Supergirl/Zoom/Firestorm vs. Hulk/Quicksilver/Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Morals off for everyone

carthage
Come on cuties

Time-Immemorial
Supergirl picked up a few million ton key to get into the fortress, she is also a speedster that can keep up with Flash just by running. She has mastered all of her abilities and it almost as fast as Clark in smallville.

Zoom and is just overkill.

Zoom kills QS and Torch instantly via neck snap and Supergirl snaps Hulks neck and bfr's him before he even moves.

BruceSkywalker
will wait until after I see x-men Apoc next week , but prolly team two

Zack M
Zoom wins.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Supergirl picked up a few million ton key to get into the fortress, she is also a speedster that can keep up with Flash just by running. She has mastered all of her abilities and it almost as fast as Clark in smallville.

Zoom kills QS and Torch instantly via neck snap and Supergirl snaps Hulks neck and bfr's him before he even moves. Her keeping up with Flash sounds like absolute trash...

Anyway, I agree with this. Team 2 cant do anything against a speedster who is apparently Flash level and Zoom.

cdtm
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Her keeping up with Flash sounds like absolute trash...

Anyway, I agree with this. Team 2 cant do anything against a speedster who is apparently Flash level and Zoom.

She kept up with an ENHANCED Flash. wink

He was testing that tachyon thing, that made him as fast as Reverse Flash.

Odds are, Barry gets faster post speed force dump.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cdtm
She kept up with an ENHANCED Flash. wink

He was testing that tachyon thing, that made him as fast as Reverse Flash.

Odds are, Barry gets faster post speed force dump.

Well I rewatched and noticed he was keeping up with her flight speed throughout the episode without the Tachyon enhancer.

So I'm guessing when he put on the tachyon device he was purposefully stalemating her so she could throw him.

Anyway I've seen Apocalypse and Fox Quicksilver destroys everyone in speed. Zoom is no threat here. Seriously.

So can the OP clarify which Quicksilver. (Technically the Fox one still doesn't even go by the name Quicksilver

carthage
MCU Quicksilver

The Sorrow
Supergirl easily picked up a million tons but struggled with a plane, and she sucks ass as a fighter. MCU Hulk solos.

wallman77

Zoom kills QS and Torch instantly via neck snap and Supergirl snaps Hulks neck and bfr's him before he even moves.

The million tons key thing is a feat problem simply due to the fact that she then goes on to struggle with beings who would be a joke to the hulk.

cdtm
What does Quicksilver do?

KingD19
If you're using Human Torch, use the best version of Quicksilver. That's clearly the FOX one.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Supergirl easily picked up a million tons but struggled with a plane, and she sucks ass as a fighter. MCU Hulk solos.

That was her first feat she had never flown or really used her powers.

She later on took ft. rozz a mult million ton space prison and lifted it out of orbit.

Ix5iIcWVsyA

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well I rewatched and noticed he was keeping up with her flight speed throughout the episode without the Tachyon enhancer.

So I'm guessing when he put on the tachyon device he was purposefully stalemating her so she could throw him.

Anyway I've seen Apocalypse and Fox Quicksilver destroys everyone in speed. Zoom is no threat here. Seriously.

So can the OP clarify which Quicksilver. (Technically the Fox one still doesn't even go by the name Quicksilver

She was running at the same speed as him at the end of the episode with his tachyon device, and his speed plus hers and her super strength sent him home. That was the first time she had run like that and displayed zero signs of effort keeping up with flash with the tachyon speed enhancer.

xdMIbmlmBZk

KingD19
Keep in mind there are solid numbers on CW speedsters. Barry's barely pushing Mach 3+ despite going through time and stuff. Peter is still tons faster than that based on feats and how he reacts to the world.

Darth Thor
She was running at the same speed as him at the end of the episode with his tachyon device, and his speed plus hers and her super strength sent him home. That was the first time she had run like that and displayed zero signs of effort keeping up with flash with the tachyon speed enhancer.

I know, but I'm saying I think Barry could have gone faster, but didn't so she could throw him, using the momentum of her speed, his speed and her strength.

I say that because he was keeping up with her flight speed throughout the episode without the Tachyon device.
Plus that's how it was in the comics. Flash and Superman stalemated for years, then one day Flash zooms away from him saying he held back in the past.

Originally posted by carthage
MCU Quicksilver

In that case Zoom takes him and Torch, leaving Hulk to lose against 3 of them.

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor

How so? What did Pietro do that's so impressive? (Besides having the best visual example of super speed ever in the last movie. Nothing in Flash even comes close.)

Spoilers, please.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cdtm
How so? What did Pietro do that's so impressive? (Besides having the best visual example of super speed ever in the last movie. Nothing in Flash even comes close.)

Spoilers, please.

Ok but I'm spoiling a great scene which is one of the few good things in the movie.

The X-Mansion explodes. QS sees it exploding (from outside the mansion so a bit of a distance,and evacuates all the students before the explosion finishes. And there were a lot of students.

There's also a good punching feat later.

Darth Thor
It's here:

MASSIVE SPOILER SCENE

Originally posted by Estacado
lulz still havent seen it but this Quicksilver scene is great!!!

Huge spoilers!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn2e583RHTA

ShadowFyre
Based on that scene alone. Quicksilver plays around and sends team 1 packing. He cant hurt Supergirl but hes gonna moonwalk alover Zooms face. Can anybody put some numbers to that speed?

cdtm
Well, Jay DID evacuate a largish skyscraper. It just wasn't nearly as memorible a scene.

KingD19
Yeah, Barry evacuated the skyscraper. But it was the graveyard shift and it was maybe a dozen or so people in there. Also it took a decently long time, and he had to really work to get Doctor McGee(or whatever her name is) out of there.

Also there are hard numbers on his speed as I pointed out. He's Mach 3 and some change. No matter what he's done, the show itself put that limit on his speed, so until they say he's faster, he's around that area.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think it took any time at all, the building was in the process of falling before he got there and he got her out mid collapse.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Based on that scene alone. Quicksilver plays around and sends team 1 packing. He cant hurt Supergirl but hes gonna moonwalk alover Zooms face. Can anybody put some numbers to that speed?

How so? Google QS speed he was king about Mach 5 iirrc, then look at Barry's, and Zoom is faster ten Barry.

Not denying QS speed might be faster but Zoom is no slow poke. I argue that QS is faster then Flash but not Zoom.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He cant hurt Supergirl but hes gonna moonwalk alover Zooms face.

Probably can't hurt Supergirl but he does display a good punching combo on Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.