Novel Vitiate vs. Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

20 meters

Petrus
The thing about Vitiate is that he literally doesn't have a single dueling feat. I honestly don't know how this would go because of that. One can assume his saber skills are significant, but we don't have anything on that so we cannot make an informed decision.

Tondemonai
Vitiate in both. Plagueis hates lightsaber combat and Vitiate never uses it, so by default it would probably be a Force-based fight even in the all-out fight. Vitiate probably wouldn't regard Plagueis as much of a threat at first, like Revan, and after being hit with a noticeable attack would overwhelm Plagueis with his superior sorcery and all around Force mastery.

The Ellimist
Plagueis frequently engages in melee combat; he's pragmatic enough to not forgo something that would help him preserve his life just because he doesn't find it entertaining.

In what ways is Vitiate stronger in the Force? Plagueis clearly has far superior combat feats, is a more seasoned combatant, is faster, more agile, deadlier up close, etc. Even more cosmologically, his unbalancing the Force is far more impressive on a grand scale than anything Vitiate has achieved under his own power.

Syndicate
Srsly tho. Luceno himself stated Plagueis => TPM Sidious in lightsaber combat.

The Ellimist
Yeah Plagueis destroys.

Vitiate wins against Vader given sufficient starting distance, but loses to Krayt and up.

Syndicate
I would say Vitiate is probably more powerful but I don't really think it's enough to make a difference.

The Ellimist
Nah, Plagueis is more powerful, deadlier up close, and a more competent combatant. He curbstomps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Split.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Split. Can really go either way tbh.

carthage
Plagueis wins

SunRazer
Plagy wins both.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate in both.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
**** it, Plagueis wins. Equally powerful, (possibly even more powerful depending on your powerscaling,) and too physically dominating.

Ursumeles
Up

Plagueis wins 10/10 smile

BazookaMaster
Force: Vitiate 8/10
All out: Plagueis 10/10

Beniboybling
Hue hue, Pla-gue-is.

Deronn_solo
Plagueis in all. I guess a case could be made for Vitiate winning Force only.

Azronger
Not sure
Plagueis

UCanShootMyNova
Plagueis in both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.