Radical Terrorism takes down Egypt Air

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
A flight from Paris to Cairo was taken down by terrorism.

"Fathy conceded that terrorism was more likely than technical failure to be the cause of the crash .

Despite his reluctance to be drawn on the causes, Fathy said: “If you analysis the situation properly the possibility of having a terror attack is higher than the possibility of having a technical ."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/may/19/egyptair-plane-cairo-paris-live-updates

AlmightyKfish
Worth pointing out that it hasn't actually been confirmed to be terrorism.

At this point it's still too early to tell what happened, going by official reports.

Time-Immemorial
Your not up to speed.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html

The plane made sudden and abrupt movements. It made abrupt 90 degrees, then 360 degree turns..err

Just watch the video.

Time-Immemorial

AlmightyKfish
Again, what actually happened still hasn't been confirmed.

Sure we can make some assumptions about the erratic movement etc, but seeing as how I lack a degree or training in aeronautics, it's worth waiting for experts to confirm what happened.

Time-Immemorial
Im not making assumptions so you might want to watch where you direct that. Im posting official news sources from Egypt .

AlmightyKfish
None of which say that it has been confirmed as a terrorist attack. My point is just the thread title etc are somewhat misleading at this point, as nothing has been confirmed other than something strange happened and the plane went down.

Time-Immemorial
Egypt is saying it most likely is terrorism. I am sorry you feel mislead by a title rather then calling it what it appears to be.

Surtur
If the plane has disappeared off radar how do they know it has actually crashed? Is not showing up on radar a for sure sign the plane has crashed?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
official news sources from Egypt .
Egyptian news is pretty unreliable. Just saying.

I agree that it's probably terrorism, but AKF is right that you shouldn't rush to a certain conclusion if nothing's been absolutely confirmed yet.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
If the plane has disappeared off radar how do they know it has actually crashed? Is not showing up on radar a for sure sign the plane has crashed?

The black box sent out an SOS. The plane crashed, there is no other explanation needed.

Surtur
I see. Now hmmm, if it was terrorism I wonder what religion they belonged to?

Time-Immemorial
The found the plane wreckage. The family's have been notified.

Paris to Cairo. It was Islamic Terrorism.

That's the second attack on France this year.

A bomb took the plane down.

Surtur
Damn they set off a bomb? That is f*cked up. I just hate these people.

Time-Immemorial
It's a religion of peace silly

Surtur
More like a religion that blows you to pieces.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
I see. Now hmmm, if it was terrorism I wonder what religion they belonged to?
Those damn Buddhists at it again, I bet!

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Those damn Buddhists at it again, I bet!

I heard it was Rastafarians. They just kept screaming at the pilot to get them to the nearest Wendy's.

Robtard
So far it's still an unknown, thought terrorism is a likely cause.

AsbestosFlaygon
Pilot: Somebody set up us the bomb.

Egypt Air ground crew: Main screen turn on.

Al-Baghdadi: All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

US: Take of every ZIG. For great justice.

Raisen
Why are libs so hesitant to call it terror but will quickly condemn white cops for racism before a trial?
These same posters here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.