Shaak Ti vs. Emperor's Wrath II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: All out fight

Duel takes place on neutral ground

The Ellimist
Shaak Ti SLAUGHTERHOUSE

MythLord
Ti's ability to walk all over Galen Marek in a duel speaks highly of her Force abilities. The unmovable fact that not even Yoda has produced a light side nexus on the same scale as Shaak Ti also works well in her favour.

Aurbere
Ti supporters need to get their story straight. Did she create a light side nexus or fight Galen on a dark one? Gawd.

The Ellimist
laughing out loud

Syndicate
Tbf Shaak had numerous circumstances in her favor during that fight. However it's still quite impressive given that it's Galen so Shaak takes this.

Originally posted by Aurbere
Ti supporters need to get their story straight. Did she create a light side nexus or fight Galen on a dark one? Gawd.

"She had taken a world enjoying the normal flows between the light and dark sides of the Force and twisted it out of balance." - The Force Unleashed.

Aurbere
I know the quote. I'm saying Ti supporters also use the quote saying Felucia is a dark nexus. Hence my annoyance.

Syndicate
It wouldn't have been a nexus at all. It would probably have just been enjoying a dark side flow at the time. The planet enjoying the normal flows between the light and darkside being its apparent natural state and all.

Emperordmb
Purely speculative, but I think Shaak's death may have let them fall to the dark side because of the imperial occupation and Maris Brood.

Nephthys
Wrath imo.

Syndicate
Not speculation actually. The campaign guide states Maris turned the Felucians dark and made it a DS world.

I'll find you the quote.

So that means either Maris is incredibly powerful or *GASP* Shaak Ti influencing the planet's force alignment isn't as impressive as its made out to be.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wrath imo.

MythLord
Originally posted by Syndicate
So that means either Maris is incredibly powerful or *GASP* Shaak Ti influencing the planet's force alignment isn't as impressive as its made out to be.
Given that Maris was doing well against Marek, I'd say that means she's just incredibly powerful.

Nephthys
A random shadow guard did well against Marek. She had a bull rancour and invisibility and still got stomped when he got serious.

AncientPower
Shaak Ti.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Syndicate
Not speculation actually. The campaign guide states Maris turned the Felucians dark and made it a DS world.

I'll find you the quote.

So that means either Maris is incredibly powerful or *GASP* Shaak Ti influencing the planet's force alignment isn't as impressive as its made out to be. thumb up

Most sense on TFU you've made to date. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Given that Maris was doing well against Marek, I'd say that means she's just incredibly powerful.

kek she was stomped. And Ti's death sent the planet to the dark side.

JKBart
both are pretty shit

Tondemonai
Wrarh in both. Ti's superior Force powers might give her the win, however, I doubt it will make enough of a difference to give her a win.

Petrus
Not sure who wins this.

ILS
Originally posted by MythLord
Ti's ability to walk all over Galen Marek in a duel speaks highly of her Force abilities. The unmovable fact that not even Yoda has produced a light side nexus on the same scale as Shaak Ti also works well in her favour. http://ingredientsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/too_much_salt_360.jpg

MythLord
I actually don't mind your statements, since they can then help my wank my favourite characters. I just legitimately sometimes find it funny.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up

Most sense on TFU you've made to date. smile

Oh shit. You caught me being serious. GALEN > SIDIOUS ERMAGERD!!!

The Ellimist
Myth lord who do you wank?

Synd who do you actually wank?

Syndicate
Kanan, Grievous. Probably Galen even when I'm being serious.

Col. Valerian
I wank no one but myself.

peaches

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Myth lord who do you wank?

Dooku, Shaak, and Kyp. smile
Also quite like Maul, Kenobi, Anakin, and Corran Horn smile

Syndicate
Add Anakin to your definite wank list.

MythLord
There's no need. I don't wank Skywalker, you just lowball him.

Syndicate
Lel.

The Ellimist
Skywalker is canonically the most powerful Jedi to his time in history. thumb up

Syndicate
Yep. Anakin >>>>> Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.