Zannah's mental sorcery vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
What would it do against Palpatine?

JKBart
nothing

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
nothing

Would Palpatine laugh?

JKBart
he tends to do that
> Palpatine vs. Maul & Savage
> Palpatine vs. Yoda an vision
> Palpatine vs. Yoda IRL

Emperordmb
Palpatine would probably make a few of those weird sounds he makes in the TFU boss fight, but after a few seconds he'd be back up laughing his ass off.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by JKBart
nothing

The Ellimist
Didn't it work against her childhood friend?

The Ellimist
Up

The Ellimist
up

Zentrex
Yeah, I imagine he'd laugh. Maybe howl in lascivious pain a few times, but mostly laugh. He is a master of sith sorcery, and he boldly claimed his willpower was his greatest strength, so I can't see Zannah getting past that.

Kurk
My understanding of this is that, just like any other force power, Zannah's spells would have literally no effect on Sidious (assuming he is prepared for it) due to him being completely out of Zannah's league as a force-wielder in general.

I think of how Skere Kaan tried to influence Bane's mind with telepathy but ultimately failed, with Kaan describing it as "a rusty knife trying to pierce thick leather armor" (or something along those lines). Even though Bane had never before been exposed to Kaan's abilities, his far superior standing in the force (as Kaan admitted earlier) meant his mental 'barriers' couldn't be pierced.

Eragon fans will understand this.

TheNuisanceBird
If anything it'd just boost his ego when he realizes its not that effective against him.

NewGuy01
Trigger cackling

relentless1
he'd smash Zannahs pussy after casually turning her sorcery back onto her

MythLord
It's probably gonna look something like this:
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a6V37x8_700b.jpg

Kurk
I've never seen Comic Raven fearful/surprised like that. Noice allusion thumb up

MythLord
Well... it is the Joker. His mind is so insane not even top tier telepaths like Martian Manhunter can properly organize it, and not even Gods like Deimos can contain it.

Freedon Nadd
Joker is superior to Mary Sue.

The Ellimist
bump

Azwronger
Zannah dies from looking into Sheev's mind.

TheNuisanceBird
Speaking of that topic, I saw in a YouTube comment someone claiming that there is a source saying Zannah's sorcery is only effective against those less powerful than her.

I was wondering if anyone had the source I think they said it was in a RPG guide.

Jaggarath
Nothing explicitly says that, but that can be logically argued / justified.

CuckedCurry

TheNuisanceBird
^ Thanks man! I've been wondering this for while since Antoine Bandele's Kenobi and Skywalker VS Bane and Zannah.

So basically her success in using it is because she's dealing with people less powerful than her and she can't use it against people with more raw power?

Didn't Luke Skywalker get sent hurling back across a room by Kyp Durron?

Vitiate

TheNuisanceBird
Damn. Yeah Zannah's not doing anything against Sidious.

xolthol
Because of Bannith scalling she cannot do anything to Godwanksheev

DarthCaedus77
Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.