Valkorion vs. Palpatine (TP battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Whose mind wins?

JKBart
hey guys check it out

it's actually a serious thread

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I thought the thread I made on the Dragonborn got pretty serious smile

The Ellimist
> serious fight
> no responses

gg my trolling is vindicated

Syndicate
Tbh Valkorian.

The Ellimist
Nice one.

Syndicate
Haha... Yeah...

The Ellimist
This is a serious thread guys, if you want me to stop trolling then respond. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How the **** are we supposed to know? I'll pick Valkorion.

Syndicate
^ Tbh.

Tondemonai
Valkorion has better TP feats, however, Sheev definitely has the mindpower to resist it. Enebitably, Valkorion is just better and idk if Sheev can last longer than Valkorion can maintain his attack

|King Joker|
Are you a homosexual?

Tondemonai
Technically yes, I'm pansexual, why?

|King Joker|
no one's home. i have protection and galloons of lube.

smile

Tondemonai
I'd gladly take you up on that offer wink

where u at do?

Tondemonai
And who said we needed condoms?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I'd gladly take you up on that offer wink

where u at do? i'm two houses over from where you are. smile smile smile

Originally posted by Tondemonai
And who said we needed condoms? ayee lmaoo smile

Tondemonai
No shit? 27th?

|King Joker|
Yes. The door's unlocked. smile

Tondemonai
love

The Ellimist
Kek

Palpatine can mentally dominate DE Luke Skywalker. Valkorion can't dominate the Outlander. laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Proof Palpatine has the techniques to handle Valkorion's creepy TP?

The Ellimist
True. I don't think Sidious's TP has ever been described in such creepy language as the eloquent excellence of Drew's prose. thumb up

The Ellimist
Isn't this a serious thread?

The Ellimist
Syndicate?

Syndicate
Yeah?

The Ellimist
YOU WANTED A SERIOUS THREAD YOU ****ING ******* WELL HERE'S A SERIOUS THREAD FOR YOUR PRETENTIOUS FANCY ANUS

Syndicate
And?

Nobody's actually debating because they know Valk has legitimately superior TP feats and don't want to admit it.

The Ellimist
lmao, Sidious's TP feats are far superior, he just doesn't use it as often.

carthage
The guy who dominated the dude who wields frigates like toys

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lmao, Sidious's TP feats are far superior, he just doesn't use it as often.

What? Passively zombifying Byss?

MS Warehouse
Kek

Palpatine can mentally dominate DE Luke Skywalker. Valkorion can't dominate the Outlander. laughing out loud

Wow... DE Luke or somebody who defeated Vitiate's clone body. Good argument there thumb up

Sure.. That's why you keep repeating the same thing without an argument lol

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Syndicate
What? Passively zombifying Byss?

I mean, it's all the more impressive if he can do it "passively".

In either case:

Byss
Removing the memory of the lifting of a super star destroyer from the minds of potentially hundreds of trillions of people.
Reading Vader's thoughts and forcing him to bend the knee from across the galaxy.
Blocking Luke's telepathic communication.
Mentally dominating DE Luke Skywalker and forcing him to forget his own name.

>>>

Failing to dominate the Outlander.

MS Warehouse

The Ellimist
In case if you haven't noticed, I don't exactly dignify your posts with a reply or even a read anymore, but since I'm in a good mood, I'll humor you:

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Wow... DE Luke, someone who's been using the force under a decade,

The time in which he's been using the Force might have been a better predictor than nothing had this been all the information we had on his abilities. Since we do have pretty well documented showings, however, his length of training just becomes noise. By that logic, RotS Sidious ought be less powerful than Dooku, who has been "using the Force" much longer than he has, and RotJ Luke shouldn't have lasted a second against Vader - that correlation is obviously imperfect, and isn't relevant independent of what they can actually do.

Here, DE Luke has already taken down AT-AT walkers with telekinesis after absorbing their laser cannons, matched Darth Vader in personal combat, and levitated starships. If you do want to invoke training time, invoke this; Luke after just a month or so of training is already the most powerful Jedi Vader's ever fought, and with a few more months he's already a match for one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time. Now graph that extrapolation out several more years.

The Outlander has...uh...well, he's certainly never matched DE Luke's AT-AT feat, nor has he ever taken on Darth Vader with less than a year of training, so what has he done, exactly? And whomever he's beaten, please point me to their feats that compare with Vader's in The Force Unleashed. If you want to talk comparisons, you don't really have any for the Hero.

Leave it to Beefy to cast textbook circular reasoning fallacies without batting an eye, lmfao.

Regardless, we do know that Vitiate was weakened from the ritual; now, you're welcome to help quantify to what extent he was weakened. Oops, you can't? Too bad, it sounds like this performance is kinda meaningless.

We do know that it doesn't remotely translate into challenging a full power Vitiate, given that the Hero + an entire team couldn't do sh*t against Revan before his light side half lent them a hand.

But what about Luke's defeating of Sidious, with an equally quantifiable Leia amp? Can I use that to make things fair?

I do know that Sidious himself acknowledges that Luke could give him a good fight. The Hero and an entire squad couldn't do the same to Revan.

Sorry, not sorry. Dominating DE Luke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> failing to dominate the Outlander.

-----------

But let's assume for the sake of argument that you were correct, and the Outlander actually was above Luke. Since Valkorion failed to dominate him, that hardly proves anything. The real question, then, is what is the most powerful being Valkorion/Vitiate has dominated? Pre-KotOR Revan on a dark side nexus? What has Pre-KotOR Revan done, exactly, beside commandeer some fleets against some mandos? Do you have any active argumentation, or are you just going to try desperately to convince people here that you're a competent debater by stringing together random, barely coherent circular circlejerks?

S_W_LeGenD
@Ellimist

Back to raw power nonsense in the matters of TP? We had a lengthy debate in this regard in which you failed to justify your stance.

Palpatine telepathically influencing Luke Skywalker (as of DE) indicates that Palpatine is a threat to others with this ability but does not indicates that Luke was formidable at resisting TP at this point. Palpatine failed to break Leia Organa Solo FYI.

Syndicate
I mean, it's all the more impressive if he can do it "passively".

In either case:

Byss
Removing the memory of the lifting of a super star destroyer from the minds of potentially hundreds of trillions of people.
Reading Vader's thoughts and forcing him to bend the knee from across the galaxy.
Blocking Luke's telepathic communication.
Mentally dominating DE Luke Skywalker and forcing him to forget his own name.

>>>

Failing to dominate the Outlander.

Going to need the scans/quotes for all of these. Context you understand.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Syndicate
Going to need the scans/quotes for all of these. Context you understand.
Same here.

Nephthys
Valkorion never attempts to dominate the Outlander. It's also a completely different circumstance considering he's possessing the Outlanders body while they're in control. Valkorions motives and means at this time are far too ambiguous to use this against him.

Beniboybling
Except if you let him in enough he does forcibly dominate the Outlander if you refuse him. The reverse being that if you don't, he can't - as he says by his own omission. thumb up

MS Warehouse
Leave it to Ellimist to completely misunderstand yet another fallacy.

http://www.bluehogreport.com/wp-content/uploads/facepalm.jpg

Your "arguments" get dumber by the day. I can't tell if you're on drugs or if you're just coming off them. At this point it's a miracle you can type full sentences without sounding stoned.

The Ellimist
Nice job not actually responding to my post. But you posted a funny img, so everyone thinks you're brilliant now. thumb up

MS Warehouse
Nice job not actually responding to my post. But you posted a funny img, so everyone thinks you're brilliant now. thumb up

There's only so many times you can respond to the equivalent of "nuh uh" before you start posting images that have about as much effect as your "argument". laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Yes, you literally tried to use DE Luke's lack of a decade of experience to argue that he's weak. This is why nobody takes you seriously as a debater, "Beefy".

The interesting thing about your "I'm not going to address your post" responses is that they could be copy-pasted to respond to any argument, by just claiming that they're worthless. Since the evidence behind the claim remains the same, .ie zero, no matter which it's applied to, this tactic is so convenient. You can't even falsify it - which everyone knows is a good thing in Beefy's mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MS Warehouse
Hahahahaha. Even MORE irony by that statement. The difference between you and I is, I don't care to be taken seriously, while you try desperately and look dumber each time. laughing out loud

The Ellimist
I dunno, I got quite a few nominations in the Best Debaters thread, and not from chumps either. mmm

MS Warehouse
I dunno, I got quite a few nominations in the Best Debaters thread, and not from chumps either. mmm

You also get shut down on a daily basis. Then you desperately try to have the last word and then retreat into your own sorrow only to do it again. Rinse and Repeat big grin

The Ellimist
But if I get "shut down" so often, according to this omniscient judge that adjudicates internal Star Wars debate rounds, why did I get so many nominations?

The_Tempest
Ell, Beefy doesn't like Sheevites. I am the lone exception. By supporting the true Emperor, there is nothing you can do to earn the Texan's respect.

It's definitely not an indictment of your arguments.

MS Warehouse
But if I get "shut down" so often, according to this omniscient judge that adjudicates internal Star Wars debate rounds, why did I get so many nominations?

You mean... Two? Maybe 3? I didn't know there was a contradiction between the two. Wow though. I used to think making you look dumb was a temporary hobby. Now it's turning into a tradition. As per tradition, I will let you get the last word in that you so desperately need. thumb up

The Ellimist
It's not like the last word game requires two to play or anything. laughing out loud

Try to keep track of things. We were talking about whether I was taken seriously, which is basically your primary insult. In that context, the popularity game does matter. Nice try though. thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Ell, Beefy doesn't like Sheevites. I am the lone exception. By supporting the true Emperor, there is nothing you can do to earn the Texan's respect.

You aren't a Sheevite. Sheev is a Gideonite. We all are. Just hearing the projections of your thoughts gives us mental orgasms. embarrasment

The_Tempest
You're welcome.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The_Tempest

No no, I respect arguments. Ellimist can't debate. I don't respect morons. Especially insecure teenagers that have no idea what certain basic concepts mean, and have to desperately overcompensate in the face of daily failure. Nai and I like the same characters but I have no idea wtf he's talking about with the "will" of the force (admittedly I don't care to look at the semantics). At the same time you and I share differences but you can present your arguments logically and succinctly (you haven't written an essay in ages thank god). I prefer an opposing argument to trolling threads and "no u" retorts from sad teenagers, as well as desperately trying to get the last word in. It is Saturday however and I'm bored, and it seems that Ellimist is amusing in his own sad way thumb up

Trocity
Ellimist shitting on psmith.

The Ellimist
Beefy:

> responds to a post with a facepalm
> whines about "no u" retorts

kek smile

MS Warehouse
Beefy:

> responds to a post with a facepalm
> whines about "no u" retorts

kek smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uDmln3KYjgM/Vetm-e9efVI/AAAAAAAAFvE/PRIkPu8F95M/s1600/irony-alert-ironic.jpg
I rest my case thumb up

The Ellimist
In case if you haven't noticed, I don't exactly dignify your posts with a reply or even a read anymore, but since I'm in a good mood, I'll humor you:

The time in which he's been using the Force might have been a better predictor than nothing had this been all the information we had on his abilities. Since we do have pretty well documented showings, however, his length of training just becomes noise. By that logic, RotS Sidious ought be less powerful than Dooku, who has been "using the Force" much longer than he has, and RotJ Luke shouldn't have lasted a second against Vader - that correlation is obviously imperfect, and isn't relevant independent of what they can actually do.

Here, DE Luke has already taken down AT-AT walkers with telekinesis after absorbing their laser cannons, matched Darth Vader in personal combat, and levitated starships. If you do want to invoke training time, invoke this; Luke after just a month or so of training is already the most powerful Jedi Vader's ever fought, and with a few more months he's already a match for one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time. Now graph that extrapolation out several more years.

The Outlander has...uh...well, he's certainly never matched DE Luke's AT-AT feat, nor has he ever taken on Darth Vader with less than a year of training, so what has he done, exactly? And whomever he's beaten, please point me to their feats that compare with Vader's in The Force Unleashed. If you want to talk comparisons, you don't really have any for the Hero.

Leave it to Beefy to cast textbook circular reasoning fallacies without batting an eye, lmfao.

Regardless, we do know that Vitiate was weakened from the ritual; now, you're welcome to help quantify to what extent he was weakened. Oops, you can't? Too bad, it sounds like this performance is kinda meaningless.

We do know that it doesn't remotely translate into challenging a full power Vitiate, given that the Hero + an entire team couldn't do sh*t against Revan before his light side half lent them a hand.

But what about Luke's defeating of Sidious, with an equally quantifiable Leia amp? Can I use that to make things fair?

I do know that Sidious himself acknowledges that Luke could give him a good fight. The Hero and an entire squad couldn't do the same to Revan.

Sorry, not sorry. Dominating DE Luke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> failing to dominate the Outlander.

-----------

But let's assume for the sake of argument that you were correct, and the Outlander actually was above Luke. Since Valkorion failed to dominate him, that hardly proves anything. The real question, then, is what is the most powerful being Valkorion/Vitiate has dominated? Pre-KotOR Revan on a dark side nexus? What has Pre-KotOR Revan done, exactly, beside commandeer some fleets against some mandos? Do you have any active argumentation, or are you just going to try desperately to convince people here that you're a competent debater by stringing together random, barely coherent circular circlejerks?

^ the difference here is, I actually debate in addition to making one-liners. smile

MS Warehouse
^ the difference here is, I actually debate in addition to making one-liners. smile

No, the only difference is, you put a lot of words in your posts and call them "arguments". Absolutely no different than Legend. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.