Trigon vs The In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Not sure if this is a good match-up, but I was wondering who people thought would come out on top.

Battlefield is unlimited (planet to space no limits).

KO or death

No BFR.

Who wins?

Horrificus
Trigon is very tough, but Inbetweener should b a level up.
Even if he does have one of the least imaginative names in comics.
Obviously, somebody was in a rush to get home for the weekend or something.

abhilegend
In betweener

leonidas
hrm. tough fight tbh. i guess IB could always resort to the whole--pull out the opposite trick he's used. not 100% sure he could do that to someone on the level of trigon though. there is quite a bit of narration that indicates trigon is a universal level threat, but little on panel would support that. given that galactus (classic) was able to hold his own against IB, i wouldn't say the power difference here is much different. personally i'd say trigon is in roughly the same tier as classic galactus. on hype, i'd say trigon would take this, but on feats it's tough to say for sure.

2 characters who are both a bit tough to gauge and don't have too many appearances makes for a tough match to call. i do think they are close though, so not a mismatch by any stretch.

Sin I AM
What has trigonometry actually done

Genii96
IB uses trigon's opposite and kills him with it

Glorificus
Originally posted by Genii96
IB uses trigon's opposite and kills him with it

Pretty much this.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
IB uses trigon's opposite and kills him with it Originally posted by Glorificus
Pretty much this.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.