord Shadow exists outside of such physical constraints as space-time. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Syndicate
Mid tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.
rofling.

The Ellimist
@Syndicate, so do you prefer Anakin or Windu?

Nephthys
From what I've seen Ant clowns on Comicvine regularly. Not that thats an accomplishment.

The Ellimist
Neph is trying to get into Ant's pants after rejecting him. Interesting.

DarthAnt66
Neph taking shots at me out of no where despite me not doing the same to him in literally four + months. mmm

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
@Syndicate, so do you prefer Anakin or Windu?

Windu then.

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Neph taking shots at me out of no where despite me not doing the same to him in literally four + months. mmm

I thought he was complimenting you actually.

Nephthys
I'm complimenting you and shitting on Comicvine actually. I pity you for having to deal with those morons for 3 months. But it does seem to have matured you nicely, which I approve of.

The Ellimist
He was complimenting Ant, but trying not to look too friendly. He doesn't want to admit that Ant's form titillates him.

Syndicate
#tsuntsun

The_Tempest
Neph's shoring up support for SWTOR but not trying to be too blatant about it.

That's why he's reaching out to Ant.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why is this brigade even a thing? As Pope of the SWTOR brigade, I excommunicate myself and everyone in it. smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Neph's shoring up support for SWTOR but not trying to be too blatant about it.

That's why he's reaching out to Ant.

So Neph is their leader then.

Interesting choice.

Nephthys
Nah, I read some of his threads on the Dread Masters to steal arguments to use here, plus a few others and he seemed to be wiping the floor with everyone. He also does seem to have become significantly less hostile and more calm and collected.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMAO, ant talks shit about you everyday. smile

The Ellimist
He's definitely grown up, yeah. A few years ago he legit seemed psychologically disturbed.

Ant is a pretty prodigious debater given his age. On an absolute level he's not top-tier, but he probably could get there in a few years.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMAO, ant talks shit about you everyday. smile

^

DarthAnt66
Neph? Nah.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He's definitely grown up, yeah. A few years ago he legit seemed psychologically disturbed.

LMAO laughing

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
A few years ago he legit seemed psychologically disturbed..
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nah, I read some of his threads on the Dread Masters to steal arguments to use here, plus a few others and he seemed to be wiping the floor with everyone. He also does seem to have become significantly less hostile and more calm and collected.
Thanks.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Ellimist
So Neph is their leader then.

Interesting choice.

I don't think they have a leader. Their MVP is Skillz, without question. LeGenD is their mascot.

But yeah, Neph's contempt for Ant was legendary. But pressure is compelling him to extend an olive branch.

He did the same with SWL.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Read the top post on the ****ing page LMAO the brigade is disbanded smile

DarthAnt66
My allegiance is with my own, but I call it like I see it (which generally sides with SWTOR faction).

The Ellimist
Is Skillz really a TOR-er? He seems to oscillate.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
He did the same with SWL.

You know why I did that to SWL.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Their MVP is Skillz, without question.

Skillz over Ant?

I could see that, tbh. There's a big gap between Ant and...uh...Neph or whoever though.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Is Skillz really a TOR-er? He seems to oscillate.
He used to be.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Skillz over Ant?
Gideon's favored Skillz over me for years now, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah I oscillate alot, LMAO.

Nephthys
For a moment I read that as Ocellote and had DS3 triggers.

The Ellimist
The saddest brigade though is the DBT gang. Now it's basically DMB and Neph.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My allegiance is with my own, but I call it like I see it (which generally sides with SWTOR faction).

lol

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Gideon's favored Skillz over me for years now, tbh.

You've definitely surpassed the others. You're #2 for SWTOR, which one might argue means you're de facto #1 since Skillz really isn't SWTOR.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Is Skillz really a TOR-er? He seems to oscillate.

Skillz is a Sheevite. He just wants to challenge me.

Originally posted by Nephthys
You know why I did that to SWL.

Because he shares your disgusting worldview?

If you're referring to that personal tragedy, that's no reason at all to judge his arguments more kindly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There are no fugging brigades

I will drown SWVS in crossovers

LMAO (for good measure)

smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Because he shares your disgusting worldview?

If you're referring to that personal tragedy, that's no reason at all to judge his arguments more kindly.

Oooh, a secret? smile

Just kidding, I know it already. Tragic indeed.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The_Tempest
You're #2 for SWTOR

Sort of like the second most powerful Brotherhood of Darkness member.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He's definitely grown up, yeah. A few years ago he legit seemed psychologically disturbed.

And a year or two before that he wasn't at all.

But that was before the dark times. Still, despite having some rough patches, he mentally recovered better from that than DMB did in the long run. thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sort of like the second most powerful Brotherhood of Darkness member.

So, Kaan? Yeah, I can see that. Slightly crazy, has the power to manipulate hundreds of mindless idiots, and attempts to use the hordes to fight the Republic. smile

Selenial
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Yeah fugg you. Sel didn't either.

That's because you've yet to perform the initiation every member of the SW:TOR boards managed to complete; slaughtering Beni in a 1v1 debate.

Can't jump to the top of the an purmid straight away.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hi Sel

smilesmilesmile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Selenial
That's because you've yet to perform the initiation every member of the SW:TOR boards managed to complete; slaughtering Beni in a 1v1 debate.

Can't jump to the top of the an purmid straight away.
Kek. thumb up

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Selenial
That's because you've yet to perform the initiation every member of the SW:TOR boards managed to complete; slaughtering Beni in a 1v1 debate.

Can't jump to the top of the an purmid straight away.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8382661&postcount=152

mmm

Too bad I don't have your PMs anymore stick out tongue

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Selenial
That's because you've yet to perform the initiation every member of the SW:TOR boards managed to complete; slaughtering Beni in a 1v1 debate.

Can't jump to the top of the an purmid straight away.

Even Leg?

FreshestSlice
LeGenD isn't so much a member of the (SWTOR)forum as much as a blight on humanity.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Even Leg? Sel would be joking, or delusional. Same difference. smileOriginally posted by FreshestSlice
LeGenD isn't so much a member of the (SWTOR)forum as much as a blight on humanity. thumb up

The Ellimist
Nah Beni you ain't nothing next to Leg. I'd say you'd go down like Fisto to Sidious.

Selenial
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8382661&postcount=152

mmm

Too bad I don't have your PMs anymore stick out tongue

mmm

Conceded. Still, I retired a while ago my dear stick out tongue

Selenial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Even Leg?

Well, LeGenD completely baited Beni into a 100-page-wall-of-text-off... So yeh, by some standards I'd call that losing before it even began.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Selenial
mmm

Conceded. Still, I retired a while ago my dear stick out tongue

Then you should've said no when I asked. Unlike Bart I stop when someone says no smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nah Beni you ain't nothing next to Leg. I'd say you'd go down like Fisto to Sidious. If you mean by drowning in a sea of cancer then yes. smile

FreshestSlice
Lulz.

Aurbere
Originally posted by NewGuy01
And a year or two before that he wasn't at all.

But that was before the dark times. Still, despite having some rough patches, he mentally recovered better from that than DMB did in the long run. thumb up

Wait... This is a recovered DMB? Oh gawd...

Nai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nai should be on every list.

Taking a look a the competition, I'm not sure that I want to be on any list.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oGRFGmtIJe1AZFDtm/giphy.gif

Sinious
Nai
Tempest
Silver
Nova
A couple years ago I'd say Neph but now I'll say Eliminist.

S_W_LeGenD
Nai is number 1, IMO.

DarthAnt66 have significantly improved (High-Tier, IMO).

A few other talented debaters as well.

However, I don't like to rank debaters. Everybody have a share of epic moments as well as bad arguments, nobody is infallible.

NewGuy01
An excellent point.

DarthAnt66
Thanks LeG.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
An excellent point.
/Sasukedc secretly laughing over how he is infallible or something like that. wink

The Ellimist
Excluding myself, non-active members and debaters in other sub-communities (like Mike Wong):

Tempest
ILS
NewGuy01
Skillz
DMB

In no particular order, except for Tempest being at the top.

Honorable mentions to Ant, Syndicate, Carthage, Freshest and prob a few others I'm missing.

Although that's like a quarter of these boards LMAO.

I'd say Tempest and ILS are the "elite" tiers that are still active. Ant probably will be in a year or two.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And what are you basing my abilities on?

DarthAnt66
I'm extensively insulted, but I'll make that up when I respond to you on Kun v. Revan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>