MCU vs DCCW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Team MCU:

1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Iron Man
4. Captain America
5. Ant Man
6. Spider-Man
7. Scarlet Witch
8. Vision
9. Black Panther
10. Winter Soldier

Vs

Team DCCW:

1. Arrow
2. Black Canary
3. Captain Cole
4. Heatwave
5. Kendra
6. Ray Palmer
7. Firestorm
8. Flash
9. Martian Manhunter
10. Supergirl

Who wins?

relentless1
haven't seen Supergirl so I don't know what kind of feats her or Jonn have but I think the MCU will take this without too much trouble although Flash will give em a bit of headache

BruceSkywalker
MCU stomps and stomps hard..

carthage
Supergirl solos

wakkawakkawakka
Well Firestorm has more power than pretty much everyone save for Thor/Vision/Scarlett Witch and is less of a glass cannon than Wanda to boot. Also Supergirl should lord over the heavy hitters on sheer stats alone.

However the MCU would still win.

FrothByte
Supergirl should be stronger and faster than anyone on the MCU team but she sucks at fighting. Also regularly gets knocked out. She's had trouble with opponents that Thor would make easy work of.

I actually think Flash will be the biggest threat on the DC team.

But there are just too many heavy hitters on the MCU team.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Supergirl should be stronger and faster than anyone on the MCU team but she sucks at fighting. Also regularly gets knocked out. She's had trouble with opponents that Thor would make easy work of.

I actually think Flash will be the biggest threat on the DC team.

But there are just too many heavy hitters on the MCU team. Agreed with this. Flash is a problem, but some AOE attacks from Thor have a chance at tagging him eventually since he cant take out the heavy hitters.

I haven't seen Manhunter yet, but if he's half his comic self, he should be able to take everyone except Vision easily.

MM notwithstanding, MCU should stomp.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Agreed with this. Flash is a problem, but some AOE attacks from Thor have a chance at tagging him eventually since he cant take out the heavy hitters.

I haven't seen Manhunter yet, but if he's half his comic self, he should be able to take everyone except Vision easily.

MM notwithstanding, MCU should stomp.

MM is inconsistent. Sometimes he's completely badass, making the best use of his density shifting and strength and speed, and yet Supergirl is usually displayed as superior to him.

Problem is he's weak to fire. I don't know if IM's firepower or Thor's lightning will exploit that weakness.

Zack M
DCCW wins.

tkitna
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well Firestorm has more power than pretty much everyone save for Thor/Vision/Scarlett Witch and is less of a glass cannon than Wanda to boot. Also Supergirl should lord over the heavy hitters on sheer stats alone.

However the MCU would still win.

Firestorm is portrayed as weak sauce on Legends though. He's basically nothing more than a Human Torch clone.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carthage
Supergirl solos

byrdgang21
MCU stomps hard

quanchi112
DC fanboys are pathetic.

cdtm
Originally posted by FrothByte
MM is inconsistent. Sometimes he's completely badass, making the best use of his density shifting and strength and speed, and yet Supergirl is usually displayed as superior to him.

Problem is he's weak to fire. I don't know if IM's firepower or Thor's lightning will exploit that weakness.

J'ohn's actually been pretty consistant compared to the comics. Held his own with both Non and Zod, and he outright beat down Kara, when she was a Red K incluenced murderous psychopath.

FrothByte
Originally posted by cdtm
J'ohn's actually been pretty consistant compared to the comics. Held his own with both Non and Zod, and he outright beat down Kara, when she was a Red K incluenced murderous psychopath.

Except that he lost to Kara's Aunt, whom Kara was able to beat. Then later on defeated Red-K Kara. And there are some other opponents that he has trouble handling that Kara seemed to do better against. Can't remember now, but I think it was the white martian. Like I said, inconsistent.

Kara also has some incredible feats... yet gets beat down every now and then by opponents who seem to be far below her.

cdtm
Kara's aunt threw that fight. Getting caught was obviously part of a plan.

J'ohn did ok against her, but she's a warrior and he isn't. (The same as Kara, who's also struggled against serious Kryptonians). He also held his own with Non just fine.

juggerman
Kara lifting a million ton key with utter ease means she should be able to toss anyone on the MCU team into space like they were nothing. Problem is as others have said that Kara fights like poop and gets hurt by things team 1 can produce.

I think this fight comes down to Hulk/Thor/Vision vs Kara/J'onn/Barry. Either team can win but MCU normally fights smarter imo

Scoobless
Barry sucks at fighting, he can't even knock out Captain Cold (or anyone really) even moderate super strength opponents make him look like a joke.

Vision would be tough to deal with for anyone on the DC list

Supergirl SOULD have the highest stats, but she doesn't have the feats to back that up.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by tkitna
Firestorm is portrayed as weak sauce on Legends though. He's basically nothing more than a Human Torch clone.
Firestorm did absorb a nuke at one point and is consistently a strong point for the LoT team. But in spite of that the MCU team wins due to having smarter fighters(IMO) and far more consistent feats.

High end Flash will definitely pose a problems and is perhaps the biggest threat to the MCU for this match up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.