Transgender and Abortion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Will Liberals change their tune on abortion once people start wanting to have abortions based on this abnormality?

Robtard
Can you clarify what you mean?

Cos it seems you're saying people will start having abortions due to being transgender and that doesn't compute.

It's xyz!
As a foetus that transitioned into an adult, I consider myself a transadult, but am biologically more associated with being a child or a foetus.

I need to be inserted into a vagina promptly, or you are discriminating against meh.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up you transadultlaughing out loud

Surtur
People want to have abortions based on transgenders? Or what?

Jesus McBurger
Are you implying that there are cases where a fetus is trans? what?

cdtm
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Will Liberals change their tune on abortion once people start wanting to have abortions based on this abnormality?

If this is sarcasm aimed at anti sex selection abortion, then yeah, that's pretty hypocritical.

The main argument of the pro choice movement is her body, her choice. Any reason she wants.

Jesus McBurger
The only thing i disagree about trans man to female spending shit tons of money to be able to get pregnant, when you should just ****ing adopt. the population is too large for us to be able to do that

Surtur
I guess for me this simply comes down to: if you want an abortion, fine, get one as long as you do it legally. If you want to cut your dick off: seek psychiatric aide.

As long as the government isn't using the tax payers money for these abortions I don't care. If someone truly wants to mutilate their genitals okay, but like I said..they should need to pay for it themselves.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by cdtm
If this is sarcasm aimed at anti sex selection abortion, then yeah, that's pretty hypocritical.

The main argument of the pro choice movement is her body, her choice. Any reason she wants.

Your right on point, thank you.

Surtur
I think I see what you are saying. You are saying they do the "it's your body your choice" thing for abortions, so they should do the same when it comes to gender choosing?

Time-Immemorial
Exactly

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Surtur
I think I see what you are saying. You are saying they do the "it's your body your choice" thing for abortions, so they should do the same when it comes to gender choosing?
ohhh okay that makes sense

Surtur
There is all this uproar for some .3% of the population. This country has major issues to worry about and we have our president talking about who should use what friggin bathroom.

Jesus McBurger
it shouldnt be too big of a deal really, Like honestly im sure we most likely wouldnt even notice, and even if we did im sure we would be fine with it as long as they were just using the bathroom

It's xyz!
How about spending shit tons of money to look like a trap? How about spending shit tons of money to cut off your penis?

Honestly, it ain't your body. Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
The only thing i disagree about trans man to female spending shit tons of money to be able to get pregnant, when you should just ****ing adopt. the population is too large for us to be able to do that

Surtur
My question is where do we even draw the line when it comes to stuff like this? When it comes to pretending to be something you are not? How far should we let these games go?

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Surtur
My question is where do we even draw the line when it comes to stuff like this? When it comes to pretending to be something you are not? How far should we let these games go? im surprised people focus on transgender bodies instead of burn victims bodies.

I'm no expert on transgenderism, I don't think anyone is tbh, but I know they have lots of problems and excuses.

It has nothing to do with me though, so whatever they want to spend their money on. Tax payers money should be the line, Imo.

Surtur
Well thankfully most states don't pay for it, but of course there is the shithole that is Oregon where apparently it is paid for by the state(your sex change, that is). As if we needed more proof that some people have gone completely insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.