Valkorion vs Professor Xavier & Franklin D. Roosevelt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
The amused Emperor rises from his throne to take on two wheelchair-bound visitors. Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room. Morals on.

The Ellimist
Xavier turns him into a weeping child.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion consumes them.

|King Joker|
Roosevelt solos.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion consumes them.

But Roosevelt won the war!

Sinious
A war you never should've joined. erm

SunRazer
I wasn't alive during the war smile

Sinious
Your country is still responsible for the deaths of countless Germans.

SunRazer
Australia hardly fought the Germans, lol.

JKBart
f*ck poland

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
Your country is still responsible for the deaths of countless Germans.
I'm sorry, source for this being a bad thing?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Roosevelt solos.

Sinious
Originally posted by SunRazer
Australia hardly fought the Germans, lol. Oh shit sadOriginally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm sorry, source for this being a bad thing? Wow seriously dude? Kinda f'ed up thing to say tbh.

|King Joker|
We should have killed more Germans.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm sorry, source for this being a bad thing?

laughing out loud

SunRazer
Oh shit sad

Bet you weren't expecting that, were you? smile

FreshestSlice
Wow seriously dude? Kinda f'ed up thing to say tbh.
I accept your concession.

Sinious
Originally posted by SunRazer
Bet you weren't expecting that, were you? smile Nope, but aren't you RevanNova? That dude doesn't sound Australian tbh smileOriginally posted by FreshestSlice
I accept your concession. You mistake me with your own weak flesh. I do not concede.

Nazis = more death, so Nazis dying = less death in the long run

less death = more humans, and more humans = more cancer

Since you're the embodiment of cancer here, I'm not surprised you don't get why death of these German war heroes is upsetting . thumb up

SunRazer
Nope, but aren't you RevanNova? That dude doesn't sound Australian tbh smile

I... didn't get that. lol

EDIT: Oh, Evan Nova. No. I don't have a Youtube channel for SW debates. And I don't agree with him on a lot of things.

Sinious
but I always believed that one Nova is the other's alter ego. sad

SunRazer
That might be too extreme a case of bipolar smile

Sinious
or top tier trolling smile

SunRazer
That would be fine by me smile

FreshestSlice
You mistake me with your own weak flesh. I do not concede.

You already conceded when you tried to defend Germans.

They weren't killing the right people, which is to say other Germans.

They were going to replace the people they killed with other Germans, which is arguably much worse than cancer of any kind.

I am not a cancer. Karlings, the HRE, anything in Germany between 1910-45/60-present. Now that's cancer.

Sinious
They weren't killing the right people They invaded Poland, hated the colored, and killed Jews... I never said Germans are the answer. Yeah, I know. You're good. I see nature's indifference in you, and true cancer for me is anything that stands against Social Darwinism. smile

FreshestSlice
They invaded Poland, hated the colored, and killed Jews...

Which, again, are the wrong people. Germans are the right people.

Deep in your heathen heart you always believed however. Deep down you think sausage is the greatest food of all time, and that the only thing that could make it better is a fried egg on top.

Right, because Germany isn't the most socially just retard country in the EU. How's stopping all the rapes coming along?

Sinious
Which, again, are the wrong people. Germans are the right people. I'm cool with any. Don't pretend like Germans weren't good at killing though. thumb up God German food is so bad I can't even fake liking it. sick That comment wasn't related to the subject at hand.

FreshestSlice
Of course it's related. Check what "refugees" are currently doing in Deutschland.

Sinious
Trying to avoid nature smile

FreshestSlice
You need to just admit Germany is now, and always has been as well as always will be, terrihorribadful.

Nai
I am not a cancer. Karlings, the HRE, anything in Germany between 1910-45/60-present. Now that's cancer.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deep in your heathen heart you always believed however. Deep down you think sausage is the greatest food of all time, and that the only thing that could make it better is a fried egg on top.

I'm rather certain that the German "national food" is the Schnitzel, mainly because nobody can agree on a Schweinshaxe with those damn Bavarians. Give me a call when you start to get confused.

What rapes exactly?

Of course it's related. Check what "refugees" are currently doing in Deutschland.

Mainly sitting around and waiting for either own flats, jobs or to get thrown out of the country. At least the last time I checked which was about five hours ago.

You need to just admit Germany is now, and always has been as well as always will be, terrihorribadful.

Yup. Ironically, most other countries are even worse. wink

FreshestSlice
Ignoring the thousands of crimes commited by Syrian refugees in Germany, which obviously isn't a substantial portion of them but useful in a troll thread where you were determined to answer seriously, why are you answering at all?

Sinious
The right thing to do then would be waiting for the Germans to kill people for a little while longer, and then intervene as the US did. It's an issue of timing.

Nai
Ignoring the thousands of crimes commited by Syrian refugees in Germany, which obviously isn't a substantial portion of them but useful in a troll thread where you were determined to answer seriously, why are you answering at all?

Nope.
I'm merely aware of the fact, that there is always a number of assholes included within a million people. And those will commit crimes. Which doesn't have to do anything with them being refugees or Syrians, but much with them being assholes. They aren't "more criminal" than the Germans themselves.

And, of course, publically posting nonsense regarding people that have been driven from their homes by war, lost family members and travelled for weeks and months just to get into safety is obvious "fun". I wonder how I could not have appreciated that in the first place, being a German who deals with those kind of people on a daily basis. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FreshestSlice
The right thing to do then would be waiting for the Germans to kill people for a little while longer, and then intervene as the US did. It's an issue of timing.
Germany declared war on us. You got what you deserved.

Sinious
I'm not related to Germany in any way.

FreshestSlice
I don't like you, so you kind of are, tbh.

Sinious
You're my best friend on KMC erm

FreshestSlice
So?

Either way you'd still be German. Germanics took over Europe a long time ago. Most of the world is tainted.

Sinious
Meh, I love USA tbh smile

FreshestSlice
Too late. Trump won't be sparing you now, heathen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.