Aloysius Kallig vs Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Where does Aloysius Kallig stand?

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140107053354/villains/images/5/55/Kallig_Human.jpg

Warmup.) Darth Zash
1.) Chapter 1 Darth Nox
2.) Chapter 2 Darth Nox
3.) Chapter 3 Darth Nox
4.) Prime Darth Nox
Boss.) Tulak Hord

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
WE DON'T FUGGING KNOW

smile

Nephthys
1) Kallig
2) Kallig
3) Nox
4) Nox
5) Hord

The Ellimist
Why bother putting Hord on the gauntlet? Everyone knows he's invincible. Nobody who existed that long ago could possibly be anything but.

Syndicate
And he's got some good fea- Oh wait that doesn't matter. smile

Nephthys
Kallig and Hord were rivals and lived at the same time.

DarthAnt66
Neph, how close do you think Kallig was to Hord? The same distance between Sadow and Kressh, perhaps?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And there's no accolades comparing them either.

CLOSE THE THREAD USH

CLOSE IT

smilesmile

Syndicate
Pointless to even talk about it. Someone get the mods.

The Ellimist
Reported for violating No fights using Unknowns rule. PM'ing Raz to ensure swift processing. Enjoy your ban.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In all actuality, I could see Alloysius stalemating Act 3 Nox, losing to Prime Nox and Hord.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
to ensure swift processing.

Best part of your statement. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Neph, how close do you think Kallig was to Hord? The same distance between Sadow and Kressh, perhaps?

Maybe? Kallig is clearly inferior imo, but he could plausibly put up a fight.

NewGuy01
I could see him winning every round other than the boss, which he'd lose for a marginal majority.

MythLord
Kallig.
Kallig.
Nox.
Nox.
Either way.

NewGuy01
Dat Nox>Hord implication doe

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"Sas, why do you have a penis tattoo on your face with "I <3 Kallig" inscribed on it?"

NewGuy01
Why is that in quotation marks?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a theoretical friend theoretically talking to you.

Because a literal one doesn't exist. smile

Petrus
I don't know about Act I and II, but there's no way Kallig beats Act II or Prime Nox. The Force Ghosts empowering him and making him partially immortal give him the edge. I honestly doubt very few Sith have the capabilities to withstand Thanaton's storm in the way he did/own the hell out of him afterwards.

And this might not mean much, but Khem Val does recognize Nox's power by the end, declaring him the "heir of Tulak Hord". My guess is Khem now views Nox as Tulak's equal, but that's just me.

SunRazer
I think Prime Nox wins, and so does Hord, but Kallig takes the others.

Petrus
We know very little of Kallig's powers. Why do you think Act II and II Nox would lose?

Nephthys
He was stated to be a rival for Hord, who's much greater than Nox is. Thinking about it from that perspective, I might need to reconsider my verdict on the fight.

Petrus
Yeah, but I don't think that means Kallig = Hord or even that he's very close, tbh. Sidious also declares Maul and Savage as his "rivals" but we all know he's eons above either of them individually. Kallig could've been Hord's rival in different ways as he may have threatened his rule in various ways; we don't know if he was actually his rival in terms of power or skill.

JKBart
*This thread is locked because of violating the Rules of Conduct.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.