Who could solo The Brotherhood of Darkness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
As Bane lived in the weakest era of Force users, it's reasonable to believe a skilled/powerful force user could kill the fodder of the Brotherhood. With the Same nexus amp Bane always has, can your character solo the Brotherhood of Darkness?

Fight takes place on Korriban
*Your character can't use rituals
*Your character has to kill all of the Fodder Sith in he brotherhood

DarthAnt66
mmm

Syndicate
Galen. He already fought through an army of force users that could use it as easily as humans breathe oxygen. And this was far before his prime. :}

cs_zoltan
Fulminis, since he is a city buster which is a Yoda+ tier feat thumb up

The Ellimist
If the Brotherhood doesn't try to combine powers or use a ritual or something, Obi Wan could prob soresu counter-kill them all as long as he doesn't tire out.

Nephthys
Lmao I buy that you actually believe that.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
As Bane lived in the weakest era of Force users, it's reasonable to believe a skilled/powerful force user could kill the fodder of the Brotherhood. With the Same nexus amp Bane always has, can your character solo the Brotherhood of Darkness?

Fight takes place on Korriban
*Your character can't use rituals
*Your character has to kill all of the Fodder Sith in he brotherhood

Any real sith lord, Revan, Palpa, Karness Muur and the other fallen Jedi, Vitiate.

Even Nox !

Tondemonai
I assume it has to be one person, in which case I'd almost say Nox if she abuses her spirit amp from the start, however even then it's a stretch. Novel Revan could pull it off

Emperordmb
If someone on this thread is trolling, that's one thing, but if some of these answers are supposed to be legit that's just sad.

cs_zoltan
Not trolling, Fulminis is legit city buster.

Nephthys
No man, someone like Revan or Nox solo'ing tens of thousands of Sith is a legit argument for reals. Nothing sad about that boy howdy.

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Not trolling, Fulminis is legit city buster.

The combined Brotherhood leadership was a planet wiper.

The Ellimist
Revan actually did best armies of sith lol.

Luke is a definite yes, Bane a probable no. The answer lies somewhere in between if we're shooting for the weakest.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Revan actually did best armies of sith lol.

He fought like a dozen at a time when going through the Star Forge with Jolee and HK. Thats not equivalent to fighting thousands at once. I very much doubt he had to fight more than a hundred or so.

DarthAnt66
He fought "hundreds" of Sith on Korriban, and definitely fought more on the Star Forge.

Do you have proof that Bindo went? Ordo said he was with Revan on the Star Forge, IIRC.

I agree HK-47 was probably the other companion.

Nephthys
I dunno, Korriban was an academy. It makes sense for there to be hundreds there. I'm not sure I buy that there were like 400 Sith just on the Star Forge between Revan and Malak. That seems like a ****ing lot just for one secret military position considering Malak needs to man a whole empire.

Ew, who would use Ordo over Jolee. Jolee is like the coolest Jedi ever.

Regardless, the idea that Revan could solo thousands is blatantly ridiculous.

Petrus
If someone such as Meetra Surik is able to solo through the Trayus Academy while being negatively affected by a powerful dark side nexus, someone like Revan, Sidious or Luke could pull this off.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
He fought like a dozen at a time when going through the Star Forge with Jolee and HK. Thats not equivalent to fighting thousands at once. I very much doubt he had to fight more than a hundred or so.

Not much difference since there are only so many who could surround Obi Wan at a time. It's only a distinction of stamina.

Nephthys
Obi-Wan can't block a dozen blasts of lightning from all sides while Kaan mind-****s him. erm

Petrus
Again, if Surik managed to solo an entire Academy filled with dark siders, which included apprentices, masters, acolytes, assassins and lords alike, people like Sidious or Luke could realistically pull this off. The Brotherhood of Darkness is easily one of the weakest Sith Orders, and that's precisely why Bane wiped them out. The most powerful Jedi of all time would certainly be able to murder a whole bunch of the weakest Sith to have ever lived, whose top saber duelist was a guy beaten by someone who was not even an adept at the time.

Nephthys
We heard you, yes.

Bane was a Sith Lord. Only a drooling moron like Carthage says he was a trainee. I'm going to give you some credit and assume you're simply ignorant about the subject.

Petrus
Bane as of PoD isn't even very impressive, Sith Lord or not. I didn't say he was a trainee. if you heard me, then what have you to say about that? How come Surik can solo an entire academy on Malachor V and Luke can't solo an academy with some of the weakest Sith we've seen?

Nephthys
You said he was not even an adept. Suggesting that he's not even an acolyte. Absolutely retarded. Bane is far greater than you give him credit for. He was already able to destroy the Lehon temple, turn people to ash with his lightning, casually resist some top tier TP and out duel Kas'im in a fair fight.

I didn't say Luke can't do it. I said Obi-Wan and Kotor Revan can't.

Emperordmb
You do realize that there's a difference between Meetra dividing an conquering using different rooms and doors to take out smaller groups of Sith, and fighting 20,000 Sith Masters+all of the Sith acolytes, assassins, and marauders serving them.

Thinking Meetra is anywhere near soloing the entire brotherhood is pretty ridiculous.

NewGuy01
Palpatine conjures a Force Storm, then sits back and downs a martini over the screams of lesser Sith.

Petrus
Originally posted by Nephthys
You said he was not even an adept. Suggesting that he's not even an acolyte. Absolutely retarded. Bane is far greater than you give him credit for. He was already able to destroy the Lehon temple, turn people to ash with his lightning, casually resist some top tier TP and out duel Kas'im in a fair fight.

There were a lot of Sith Lords in Kaan's Order. Most of them were fodder. Being a Sith Lord =/= adept. At least in this particular case.

Yeah, I don't think he's that impressive. I'm overall not that impressed by RoT or DoE Bane, either, but those incarnations are considerably more powerful. By PoD, Bane's saber skills were not that good, and both of those feats were performed on highly powerful dark side nexuses. Good, just not very good. And I thought he didn't destroy the Lehon temple, just collapsed a part of it on Kas'im, if I remember correctly. I could be wrong on this, I admit.

Fair enough. So you think Luke can? Or who?

Originally posted by Emperordmb
You do realize that there's a difference between Meetra dividing an conquering using different rooms and doors to take out smaller groups of Sith, and fighting 20,000 Sith Masters+all of the Sith acolytes, assassins, and marauders serving them.

Thinking Meetra is anywhere near soloing the entire brotherhood is pretty ridiculous.

Meetra was able to take on 10+ Sith simultaneously, taking out at least more than 60 Force-users total, on a dark side nexus, after defeating Nihilus, after defeating strong dark side beasts , and still was able to defeat a more-powerful-than-her Darth Traya at the core. I'm not going as far as saying she can solo everyone on the Brotherhood, but it is not ridiculous to assume, based on her feats at Malachor V, that Meetra would take out a good portion of the Brotherhood by herself, considering how weak most of them are.

There's one thing I don't understand, however. How's this scenario supposed to be set up? Is all the Brotherhood waiting inside the Korriban Academy? Are all of them just standing there in a giant room/space waiting for their attacker? Maybe I need more info on this to determine how and who can solo.

Fated Xtasy
Serious Answer?

Numbers will overwhelm, that said Yoda, Vader, Sheev, Valk, Godlander, Revan, and Luke can possibly do it.

But then again anyone with a seriously DBZESQUE feat could do it.

That aside, Nihilus DEMOLISHES their worthless hides.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Serious Answer?

Numbers will overwhelm, that said Yoda, Vader, Sheev, Valk, Godlander, Revan, and Luke can possibly do it.

But then again anyone with a seriously DBZESQUE feat could do it.

That aside, Nihilus DEMOLISHES their worthless hides.

I am personally offended that you would dare suggest anyone could solo the Brotherhood. How dare you, sir, how dare you...

ILS
Kit Fisto

Syndicate
Like being legitimately serious do we think anybody can do it? Like do we legitimately think even GM Luke could solo thousands of Sith at once?

carthage
Why can't they? Scores of individuals have shown in the mythos that they can destroy fodder force users. Bane's era produced the weakest force users, why can't a skilled Jedi or Sith solo them when they're shit?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Like being legitimately serious do we think anybody can do it? Like do we legitimately think even GM Luke could solo thousands of Sith at once?

It's not like more than 20 at once could fight him, after that it's all about stamina and not making mistakes.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
It's not like more than 20 at once could fight him, after that it's all about stamina and not making mistakes.

Tbh I don't think any force user could actually do it...

The Ellimist
I mean Palpatine's Force storms are a safe bet for example.

Syndicate
Sure but he would kill himself as well before resurrecting.

If he had to survive to win I don't know if he could do it.

Col. Valerian
It depends on the scenario. And does anyone know how many are there in this Order?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
And does anyone know how many are there in this Order?
There are stated to be 20,000 Sith Lords (Which in the brotherhood is synonymous with Sith master). Under them serve an unknown number of Sith Acolytes (Jedi Knight level opponents), Sith Assassins (who can turn completely invisible to physical and Force senses, are trained to kill without moving a muscle, are trained to kill Jedi, and are stated in one sourcebook as being the deadliest killers in the Galaxy), and Sith Marauders (who are stated as being capable of stomping Jedi Padawans, and are physically enhanced by Sith alchemy and taught to channel force rage on the battlefield).

carthage
Killing Jedi padawans? Holy **** they're amazing?!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
Sure but he would kill himself as well before resurrecting.

Palpatine was only killed by his Force Storm because Luke and Leia cut his control over it. Since we already know he can use them to safely transport people across the galaxy, there's nothing in particular that's stopping him from sending himself to Byss and wrecking the Brotherhood with the Storm from there.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Palpatine was only killed by his Force Storm because Luke and Leia cut his control over it. Since we already know he can use them to safely transport people across the galaxy, there's nothing in particular that's stopping him from sending himself to Byss and wrecking the Brotherhood with the Storm from there.

True I guess.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Killing Jedi padawans? Holy **** they're amazing?!

Lmao.

Maruders and assassins are stated to be weaker than Jedi. The Brotherhood's "Sith Lords" are considered by its leaders to be jokes, as many of them are actually weaker than the Korriban trainees that don't have lightsabers and can't do more than generate a few sparks of lightning.

Again, how many can surround a combatant at once? The B team was slower than Palpatine to the point where numbers hardly mattered because they couldn't even do anything. If it's just a melee, Obi Wan could win via soresu.

It becomes trickier if the Sith are smart and can coordinate Force attacks; then you'd need the likes of Plagueis tbh. Or maybe someone weaker with strong illusions. Maybe Corran Horn even.

If they can do battle meditation and/or rituals and telepathy/AoE are off the table, Luke is a safe bet.

Some like Nihilus could do it just from drain and other oddballs.

AncientPower
The Exile killed three Sith legions back-to-back, the first time it is stated that the Exile can't hope to face such an endless force on Citadel Station, the second time it is stated that every room on the Ravager is packed full of Sith. The third time on Malachor she is stated to need to use 'controlled aggression and endurance' to face the size of the enemy force.

These are among the same Sith legions that are stated to have wiped out tens of thousands of Jedi following the Jedi Civil War. I am not confident that the Brotherhood of Darkness can compare in terms of quality to a Sith order that wiped the Jedi from the face of the galaxy.

Revan's Star Forge run is also indicative of the requirements needed to face this kind of force, unless I'm mistaken it is stated that Dark Revan was going to personally kill the entire Coalition force if he had to.

The SWTOR Protags are also decent contenders, the Imperial protag wiping out the Republic beach-head on Balmorra comes to mind.

Nephthys
The Triumvirate didn't kill tens of thousands of Jedi. Also they fought in the shadows, not with legions. Wtf.

AncientPower
Read the Revan novel again, they killed tens of thousands of Jedi. They had legions of Sith fighting in the shadows, we know they're legions because the Prima Guide and Campaign Guide says so.

Petrus
I was under the impression that there were considerably less than 20,000 individuals in the Brotherhood. If what DMB says is correct, then only individuals with giga-powers or strong illusionists such as Nihilus, Sidious or Valkorion can do it. 20,000 is just a too big a number for someone such as Kenobi or Surik to face in melee combat. They'd be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of Sith.

The Ellimist
^ I think a deciding factor would be whether illusions have to be cast on each individual person, or are general creations that affect everyone who could be fooled. If it's the latter, Corran Horn could conceivably solo.

Nihilus and DE Sidious can obviously solo. Without AoE attacks, Plagueis and above are a sure bet, while others like Kenobi can do it if they get lucky. This is assuming the Brotherhood doesn't use rituals, coordinate, or combine powers. If they coordinate, you'd need Sidious. If they combine powers, you'd need Luke.

MythLord
My great aunt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.