Sirak and Zannah vs. full potential Luke Skywalker and prime Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Bloodlusted

hutchy1345
Well that's pretty obvious isn't it

Team 1

Total Warrior
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Well that's pretty obvious isn't it

Team 1 This. Sirak can hold Luke off while Zannah stomps Yoda. Then 2vs1 Luke gets raped. Add Full potential Anakin and it's 50/50.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Total Warrior
This. Sirak can hold Luke off while Zannah stomps Yoda. Then 2vs1 Luke gets raped. Add Full potential Anakin and it's 50/50.
Agree on all accounts except that I think adding anakin still gives team 1 a 6/10 victory
Sirak is too dominant for those 2 or 3 to handle, adding zannah is just overkill

The Ellimist
I think Zannah could solo with difficulty, Sirak would probably only in a Force battle.

Nephthys
Didn't you just get banned for making troll threads? Reported tbh.

The Ellimist
Nah. There are legitimate arguments that could be made towards Zannah's sorcery - it depends on to what extent sheer power can compensate for a lack of experience against said attacks. .ie, team 1 doesn't have the raw power advantage, but could win via unconventional methods that Luke was pretty helpless against vs. Exar Kun. It's a legitimate debate about the nature of Force defenses and how they interact with esoteric arts/how generalizable raw power is vs. techniques you haven't encountered before.

^ the mods should read this.

|King Joker|
Sirak is capable of blending forms seemlessly, which is better than what Dooku could do (Dooku only stuck to Makashi, which IMO signals a lack of skill in dueling). Seeing as how Sirak is a better duelist than Dooku, he could easily hold off Yoda in lightsaber combat. Also, Sirak's Lightning was potentially lethal to someone as powerful as Bane. Dooku has terrible lightning feats, he can't even kill non-Force sensitives, which is pretty pathetic. Yoda absorbed Dooku's (inferior) lightning "far from easily", so I honestly wouldn't put it past Sirak to overwhelm Yoda on the spot with his powers.

Zannah one-shots Luke with sorcery, though. Bane had immense difficulty dispelling Zannah's sorcery, and he has vastly superior mental resistance feats than Luke. Plus the fact he actually had inside knowledge on Zannah's sorcery, yet was still being butt****ed by it.

So, yeah, team 1 wins.

The Ellimist
thumb up

The Ellimist
I find it amusing that The Joker, myself and others can make better joke arguments for Bane and co. than Neph can when he's serious. laughing

Syndicate
Ngl that made me feel pretty sad for Neph.

hutchy1345
Zannah's dark side tendrils one shot

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't you just get banned for making troll threads? Reported tbh. Both Luke & Yoda have demons, how is this not a serious thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.