CW's big DC Crossover Event

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor
It's happening. All 4 shows (Flash, Supergirl, Arrow & Legends) are crossing over this December in a big event:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-supergirl-arrow-flash-legends-of-tomorrow-tv-mega-c-1777549338

ares834
Unfortunately, Flash is the only one worth watching anymore. So I don't expect this too be any good.

Surtur
Flash, Firestorm, and Supergirl spend the entire time making fun of how useless everyone else is.

BruceSkywalker
i'll pass lol

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ares834
Unfortunately, Flash is the only one worth watching anymore. So I don't expect this too be any good.
thumb down Legends is awesome. The other two became very 'meh' though.

Don't expect a crossover like this to be anything great either, however. Depending on the plot, it's hard to see everyone being about as fleshed out or of around equal use.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834

I'm expecting Supergirl to improve on the CW. Or at least hoping.

Originally posted by Surtur
Flash, Firestorm, and Supergirl spend the entire time making fun of how useless everyone else is.

Well yeah Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.