Cap vs Ironman (modified stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Cap is given the same strength and durability levels as Ironman. No flight for Ironman but his AI is fully engaged to assist him in the fight. Cap and IM have no knowledge of each other. Fight takes place in an abandoned parking lot.

Round 1: Pure h2h fight
Round 2: IM's weapon systems are activated but still no flight. Cap gets his shield.

Time-Immemorial
This goes worse for ironman then it just did..

Khazra Reborn
The fuu? With strength and durability equalized this is a non fight. Cap destroys.

DrDeadpool
It's interesting to see the hate for Iron Man ! everyone will do anything to see him get beaten !

FrothByte
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The fuu? With strength and durability equalized this is a non fight. Cap destroys.

I made the thread in response to the idea that Tony's AI could outfight Cap's skill.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
I made the thread in response to the idea that Tony's AI could outfight Cap's skill.

How does that make sense?

FrothByte
Because if their physical stats were made roughly equal then the fight will more or less boil down to whether IM's AI can effectively outfight Cap's skill.

BruceSkywalker
JEEZ DIDN'T PEOPLE WATCH THE DAMN FILM????

Stark got his ass beat and the same thing happens here

Khazra Reborn

How would that happen? This board is going full retard on Tony's AI.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
How would that happen? This board is going full retard on Tony's AI.

Yeah well some people here (won't name names) are under the impression that Tony's AI can predict every single movement Cap makes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah well some people here (won't name names) are under the impression that Tony's AI can predict every single movement Cap makes.

Point me to where I said this. I said no such thing. He might get hit, he might not. It's not about whether he gets hit, it's about how often. IM A.I. was DECISIVE once it was activated. He figured out his style almost immediately, countered and sent Cap reeling and wobbly. Yes it was THAT fast, and it was proven to be THAT fast. That was on the fly, no prep (PIS/CIS). Yet in a matter of moments it instantly processed what needed to be done and did it. Yet somehow, Cap adjusting himself would be faster and better than A.I. also actively working the whole time? Please. That is a complete joke if you believe that. I've never said whether IM would or wouldn't get hit. He would certainly be able to predict most of Cap's movements as shown on the big screen. He might still get his though, but so what? He'd still be processing info faster and adjusting faster, which means what? He'd be landing more blows than his foe i.e. how you win a fight.

Khazra Reborn

I have no idea why. It helps with strategies, but somehow they convert that into it's some kind of magic madame cleo knows the future box, that on top of that knows every fighting style ever conceived, and can read body movement with flawless accuracy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FrothByte
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Point me to where I said this. I said no such thing. He might get hit, he might not. It's not about whether he gets hit, it's about how often. IM A.I. was DECISIVE once it was activated. He figured out his style almost immediately, countered and sent Cap reeling and wobbly. Yes it was THAT fast, and it was proven to be THAT fast. That was on the fly, no prep (PIS/CIS). Yet in a matter of moments it instantly processed what needed to be done and did it. Yet somehow, Cap adjusting himself would be faster and better than A.I. also actively working the whole time? Please. That is a complete joke if you believe that. I've never said whether IM would or wouldn't get hit. He would certainly be able to predict most of Cap's movements as shown on the big screen. He might still get his though, but so what? He'd still be processing info faster and adjusting faster, which means what? He'd be landing more blows than his foe i.e. how you win a fight.

Ok. So I'd like to get your opinion on this fight. How do you think it will go?

The Ellimist
One should note that Tony only lost because Bucky grabbed him from behind.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by The Ellimist
One should note that Tony only lost because Bucky grabbed him from behind.

Contextual factors like that are lost on the Cap fanboys.

However in this thread, where IM and Cap are equal in strength and durability.. Cap stomps in H2H.

IM won because he was much stronger and more durable and was shooting repulsers at close range as well.

StiltmanFTW

That's what happened in comics.

In the movie, it was effective only for a short while.

Darth Thor
^ It was effective enough in the movie to stop Cap's onslaught and disarm him of his shield. But even that was only because IM is much stronger and more durable than Cap.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ It was effective enough in the movie to stop Cap's onslaught and disarm him of his shield. But even that was only because IM is much stronger and more durable than Cap.
I still don't get how you got the idea that Iron Man's superior strength allowed him to win when every time he got an advantage in the fight was due to his repulsors and other features. Even after the AI analysed Cap's fight pattern, Tony blasted away the shield with the repuldors and blasted Cap three times with them and used his rocket boosters to amp his attacks twice. The only time he used normal punches were after he had Cap pinned while using the above, which doesn't need superior strength.

Darth Thor
^ Strength and Durability.

Durability because he had to take all those hits from Cap before and while his AI was analyzing Cap's style.

Strength because he caught Cap's shield attack in his hand after his AI had analyzed Cap's style.

quanchi112
WS caught Cap's shield with one hand as well. Cap and WS won. Get over it. They also held back.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Strength and Durability.

Durability because he had to take all those hits from Cap before and while his AI was analyzing Cap's style.

Strength because he caught Cap's shield attack in his hand after his AI had analyzed Cap's style.
Durability I can understand. Strength nope. It doesn't take that much strength (in comparison to Cap) to catch Cap's shield. The only problem us tge durability not to get injured. Lije Quan said, WS did it, and arguably Black Pantger did as well

Darth Thor
^ WS and BP did what? Catch the shield?

Think it's a more impressive feat when it's mid-combo attack up close and personal.

Because remember he's gripped it with enough strength to stop Cap from taking it back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.