Ironman vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I could have sworn there was already a thread about this but I couldn't find it. So apologies if this was already done before.

Anyway...

IM's flight systems is damaged and he is unable to fly but is able to make powered jumps at a max of 70m distances.

Round 1: Combatants are allowed to use all powers and weapons that they have. Loki has his scepter and knives.

Round 2: Pure h2h

Time-Immemorial
Yes I made the thread.

Loki wins handily.

TheVaultDweller
I doubt Loki's illusions will help much, given Tony's scanning systems and ability to detect heat signatures/vitals etc. But considering how durable Asgardians are, plus the fact that Loki's weapons can hurt even Thor, he will have no problem damaging Tony's suit. Whereas I don't see anything Tony packs, short of his lasers (potentially), doing any kind of serious damage to Loki. Plus, Loki's staff can fire powerful blasts, and he can toss his knives very accurately, so Tony doesn't even have a ranged advantage. Have to go with Loki here.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FrothByte

IM's flight systems is damaged and he is unable to fly

Well that's his 1 big advantage gone.

Not sure IM (sans Hulkbuster armour) could take Loki with flight, let alone without it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.