Superman/Hulk vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
All three at their best.

BFR is off.

Can the team do it?

abhilegend
Thanos gets the shit kicked out of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos gets the shit kicked out of him. Based on ?

Do you read comics ?

Estacado
Thanos mindphucks Hulk and laughs while Banner pummels Superman...

Surtur
Superman, knowing he can't win, just flies away at super speed leaving Hulk to whatever horrible fate Thanos decides to inflict on him.

Then we cue to Superman, many miles away, using his telescopic vision to watch and laugh at Hulk getting beaten by Thanos.

StiltmanFTW
Superman is a non-factor. Hulk tries to protect him, but fails.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman is a non-factor. Hulk tries to protect him, but fails.

Superman, amused that a lesser being would try to protect him, looks on approvingly.

Just kidding he tosses Hulk into the sun for daring to disrespect him by even implying he needs his protection. I know the thread said no BFR, but he can transcend that limitation because he is Superman.

StiltmanFTW
Lesser?

Hulk is better in every way. Hell, he's even faster on average laughing out loud

Superman would get one-shotted by any Hulk, even Rick Hulk (pre-A-Bomb).

Surtur
No that is just Superman *allowing* him to think he's better in every way. When in fact Superman is indeed better in every way. You see you have to let the lesser beings think they have value. It's the same thing the JLA does with Aquaman.

StiltmanFTW
Your DC fanboyism was obvious from the beginning.

Neithersupernorman can't compete with the Hulk. He may try to take out Hawkeye, but it's pretty obvious Lord Clint would solo the entire Super-family in one comic with little effort and no trick arrows...

Surtur
Just goes to show how good Superman is at fooling you. It's that super intelligence that does that.

StiltmanFTW
"Super" intelligence that gets pwnt by Lex and Bruce all the time? stick out tongue

Not to mention Toyman.

Surtur
He was just pretending. Superman is like Dr. Doom, whenever Doom loses it was really a Doombot. Except here it's not robots it's just lack of effort. If I've learned anything here..whenever Superman fails at something it's only due to mental blocks and nothing else.

If he just could get rid of those pesky blocks he could make a rock so huge even he couldn't lift it, but at the same time he COULD lift it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman is like Dr. Doom

Reported to Mindset.

ghostman
Your DC fanboyism was obvious from the beginning.

Neithersupernorman can't compete with the Hulk. He may try to take out Hawkeye, but it's pretty obvious Lord Clint would solo the entire Super-family in one comic with little effort and no trick arrows...

youve got a little something on your chin there mister.

StiltmanFTW
Not just chin...

tkitna
Thanos wins

abhilegend
How?

carver9
I'm trying to figure out how as well. His shields will not even help him here.

wxyz
How do you guys see the match going down?

carver9
Total annihilation. Either one of these two at their best can give Thanos hell and it's debatable on who would win (WBH would destroy him). Putting two of the strongest beings in comics on the same team against a trans tier is slaughter waiting to happen.

quanchi112
Oh please carver. Thanos can easily mind control the Hulk and break Superman. Thanos is simply beyond them. He always has been and always will be.

wxyz
I feel this match is pretty competitive.

I would give Thanos wins over them individually so I put them as a team and have them at their best.

Both sides have a chance here.

The Sorrow
Thanos doesn't want it with Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by wxyz
I feel this match is pretty competitive.

I would give Thanos wins over them individually so I put them as a team and have them at their best.

Both sides have a chance here.

So you think Thanos can beat Hulk at his best?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111252758/4834230-7717955685-27387.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137152/3446118-5825679551-61310.jpg

Destroyed that entire dimension, a single hit. That huge Dragon that was turned to dust was 17 times more than Hercules. The others are Hulk level. If I had to bet any kind of money on a fight between these two, I sure as hell wouldn't put it on Thanos.

Badabing
Quan just told me Hulk beats Thanos to death using Superman as a club. I agree. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
I'm trying to figure out how as well.

Psionic powers and AoE energy blasts, among other things.

carver9
Psionic powers and AoE energy blasts, among other things.

This is them at their best. I feel highly confident that Thanos blast or psionic will do nothing here.

Surtur
I don't really think high end Superman is immune to psionic powers. Nor would Hulk be..unless there is some kind of excuse of "oh there is so much rage" and he is hard to control. I wouldn't be surprised if that reason hasn't been used in comics when it comes to Hulk and telepathy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Thanos doesn't want it with Hulk. Get a clue. He treats him like nothing. He's also easily mind controlled him. Thanos is the villain teams form to face. It's always been that way, sport.

Surtur
Plus can't Thanos teleport people?

carver9
I don't really think high end Superman is immune to psionic powers. Nor would Hulk be..unless there is some kind of excuse of "oh there is so much rage" and he is hard to control. I wouldn't be surprised if that reason hasn't been used in comics when it comes to Hulk and telepathy.

Lol...the madder he is, the less effect telepathy have on him. Yes, this has been said.

carver9
Plus can't Thanos teleport people?

Bfr is off.

Surtur
Bfr is off.

Yes I know that, but the ability to teleport someone like that isn't only useful for BFR. Someone said his forcefields can't stand up to Hulk, well they don't have to if he teleports Hulk a few miles away, then in the time it takes Hulk to return he deals with Superman.

He can use it to separate them, is what I'm basically saying.

quanchi112
Plus can't Thanos teleport people? Hulk fans need to neuter his abilities just so he can stand a chance but he still loses to Thanos. Glorious be Thanos name.

carver9
Yes I know that, but the ability to teleport someone like that isn't only useful for BFR. Someone said his forcefields can't stand up to Hulk, well they don't have to if he teleports Hulk a few miles away, then in the time it takes Hulk to return he deals with Superman.

He can use it to separate them, is what I'm basically saying.

How fast do you think it would take Thanos to beat Superman at his best?

Surtur
Basically what I'd do if I were Thanos is teleport Hulk a certain distance away, and then control Superman and force him to murderize Hulk for me.

How fast do you think it would take Thanos to beat Superman at his best?

As long as it takes to mind whammy someone? Superman will definitely get in a bunch of hits before Thanos use his power since he is faster, but he's not going to be able to actually kill or KO Thanos before he activates his power.

Pre Crisis Superman? Sure, but current Superman at his best? No.

Sin I AM
All three at their best.

BFR is off.

Can the team do it?

U need be more specific. At their best could mean a Lotta different things

carver9
Basically what I'd do if I were Thanos is teleport Hulk a certain distance away, and then control Superman and force him to murderize Hulk for me.

As long as it takes to mind whammy someone? Superman will definitely get in a bunch of hits before Thanos use his power since he is faster, but he's not going to be able to actually kill or KO Thanos before he activates his power.

Pre Crisis Superman? Sure, but current Superman at his best? No.

http://marvelvdc.com/images/Hulk_Worldbreaker_Incredible_Hulks_634_012.jpg

You see that Dragonball that's blasting at Hulk? He is 17 times more powerful than Hercules.

You see that Wendigo that is punching Hulk. Wendigo is as strong as Savage Hulk...this Wendigo was amped a 1000 times above that power.

You see Bi Beast, the guy with two faces? He is as powerful as Savage Hulk and he was amped a thousand folds as well.

You see the guy that's blasting Hulk? He defeated Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time and has been said on panel as being as powerful as Surfer.

All of them attacking Hulk as shown did jack nothing to him. Do you see where I'm with this?

StiltmanFTW
Wendigo's claws would murder 999 thanoses

quanchi112
Hulk died in the same story as Thanos. Thanos survived the same attacks. Continue to use stories Thanos was not involved in to paint your picture. We both know Thanos is better than Hulk in direct comparison. smile

Surtur
You see that Dragonball that's blasting at Hulk? He is 17 times more powerful than Hercules.

17 is an oddly specific number. The comic actually said "wow this dragon is 17 times more powerful then Hercules" ?

Again I ask where you get these numbers.

So they specifically said "you are amped a thousand fold" ?

I don't see where you are really, but only because I don't know the numbers you speak of. First someone is 17 times more powerful then someone else, then another character is amped a thousand fold, etc. You're all over the place.

Rao Kal El
Superman alone could defeat Thanos.

Team wins

Insane Titan
Thanos beats Superman, Hulk not even a challenge.

Sin I AM
Which versions?

abhilegend
An average Superman would laugh at Thanos TP. Never mind Superman at his best.

wxyz
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U need be more specific. At their best could mean a Lotta different things

It means high showings for all of them; no low ones.

And are people forgetting this is all three of them at their best?

Thanos included.

quanchi112
An average Superman would laugh at Thanos TP. Never mind Superman at his best. Bs. Superman would need a lot more help while Thanos would treat both like minor nuisances.

wxyz
Which versions?

People can use WBH and Superman not holding back if you want.

As long as they don't have external amps.

carver9
17 is an oddly specific number. The comic actually said "wow this dragon is 17 times more powerful then Hercules" ?

Again I ask where you get these numbers.

So they specifically said "you are amped a thousand fold" ?

I don't see where you are really, but only because I don't know the numbers you speak of. First someone is 17 times more powerful then someone else, then another character is amped a thousand fold, etc. You're all over the place.

I wouldnt just make up numbers like that. Yes, it was said in the comic. Anyone tanking attacks from 1 Hercules is insanely powerful let alone characters who was before equal to Savage Hulk but received a thousand folds amp.

DarkSaint85

Jeez, lol.

Team wins.

Surtur
An average Superman would laugh at Thanos TP. Never mind Superman at his best.

Oh so what are current Supermans best telepathic resistance feats?

StiltmanFTW

Resisting AQUAMAN'S fish-level telepathy for almost one panel.

Insane, I tell ya.

carver9

Which Superman is this?

quanchi112
Which Superman is this? Aren't they all weak and puny ?

StiltmanFTW
Which Superman is this?

The one from Action Carver #1.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by quanchi112
Aren't they all weak and puny ?

And 100% homo, too.

carver9
The one from Action Carver #1.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

wxyz
Which Superman is this?

New 52.

If that's too much or too little you can use Pre 52.

StiltmanFTW
He can take 52 cocks at the same time thumb up

quanchi112
While abhi masturbates furiously.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

And Pr records the whole thing.

quanchi112
Phil comes out of retirement to kill himself and fling his dying body onto the scene with his dying words, "Life doesn't get any better than this."

StiltmanFTW
laughing

StiltmanFTW
Surtur pretends not to enjoy the show, but as soon as there are no witnesses, trades his mother's rings for Pr's pendrive with the vid.

h1a8
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos mindphucks Hulk and laughs while Banner pummels Superman... Thanos won't get the chance. Even so then Superman knocks Hulk out and then knocks Thanos out using speed. Stop imagining this fight will happen while Superman is seeing the opponents at the same speed as they see him.
Clark sees them in super slow motion while they see him as a blur (or invisible).

Surtur
Surtur pretends not to enjoy the show, but as soon as there are no witnesses, trades his mother's rings for Pr's pendrive with the vid.

Jokes on you, I traded those rings for drugs years ago!!

abhilegend
He was outright immune to Brainiac's TP. With a tiny portion of Brainiac's power Parasite was able to scan read the mind of every being in universe.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Thanos mindcontrols Superman ftw.

Delta1938
Thanos gets ****ed to death.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
Thanos gets ****ed to death.

eek!

Surtur
He was outright immune to Brainiac's TP. With a tiny portion of Brainiac's power Parasite was able to scan read the mind of every being in universe.

Oh so Superman is immune to universal level telepathy? That is awesome to know. I'll just put that fact right inside my little lock box now.

Rao Kal El
Que mamoncito.

Your anti superman bias is noticeable and is getting kind of boring now thumb up

Whinnying in every superman thread makes you look bad, dude

Imo anyway

On topic team wins.

h1a8
Oh so Superman is immune to universal level telepathy? That is awesome to know. I'll just put that fact right inside my little lock box now.

1. What is universal level telepathy?
2. How does that relate to the strength of a single tp attack?
3. What solid evidence suggests that Thanos has this?

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Thanos mindcontrols Superman ftw.

Superman hits Thanos before he activates tp.
Plus Superman has tp resistance and won't sit there and wait for Thanos to try to achieve it.

StiltmanFTW
It'd be a better idea to mindcontrol the Hulk and make him murder Superman...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
3. What solid evidence suggests that Thanos has this? are you seriously questioning Thanos has TP abilities?

Surtur
3. What solid evidence suggests that Thanos has this?

I..what? He said with a portion of his power he scanned every mind in the universe. Thus universal telepathy is telepathy that..works on a universal scale lol.

So essentially the person just said Superman has some kind of cosmic telepathy defense.

Scanning the entire universe is some Phoenix Force level shit.

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Que mamoncito.

Your anti superman bias is noticeable and is getting kind of boring now thumb up

Whinnying in every superman thread makes you look bad, dude

Imo anyway

On topic team wins.

Wait I'm anti Superman because I don't think he can beat Thanos and questioned a feat of him resisting a massively powerful telepath?

Rao Kal El
Fail at reading

No you are anti superman bias because of your constant whining on the subject of superman.

StiltmanFTW
anti superman bias

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar115806_1.gif

His avi screams it thumb up

cdtm

And Brainiac himself has a nice collection of feats. Like a much weaker version controling DNAlien Doubblex on Earth, all the way from Colu. The very same Doubblex who had tp powers enough to operate the Mobius Chair later in Panic in the Sky, impressing Metron..

And during a little event where the entire world thinks Superman was still dead in his tomb it turns out Brainaic mind screwed everyone into seeing something that wasn't there. This includes scientists examining the body using various tests and devices.

Also, he did all this from New Genesis, in another dimension.

But Superman having tp defenses is nothing new.. Dreadnaut and Psi Phon used tp to switch powers off, a fact which Supes could defend against by concentrating in a rematch.

And Martian Manhunter himself, in the definitive John Ostrander mini series, claimed he was unable to locate Superman if he didn't want to be found. And this was shortly after he mind scanned the entire planet for specific information.

So yeah, Supes has plenty of stories supporting he can deal with tp (Many more then I mentioned here, in fact.)

StiltmanFTW
Superman's tp defenses would fail against any competent TP user.

I bet even Mentallo from Marvel would rape his brain.

cdtm
Flex Mentallo is near One Above All level. smile

h1a8
I..what? He said with a portion of his power he scanned every mind in the universe. Thus universal telepathy is telepathy that..works on a universal scale lol.

So essentially the person just said Superman has some kind of cosmic telepathy defense.

Scanning the entire universe is some Phoenix Force level shit.

Wait I'm anti Superman because I don't think he can beat Thanos and questioned a feat of him resisting a massively powerful telepath? issue numbers of this?

What about the other question?

How does reading people's minds prove that you can mind phuck them when they have resistance against being mind phucked?

Delta1938
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar115806_1.gif

His avi screams it thumb up

Actually, on a number of occasions, he's shown what Rao's referring to. There's threads where he had a meltdown over feats posted for Superman. We're not talking him protesting that they weren't the norm, or arguing they were out of context. He didn't like them because they were greater than he was willing to give to Superman. Feats he didn't know about, and seemed enraged they existed.

h1a8
Could Thanos mind rape Thor, Surfer, Hela, Mephisto, Zeus, etc?

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
And Brainiac himself has a nice collection of feats. Like a much weaker version controling DNAlien Doubblex on Earth, all the way from Colu. The very same Doubblex who had tp powers enough to operate the Mobius Chair later in Panic in the Sky, impressing Metron..

And during a little event where the entire world thinks Superman was still dead in his tomb it turns out Brainaic mind screwed everyone into seeing something that wasn't there. This includes scientists examining the body using various tests and devices.

Also, he did all this from New Genesis, in another dimension.

But Superman having tp defenses is nothing new.. Dreadnaut and Psi Phon used tp to switch powers off, a fact which Supes could defend against by concentrating in a rematch.

And Martian Manhunter himself, in the definitive John Ostrander mini series, claimed he was unable to locate Superman if he didn't want to be found. And this was shortly after he mind scanned the entire planet for specific information.

So yeah, Supes has plenty of stories supporting he can deal with tp (Many more then I mentioned here, in fact.)

While all true, I think Abhi was arguing Post-FLASHPOINT Superman. Though, topic maker almost seems to leave it up to each poster to use which Superman(as long as he isn't amped).

Also, the the example with Brainiac making that illusion from New Genesis, he was also in coma.

Rao Kal El
Actually, on a number of occasions, he's shown what Rao's referring to. There's threads where he had a meltdown over feats posted for Superman. We're not talking him protesting that they weren't the norm, or arguing they were out of context. He didn't like them because they were greater than he was willing to give to Superman. Feats he didn't know about, and seemed enraged they existed.

thumb up

abhilegend
Superman was immune to Brainiac's TP.

http://i.imgur.com/1q5HvdG.jpg

How powerful was Brainiac? Well Lois Lane's TP power were universal level as showed here when Parasite stole her powers.

http://i.imgur.com/WfcQoXq.jpg

And those powers are just a fraction of TP powers of Brainiac. "Every person on the planet, every planet in the cosmos, all at once. This is what Brainiac sees every.......". And what Brainiac sees every day fried the mind of a universal level telepath's mind.

You bitching about that wouldn't change the facts.

quanchi112
Thanos mind controls Superman, easily.

Insane Titan
Could Thanos mind rape Thor, Surfer, Hela, Mephisto, Zeus, etc? don't see why couldn't with Thor and Surfer.

Surtur
Fail at reading

No you are anti superman bias because of your constant whining on the subject of superman.

So someone is anti-superman if they have a problem with him being wanked to epic proportions? Okay.

That's like saying I'm not a fan of booze because I don't think drinking it can give you magical powers and cure cancer. No, I like booze, just don't overestimate it's value.

Surtur

Lol no it wasn't a "meltdown" it was people using absurd Superman feats to try to imply he's normally that powerful. Then people like you would come in with "derr you're just butthurt". I do protest the feats that aren't the norm, I don't get upset over just their sheer existence. I'd love if Superman was CONSISTENTLY as powerful as fanboys like you claim.

Butt hurt because I won't wank Superman. I'm sorry if you feel that takes away my Superman fan credibility because I don't think he's Jesus. The character is consistently wanked or has his feats taken out of context. You can literally go into pretty much any Superman thread and find this.

Even topics that have nothing to do with Superman can turn into debates about Superman. This character permeates the very being of this forum. When people stop wanking him I'll stop disliking the wanked feats, deal?

Rao Kal El
Jeje

You just like to cry when according to you superman is shown at higher power levels than YOU expect. I never seen you do the same with surfer, oh wait because he is surfer right?

Dude just stop it, the feats are there (many of them btw) Abhi didn't wrote them it was the writers at DC who happen to think Superman is that powerful, if that poops all over you precious silver surfer feats or if it breaks your superman perception complain to DC instead of crying foul here. smile

Surtur
Jeje

You just like to cry when according to you superman is shown at higher power levels than YOU expect. I never seen you do the same with surfer, oh wait because he is surfer right?

It's a higher power level then we've consistently seen. A variety of people here think he gets wanked, you act like this is something I imagined.

Who said Abhi wrote them? What does that even mean? Surfer isn't wanked nearly as much as Superman here. When that begins to happen I will certainly take issue. He's underestimated a lot, whereas Superman might of well just of had a mother who gave birth to him as a virgin for how he is treated.

What I said was some of these feats don't represent a consistent Superman. You can't handle it, you literally can't, and you talk about me having meltdowns. Abhi has posted out of context feats trying to suggest Superman can warp reality by punching. That is wanking, that is dishonesty, but are you off whining over that? Nah, you're here rubbing his nuts for him.

DC writers don't write comics taking into account comic book versus forums, so why the f*ck would I even bother doing that? Say things that make sense.

Rao Kal El
Nah that whole post, is you, just crying just as always

Wah! Superman gets wanked wah! Superman is in every thread wah!

I have a solution you can always go back to cbr or stop whinnying

Surtur
I think it's more you ignoring reality, but you are getting ready to go confront abhi about his BS right? Misrepresenting Superman scans, all that, you are going to go whine over that too?

You are, right? Right?

Rao Kal El
I saw it and I agree with abhi

The context of the feat will be relevant if you seen characters on superman power level pulling the same feat while punching, however you cannot deny the fact the it was only kryptonians the ones who pulled a similar feat during that arc.

Was it or was it not only kryptonians the characters who where capable of reality warp on that arc?

Answer: yes Rao ONLY krytonians were able to pull retcon punches on that arc.
No martians no marvels, ONLY kryptonians. Didn't matter that universe was unstable , ONLY kryptonians were able to do retcon punches thumb up

Now whinne all you want

Surtur
I see now, I made the mistake of thinking you were a cut above people like abhi but you seem just as crazy. I understand now.

Rao Kal El
Was it or was it not only kryptonians the characters who where capable of reality warp on that arc?

Answer: yes Rao ONLY krytonians were able to pull retcon punches on that arc.
No martians no marvels, ONLY kryptonians. Didn't matter that universe was unstable , ONLY kryptonians were able to do retcon punches thumb up

Now whinne all you want

Surtur
Dude no no you're right. Superman can break reality by punching. You've won me over.

Rao Kal El
Good, now cry, because the feat is there.

Complain to the writers smile

And FYI Superman has shown other times to being able to withstand reality shattering forces smile , just in case you want to cry about that too

Anyway, my job here is done, I'm outtie

celeyhyga17
So a guy who has stated that Superman is "hilariously" stronger than Thor in another thread(which imo is wrong btw stick out tongue) is a hater and anti Superman....

Poor Surtur...

-Pr-
Guys, stop making personal comments about other posters. It's not on.

Are people talking about the stuff from Infinite Crisis? Reality being a bit wonky from the start should be taken in to account if so, imo.

Anyway, preboot Superman has a long history of resisting telepathy; I'm not sure that would be a successful avenue in this fight if it's that version.

New 52 has less (obviously), but he does have a couple iirc.

Sin I AM
Whats Thanos greatest showings without an outside amp? I cant recall him transcending his tier on his power alone but i can be wrong

celeyhyga17
Whats Thanos greatest showings without an outside amp? I cant recall him transcending his tier on his power alone but i can be wrong
He beat an alternate Avengers team consisting of Lord Marvel, Thor, Quasar, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America. They also had a cosmic cube. sad
I know... It's dumb. But it's Bendis. Shiet happens when he's around.

Surtur
Good, now cry, because the feat is there.

Complain to the writers smile

And FYI Superman has shown other times to being able to withstand reality shattering forces smile , just in case you want to cry about that too

Anyway, my job here is done, I'm outtie

I'm not crying, I just said you won me over dawg. You might not believe it, but you will believe it when you see me consistently using this feat in Superman topics. I can't wait to bust it out, you will see..oh yes, you will see. BTW imagine the voice of Gollum for that last sentence.

Rao Kal El
Haha, that was actually funny laughing thumb up

Insane Titan
Whats Thanos greatest showings without an outside amp? I cant recall him transcending his tier on his power alone but i can be wrong beating Lord Marvell who was the avatar of the cancerverse (Lord Marvell was empowered by the gods of the cancerverse and could of killed all of the annihilators with one blast.

Beating a amped Annihilus (Hulks power and cosmic control rod)

Making the annihilators look like chumps.

Holding his own against Ego the Living planet.

These are just a few feats.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He beat an alternate Avengers team consisting of Lord Marvel, Thor, Quasar, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America. They also had a cosmic cube. sad
I know... It's dumb. But it's Bendis. Shiet happens when he's around.
He killed them using the cube.

erm

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, stop making personal comments about other posters. It's not on.

Are people talking about the stuff from Infinite Crisis? Reality being a bit wonky from the start should be taken in to account if so, imo.

Anyway, preboot Superman has a long history of resisting telepathy; I'm not sure that would be a successful avenue in this fight if it's that version.

New 52 has less (obviously), but he does have a couple iirc.
There is not a single mention of reality being wonky at that time.

It wasn't until Luthor started merging the universes, they were crumbling under the pressure.

celeyhyga17
He killed them using the cube.

erm
There's no definitive proof, but most likely he did.

Bit the fight also started as 8 on 1 with the cosmic cube on their side.

erm

Insane Titan
Thanos never used the cube to kill the Revengers, as usual Abhi is lying.

-Pr-
There is not a single mention of reality being wonky at that time.

It wasn't until Luthor started merging the universes, they were crumbling under the pressure.

Things had already started shifting when Prime broke out of his zone and started changing things, iirc.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
There's no definitive proof, but most likely he did.

Bit the fight also started as 8 on 1 with the cosmic cube on their side.

erm
The fight was off panel.

They could've killed him several times by that point as the cube was oneshot killing Thanos in that arc and he was resurrecting.Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos never used the cube to kill the Revengers, as usual Abhi is lying.
Yeah, like Thanos wasn't killed five times already by the cube at that point.

Without the cube Thanos fought the revengers for hours and couldn't win at all.

abhilegend
Things had already started shifting when Prime broke out of his zone and started changing things, iirc.
Nope, never stated. The reality shifting is directly attributed to their strength.

Rao Kal El
Nope, never stated. The reality shifting is directly attributed to their strength.

thumb up FACT

Raisen
hulk probably teams up with thanos and eiffel towers the more effeminate superman.
rao cries and abhi commits seppuku with rao's manhood, but the rest of us win.

-Pr-

I disagree with it being the sole cause, but you knew that.

abhilegend
I disagree with it being the sole cause, but you knew that.
You can but you disagreeing doesn't changes what's in the comic. You show me a single implication of it being due to reality being wonky and I'll change my opinion.

There is no such thing. Why can't we accept something on face value without taking it apart with needless nitpicking?

He'll, several different titles showed the reality warping due to their fight. What more can be asked for a scene to be legit?

-Pr-
You can but you disagreeing doesn't changes what's in the comic. You show me a single implication of it being due to reality being wonky and I'll change my opinion.

There is no such thing. Why can't we accept something on face value without taking it apart with needless nitpicking?

He'll, several different titles showed the reality warping due to their fight. What more can be asked for a scene to be legit?

I never said it didn't contribute to reality being wonky. I was just saying that reality was wonky beforehand, which the comics do show, imo.

abhilegend
Which comic shows that btw?

Insane Titan
The fight was off panel.

They could've killed him several times by that point as the cube was oneshot killing Thanos in that arc and he was resurrecting.
Yeah, like Thanos wasn't killed five times already by the cube at that point.

Without the cube Thanos fought the revengers for hours and couldn't win at all. just more speculation from you, everyone else deals with on panel showings.

quanchi112
Which comic shows that btw? So you haven't read it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
just more speculation from you, everyone else deals with on panel showings.
Show us Thanos beating that group on panel then. They are disintegrated from a blast exactly as depicted as from Cube and Thanos is shown having it.

I'll wait for the scans.

Insane Titan
Show us Thanos beating that group on panel then. They are disintegrated from a blast exactly as depicted as from Cube and Thanos is shown having it.

I'll wait for the scans. *yawn*we've been over this before , the blast isn't the same at all you're just desperately reaching.

It was shown on panel during imperative Thanos can beat the Revengers without the cube.

Seeing as you're so certain you show the scan of Thanos using the cube to win. Il wait for your scan and not a excuse.

Surtur
You guys..hush, Superman can break reality with his punches. He defeats Thanos easily.

He can literally kill existence with a punch, don't mess with Superman. He'll punch you so hard your ancestors will be erased from existence.

abhilegend
*yawn*we've been over this before , the blast isn't the same at all you're just desperately reaching.

Of course. You've drawn the comic yourself I forgot.

GTFO. The blast is totally identical.

It's shown under Bendis he fought them with Guardians for hours with Quill having the cube and couldn't beat them.

DnA showed Thanos taking a blast from the cube and he wasn't even koed.

Under Bendis the same cube literally disintegrated him five times in a row.

So yeah, again GTFO.

Yes, here it is.

Thanos getting disintegrated by the cube several times.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WkiplKHAMn0/VCV77FzOhmI/AAAAAAAE_Ps/8b8OaHokKE8/s1600/p34_4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WS0oFXBAdB8/VCV77e_9-cI/AAAAAAAE_Pw/xZz1vxk0vXs/s1600/p34_5%2Bcopy.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H1KkNpE0hcQ/VCV773i9GsI/AAAAAAAE_QA/stc_uVa7gG4/s1600/p34_6%2Bcopy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-efTMhRTxl2I/VCV78EBe6FI/AAAAAAAE_P8/cKzY7zYv3nQ/s1600/p34_7%2Bcopy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-efTMhRTxl2I/VCV78EBe6FI/AAAAAAAE_P8/cKzY7zYv3nQ/s1600/p34_7%2Bcopy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WQo_B1Mbas8/VCV79MZaCeI/AAAAAAAE_Qw/Wy3no4cAIto/s1600/p34_9%2Bcopy.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r6zqv-neY7Q/VCV70dZwf2I/AAAAAAAE_Os/IAm28RkG6RU/s1600/p34_10%2Bcopy.jpg

The Revengers getting disintegrated the same way and it shows Thanos having the cube and the same energy coming from the cube.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cCAkc_XqMb0/VFOXjvYQwGI/AAAAAAAFlew/m8xDyMpN_Cc/s1600/p22_8%2Bcopy.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5SZ_dAej1kQ/VFOXjxvHLxI/AAAAAAAFle4/MYQV6Y7LOWQ/s1600/p22_9.jpg

I eagerly await your "yawning" reply.

-Pr-
Which comic shows that btw?

Any of the ones that reference what Prime did to the timeline, tbh.

Insane Titan
Of course. You've drawn the comic yourself I forgot.

GTFO. The blast is totally identical.

It's shown under Bendis he fought them with Guardians for hours with Quill having the cube and couldn't beat them.

DnA showed Thanos taking a blast from the cube and he wasn't even koed.

Under Bendis the same cube literally disintegrated him five times in a row.

So yeah, again GTFO.

Yes, here it is.

Thanos getting disintegrated by the cube several times.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WkiplKHAMn0/VCV77FzOhmI/AAAAAAAE_Ps/8b8OaHokKE8/s1600/p34_4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WS0oFXBAdB8/VCV77e_9-cI/AAAAAAAE_Pw/xZz1vxk0vXs/s1600/p34_5%2Bcopy.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H1KkNpE0hcQ/VCV773i9GsI/AAAAAAAE_QA/stc_uVa7gG4/s1600/p34_6%2Bcopy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WQo_B1Mbas8/VCV79MZaCeI/AAAAAAAE_Qw/Wy3no4cAIto/s1600/p34_9%2Bcopy.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r6zqv-neY7Q/VCV70dZwf2I/AAAAAAAE_Os/IAm28RkG6RU/s1600/p34_10%2Bcopy.jpg

The Revengers getting disintegrated the same way and it shows Thanos having the cube and the same energy coming from the cube.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cCAkc_XqMb0/VFOXjvYQwGI/AAAAAAAFlew/m8xDyMpN_Cc/s1600/p22_8%2Bcopy.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5SZ_dAej1kQ/VFOXjxvHLxI/AAAAAAAFle4/MYQV6Y7LOWQ/s1600/p22_9.jpg

I eagerly await your "yawning" reply. still waiting on these scans showing Thanos using the cube to beat the Revengers.

It's also funny you think the user of the cube gets wrecked by its own blast. h1abhilegend lol.

abhilegend
Any of the ones that reference what Prime did to the timeline, tbh.
I just checked them again. Nope, no reference to reality being wonky.

-Pr-
I just checked them again. Nope, no reference to reality being wonky.

You don't think that time being altered, Earth 2 being brought back, and any number of the things that had happened before they fought, didn't affect reality?

abhilegend
You don't think that time being altered, Earth 2 being brought back, and any number of the things that had happened before they fought, didn't affect reality?
Time was altered when Prime was punching the walls of the dimension.

Earth two was brought back and the earth was stabilized by Alex's power. It was only after he brought the entire multiverse back, the reality was unstable.

At the time Supermen fought, there was nothing indicating reality was wonky.

In fact the exact opposite was stated.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27529102_01.jpg

I'm still waiting for a single scan of someone showing the reality being unstable.

-Pr-
Time was altered when Prime was punching the walls of the dimension.

Earth two was brought back and the earth was stabilized by Alex's power. It was only after he brought the entire multiverse back, the reality was unstable.

At the time Supermen fought, there was nothing indicating reality was wonky.

In fact the exact opposite was stated.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27529102_01.jpg

I'm still waiting for a single scan of someone showing the reality being unstable.

You're saying that something keeping gravitational forces at bay is the same as saying "no, reality is perfectly fine"?

I never said it was stated. I said the events leading up to IC tend to imply that reality wasn't in its normal state.

Decter
Thanos

abhilegend
You're saying that something keeping gravitational forces at bay is the same as saying "no, reality is perfectly fine"?

I never said it was stated. I said the events leading up to IC tend to imply that reality wasn't in its normal state.
Yes. Any reason not to believe that?

Which specific scene was that? Alex said in Secret Files that the Earth was unstable since the nultiverse collapsed in COIE but that's it. If we are taking that into account, reality was always unstable.

This is just smokescreens, you do not have any proof and are vaguely informing that the whole event was an implication.

That's not how it works.

abhilegend
still waiting on these scans showing Thanos using the cube to beat the Revengers.

Already posted. Not my concern if you can't read for shit.

Show me Thanos beating Revengers by himself.

Thanos was killed before he had the cube. Have you even read the comic?

-Pr-
Yes. Any reason not to believe that?

Which specific scene was that? Alex said in Secret Files that the Earth was unstable since the nultiverse collapsed in COIE but that's it. If we are taking that into account, reality was always unstable.

This is just smokescreens, you do not have any proof and are vaguely informing that the whole event was an implication.

That's not how it works.

Because that's not what he said. He said the planets were not crushing each other, not that reality was hunky dory.

Reality was being affected from the moment Prime started changing things. It was a running theme throughout the series. What do you think my point is, exactly? I never said the Superman didn't affect reality with their punches.

Don't presume to tell me what I am or am not saying, thanks.

abhilegend
Because that's not what he said. He said the planets were not crushing each other, not that reality was hunky dory.

OK, that's one implication that the reality was not being wonky due to appearance of Earth two.

Where is your proof?

Yes, that happened only when he was pounding on the walls of reality. Not before and not after. Reality was changed in subtle ways, it was never mentioned that it made reality wonky or something like that.

And when the Supermen fought, SBP was in Speed Force and depowered.

So, what's the point of contention here?

Then why you are randomly saying the reality was weakened which affected the outcome of Superman's fight without any proof?

StiltmanFTW
Tl;dr.

Are you two going to make love or what?

Or will it be hate-sex?

Insane Titan
Already posted. Not my concern if you can't read for shit.

Show me Thanos beating Revengers by himself.

Thanos was killed before he had the cube. Have you even read the comic? not in the scan you mentioned/claimed. You just flat out lie everytime.

It's clear he could. He destroys any cancerverse guys he came up against and easily owned the avatar of that universe who was far above any of the other cancerverse guys.

Not by the revengers alone. Star Lord and co could only kill him with the aid of the cube.

abhilegend
not in the scan you mentioned/claimed. You just flat out lie everytime.

That's the only scan of their "fight". And yes, it happened in the same scan.

Why don't you post the scan where Thanos killed the revengers on his own?

It's not even evident. He never killed Lord Mar-Vell and never showed that kind of power.

Yes, he killed the revengers the same way. They are disintegrated just like Thanos had been.

That's clear as day.

carver9

It's not even evident. He never killed Lord Mar-Vell and never showed that kind of power.

Yes, he killed the revengers the same way. They are disintegrated just like Thanos had been.

That's clear as day.

thumb up

Surtur
The "Revengers" as a name for any group is completely f*cktarded.

Insane Titan

That's clear as day. you show the scan of Thanos actually using the cube to kill the revengers like you claimed he did.

I meant he could kill them clearly going from his other showings.

He killed the other cancerverse guys with ease and the revengers didn't show any more power than them other than the cubes power. Learn to read I said he owned Lord Marvell with ease, and he was far superior to all the revengers hence why he was the avatar.

Again more made up nonsense.

Insane Titan
thumb up stop cheerleading you fat b*tch.

abhilegend
you show the scan of Thanos actually using the cube to kill the revengers like you claimed he did.

I already did. Thanos emerges from the energy blast which are emitting from the cube.

Self evident.

Which showings? Not able to kill even Drax or Nova in the same comic?

Death deserted him in Thanos Imperative. He was no longer Death's champion and couldn't kill anyone permanently. Starlord resurrected after Thanos punched through him after all.

Death deserted him. He couldn't even kill Starlord permanently. You're just desperate at this point.

Why don't you post the scans to prove me wrong then?

carver9
stop cheerleading you fat b*tch.

You're the pro of cheerleading, steroids. Heard they got a discount at Walmart for a steroid shot in the hip. You probably want to jump on that. Buy one get 9 free.

http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/02/22/635917005637297940-1229697957_effects-of-steroids.jpg

Insane Titan
I already did. Thanos emerges from the energy blast which are emitting from the cube.

Self evident.

Which showings? Not able to kill even Drax or Nova in the same comic?

Death deserted him in Thanos Imperative. He was no longer Death's champion and couldn't kill anyone permanently. Starlord resurrected after Thanos punched through him after all.

Death deserted him. He couldn't even kill Starlord permanently. You're just desperate at this point.

Why don't you post the scans to prove me wrong then? that's not Thanos using the cube that was Thanos emerging after the fight was finished. Show Thanos actually using the cube.

He killed them in imperative.

Your talking about what happened in the cancerverse and it still stands, their power lvls never changed despite Death not been present.

You've already posted them Proving my point.

Insane Titan
You're the pro of cheerleading, steroids. Heard they got a discount at Walmart for a steroid shot in the hip. You probably want to jump on that. Buy one get 9 free.

http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/02/22/635917005637297940-1229697957_effects-of-steroids.jpg you are constantly mocked by virtually every poster here for cheerleading even the mods tell you for it.

Again you talking about something you know nothing of. It's self evident you're jealous due to being a fat lazy bastard who never exercises and complains about others because he's to unfit.

I bet you already had a pic of that guy on your PC eh, I bet you've got loads of pics of half naked guys eh pillow biter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>