Tulak Hord runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Where does his encyclopedic medium hype fail him?

Full rest/recovery, victor is wins/100, 10 meters starting distance

Trash: trainee Bane (post Sirak fight)
1. AotC Anakin
2. Kit Fisto
3. Ventress
4. TCW Obi Wan
5. Darth Malgus
6. Obi Wan
7. Hero of Tython
8. Dooku
9. Arcann
10. Revan
11. Darth Vader
12. Darth Krayt
13. Darth Caedus
14. Darth Plagueis
15. Yoda

Nephthys
Well Bane is stated to be more powerful and masterful than him, but ignoring that I could see Krayt taking him with DT.

carthage
Loses every round

Tondemonai
I can see him making it to 13

The Ellimist
I made it trainee Bane, since Darth Bane would obviously solo the gauntlet.

LMAO at him making it to Krayt

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Loses every round

Not including Bane, right?

NewGuy01
I doubt he'd make it past Revan.

Syndicate
Dooku.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I doubt he'd make it past Revan.

The Ellimist
Yeah prob stops at Revan.

Sinious
I seek out the wisdom of SWTOR's chosen. Only he can bring out the truth in Hord's hype and tell us how far he can make it in this gauntlet. smile

JKBart
Tulak Hord should honestly clear all of it if not for Revan and possibly Arcann.

Khem Val's quotes should be taken at face value despite people saying "oh but he was totally in love with Tulak and glorified him above all else". Well, yes, he was incredibly loyal and you could say he was a total fanatic for Tulak, but one must remember it was because Khem Val had respect for warriors, for their power and their accomplishments. It's not like Khem was fanatical about Tulak Hord because of personality, their bonds, or anything like that - it was because Tulak Hord was a battlefield god for him. Then, if you have a person that values battlefield and power above all else, and it's the most important thing for Khem, those stories had to be legitimately true for Khem to really get that fanatical about Hord. If they weren't true, Khem Val would exaggerate out of respect for Hord, sure, but if that respect comes from the actual battlefield itself, it's just... absurd to imply the logic that "Khem Val values battlefield feats the most, therefore since he respects Tulak Hord immensely because of them, he decided to cheat himself and exaggerate them". That's what it would be, essentially.

With all that Khem Val saying about Tulak, like pulling Endar Spire-sized ship from the sky, with him slaughtering Jedi armies, I honestly just don't see how guys like Yoda can defeat him. Tulak is just better, the feats he demonstrated are above Yoda's own. It would be a great battle without a doubt, but Tulak's feats are honestly superior to everything in SW sans those of DE Palpatine, Valkorion and Revan.

Arcann is pretty much a wildcard, he shown capability to defend against a depowered Valkorion's attack, but on the other hand, is combatively beneath Revan, who, while superior to Hord, wouldn't be that much superior. It makes me question which gap is higher - Revan/Arcann or Revan/Hord. Either way, Hord would stop at Revan, who seems superior to Tulak in the Force just by novel fight against Valkorion, or ragdolling the strike team in SOR on Yavin IV.

Sinious
Coherent and precise as always. thumb up

The Merchant
Stops at one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Slaughters till Arcann, then dies at Revan. If he somehow doesn't die there, then could arguably make it to Krayt, but definitely dies there.

NewGuy01
Lol @ Hord slaughtering HoT & Dooku, but not Arcann.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My esteem of Dooku isn't very high these days. He gets beaten down by the original master of the force walking ritual who consumed a thousand + jedi warriors. smile

NewGuy01
If Yoda can babyshake you, you probably can't slaughter Dooku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yoda can babyshake Hord tbh?

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well Bane is stated to be more powerful and masterful than him.

No, he really isn't.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
Tulak Hord should honestly clear all of it if not for Revan and possibly Arcann.

Khem Val's quotes should be taken at face value despite people saying "oh but he was totally in love with Tulak and glorified him above all else". Well, yes, he was incredibly loyal and you could say he was a total fanatic for Tulak, but one must remember it was because Khem Val had respect for warriors, for their power and their accomplishments. It's not like Khem was fanatical about Tulak Hord because of personality, their bonds, or anything like that - it was because Tulak Hord was a battlefield god for him. Then, if you have a person that values battlefield and power above all else, and it's the most important thing for Khem, those stories had to be legitimately true for Khem to really get that fanatical about Hord. If they weren't true, Khem Val would exaggerate out of respect for Hord, sure, but if that respect comes from the actual battlefield itself, it's just... absurd to imply the logic that "Khem Val values battlefield feats the most, therefore since he respects Tulak Hord immensely because of them, he decided to cheat himself and exaggerate them". That's what it would be, essentially.

With all that Khem Val saying about Tulak, like pulling Endar Spire-sized ship from the sky, with him slaughtering Jedi armies, I honestly just don't see how guys like Yoda can defeat him. Tulak is just better, the feats he demonstrated are above Yoda's own. It would be a great battle without a doubt, but Tulak's feats are honestly superior to everything in SW sans those of DE Palpatine, Valkorion and Revan.

Arcann is pretty much a wildcard, he shown capability to defend against a depowered Valkorion's attack, but on the other hand, is combatively beneath Revan, who, while superior to Hord, wouldn't be that much superior. It makes me question which gap is higher - Revan/Arcann or Revan/Hord. Either way, Hord would stop at Revan, who seems superior to Tulak in the Force just by novel fight against Valkorion, or ragdolling the strike team in SOR on Yavin IV.

This is actually pretty impressive an hero.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My esteem of Dooku isn't very high these days. He gets beaten down by the original master of the force walking ritual who consumed a thousand + jedi warriors. smile

Don't let Ant twist your mind. Dooku's accolades and feats are a little too elaborated on for this anti-Dooku movement to make any sense, lol.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
No, he really isn't.

Didn't you see that Bane vs Exar Kun thread? It's utterly inarguable. True facts.

carthage
Bane being better than a featless ancient Sith really isn't amazing at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.