Sanders supporters enticing violence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

MS Warehouse
Sanders supporters are morons. This has been proven time and time again. There's no need to create threads for this.

Time-Immemorial
Sometimes necessary to shove peoples faces in their own shit so they smell it, otherwise they will run along like nothing happened.

It's xyz!
Sanders supporters have been moronic violent retards who think they're holier than thou.

Have been since January.

Surtur
These people need to be put in a rocket and launched into the sun. Who makes a death threat over a friggin election? I mean even like throwing a chair or even punching a dude is way more tame then "I'm going to threaten to kill you".

The people, no matter who they support, need to stop with this shit. If you support Bernie then show support for him. If you support Trump show it, if you don't support them don't go to their rallies.

It's xyz!
#feelthebern

Don't, worry. I feel it alright. Disturb trump rallies instead of letting him speak, actually makes me admire America for kicking those scumbags out for the sake of free speech.

Enjoy giving your money to a literal Jew, bernfags.

Time-Immemorial
bernie could win every single state now till the convention and he still loses.

kevdude
He pollutes young peoples minds, making them think they deserve things for free, entitlement gone mad! He's a loser, never accomplished anything. Look at Venezuela's downfall, that's Bernie and Obama's plans for America.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
bernie could win every single state now till the convention and he still loses. better give your college fund to him.

He doesn't take corporate money, so he needs a lot!

Time-Immemorial
Lol, but wait, he wants college to bee free

Surtur
Well yeah, he wants to raise taxes, but in exchange for that he wants to give people lots of free shit.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Surtur
Well yeah, he wants to raise taxes, but in exchange for that he wants to give people lots of free shit. gotta pay your taxes for free shit.

It goes to a good cause after all.

Time-Immemorial
So you have to pay more to get more free. It doesn't sound like its free after all.

It's xyz!
So you have to pay more to get more free. It doesn't sound like its free after all. its free if you don't work.

But that's more like thievery.

Time-Immemorial
Oh yes. I forgot democrats are trying go change their voting base to minority's from other countries for votes. Hence the open border.

It's xyz!
Oh yes. I forgot democrats are trying go change their voting base to minority's from other countries for votes. Hence the open border. literally what merkel did.

Labour in the uk do it too.

Time-Immemorial
So funny to think people fall for it. But look, Rob fell for it.

MS Warehouse
Eh you guys killed this thread. You can legitimately argue that Sanders is a loon and a moron and so are his supporters, but you guys are doing your own thing.

It's xyz!
Rob is a minority who came to the USA and votes democrat. He's from Paraguay, but later Mexico. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

It's xyz!
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Eh you guys killed this thread. You can legitimately argue that Sanders is a loon and a moron and so are his supporters, but you guys are doing your own thing. dont let my posts distract you from doing that. You can still make those arguments yourself, my friend.

Robtard

I've no plan to take Sander's free college, so not exactly sure what I "fell" for?

Robtard
Originally posted by It's xyz!
Rob is a minority who came to the USA and votes democrat. He's from Paraguay, but later Mexico.

Except for not being born in the US, you're wrong on all counts. I've voted not Democrat and I'm not from Paraguay/Mexico.

MS Warehouse
Who gives a crap where Rob is from?

Robtard
The Jew haters apparently

BackFire
Dumb people.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Robtard
Except for not being born in the US, you're wrong on all counts. I've voted not Democrat and I'm not from Paraguay/Mexico. Fine, you migrated from Uruguay and currently live in the USA legally.

You have voted Democrat in the past though.

BackFire
Why is that relevant?

It's xyz!
It isn't. I was wrongfully being mean about Rob being an immigrant.

BackFire
Oh ok, well as long as you're being mean to Rob we have no problem.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh ok, well as long as you're being mean to Rob we have no problem. he also has a wife. There's a green card joke in there somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.