Qui Gon and Dooku vs Obi Wan and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
http://memegram.org/userfiles/meme/946ea4a19f.jpg

Aurbere
Unless it's TPM Obi, Team 2

Syndicate
TPM Maul.

MythLord
Well Maul's style is so well suited for Dooku and directly breaks his fighting pattern, and this is an unmovable fact. As for Obi VS Jinn... I dunno, Kenobi impresses me more as a Force user with his ability to beat the likes of Asajj Ventress in a duel, so he can very well take it.

Team 2, though. Maul > Obi = Dooku > Jinn.

Syndicate
smile

ILS
Originally posted by MythLord
Well Maul's style is so well suited for Dooku and directly breaks his fighting pattern, and this is an unmovable fact. As for Obi VS Jinn... I dunno, Kenobi impresses me more as a Force user with his ability to beat the likes of Asajj Ventress in a duel, so he can very well take it.

Team 2, though. Maul > Obi = Dooku > Jinn. BUt feats

Syndicate
What do you think ILS? Can TPM Maul and Obi Wan take it?

The Ellimist
Dooku solos. He was able to take on Anakin and Obi Wan and then neutralize the latter entirely, so he could probably do the same thing here, except that Maul won't win.

Kurk
Dooku carries

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS
BUt feats
Feets dont matter. I cannae convince you, 'cause you try to move da unmovable, ILS.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMAO

Petrus
Dooku might solo, tbh. He has time and time again proven Kenobi's no match against him and disposes of him relatively fast whenever he fights him alongside Anakin. It's pretty obvious that Anakin and Kenobi have a great.. I forgot the word, when they're good fighting together because they're Master and Apprentice they understand and complement each other well.

Anyway, they have that much more developed than Kenobi and Maul, for obvious reasons, and Anakin > Maul. Dooku can easily murder Kenobi before Maul murders Jinn, or Dooku will murder Maul before Kenobi murders Jinn, so either way Team Dooku wins.

SunRazer
Dooku isn't soloing. But his team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.