Could Darth Bane solo One Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Stipulations:

Bane has his orbalisks and is amped by a Darkside nexus as always)
*Bane is using his knowledge of holocrons (he can use them as projectiles or bludgeons)
*Bane is fighting Darth Krayt, Nihl, Wyyrlok, Talon, and Maladi after he beats every Sith trooper

Who wins?

JKBart
Krayt solos

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by JKBart
Krayt solos

Kek. Wyyrlok solos.

carthage
Bane has his sniper blaster from when he was a Shadow walker as well

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Kek. Wyyrlok solos.

Wyyrlok gets massacred tho

cs_zoltan
That's quite the claim considering Krayt couldn't massacre him.

NewGuy01
Depends on the Sith.

carthage
All of the One Sith empire in an indestructible arena

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's quite the claim considering Krayt couldn't massacre him.

Nah, Krayt very well could massacre him...

cs_zoltan
He didn't and he had no reason to hold back so he can't.

Fuggit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The ****? I had no idea that deflecting Wyyrlok's TK, then deflecting Wyyrlok's lightning, then dueling Wyyrlok for a couple of panels, (wherein it seemed Krayt had the edge anyways,) then laughing off memory walk and murdering Wyyrlok implied that Krayt couldn't massacre him. It was more Krayt humiliating him than anything. Hell, it's even stated pre-Rebirth that Krayt's power in lightning and telekinesis vastly outstrips that of anyone else in the One Sith.

The Ellimist
Bane claims that the One Sith were heretics, because the dark side gets spread thin when there are many numbers. This means that the One Sith are collectively equal to or weaker than Bane. The tiebreaker comes with Bane's orbalisk armor and nexus amp. thumb up

Syndicate
Do Krayt and the others get the benefit of the DS nexus amp?

And does Bane get rest before facing the One Sith leadership?

What state is Krayt in?

This DoE Bane with the orbalisks or RoT Bane?

carthage
One Sith get the same amp

ROT Bane

Bane gets no rest

Krayt is composite with Legacy/FOTJ feats

See above

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The ****? I had no idea that deflecting Wyyrlok's TK, then deflecting Wyyrlok's lightning, then dueling Wyyrlok for a couple of panels, (wherein it seemed Krayt had the edge anyways,) then laughing off memory walk and murdering Wyyrlok implied that Krayt couldn't massacre him. It was more Krayt humiliating him than anything. Hell, it's even stated pre-Rebirth that Krayt's power in lightning and telekinesis vastly outstrips that of anyone else in the One Sith.

Wyyrlok deflected Krayt's TK too...

Also they fought for 5 pages, Mace only fought Ventress for 1 page and was said to have to use all his skill to defeat her.

Syndicate
One Sith take it then.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wyyrlok deflected Krayt's TK too...

Also they fought for 5 pages, Mace only fought Ventress for 1 page and was said to have to use all his skill to defeat her.

Oh man, a bunch of rocks! That's like saying Revan's close to Vitiate because he deflected 3 bolts of his lightning.

Wasn't their saber duel only one page? If you're referencing the fight on the whole, all I saw was Krayt treat Wyyr's force attacks like nothing and laugh off his trump card at the end. Wyyr's damned good, (I have him around Maul/Dooku level,) but he gets massacred by Krayt. And if you want to use quotes like that, then you're already accepting Vong Krayt is far more powerful than Wyyrlok anyways.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh man, a bunch of rocks! That's like saying Revan's close to Vitiate because he deflected 3 bolts of his lightning.

Wasn't their saber duel only one page? If you're referencing the fight on the whole, all I saw was Krayt treat Wyyr's force attacks like nothing and laugh off his trump card at the end. Wyyr's damned good, (I have him around Maul/Dooku level,) but he gets massacred by Krayt. And if you want to use quotes like that, then you're already accepting Vong Krayt is far more powerful than Wyyrlok anyways.

Revan did that with his lightsaber tho. And of course Krayt deflected his attacks since he is more powerful. I don't doubt that quote. But Wyyrlok is more knowledgable thumb up

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111155790/4586289-we.jpg

Even discounting his duel with Krayt Wyyrlok is more powerful than Bane by powerscaling.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How is Wyyrlok more powerful than Orbalisk Bane by powerscaling?

Aurbere
Inb4 Satellite feat.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah I'm waiting for it.

cs_zoltan
He's more powerful than sith who oneshots the most powerful member of the current jedi order, shurgs off getting a ship smashed in her face, mind ****s the leader of the imperial knights, TK huge satelite dish, ragdolls Krayt's Fist and later Hand who telekinetically stalemated Cade.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin, who can manipulate huge ships with telekinesis and survive enormous falls like its nothing, struggled with a couple Tukata. Trainee Bane solo'd a dozen/half a dozen. Orbalisk Bane >>>>

Powerscaling!

cs_zoltan
Anakin was cocky and on a dark side nexus, so was Bane. There were 1000 years between them vs Wyyrlok flat out said to be more powerful across the board than people with feats I meantioned.

mmm

Emperordmb
As if Orbalisk Bane wouldn't utterly shit on everyone you mentioned mmm

cs_zoltan
Prove it fagit, whom did Bane mind ****? Ragdoll? Oneshot?

carthage
Please stop going off topic/trolling my threads DMB

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin was cocky and on a dark side nexus, so was Bane.

Irrelevant given the vast disparities we're talking about here.

There were 1000 years between them vs Wyyrlok flat out said to be more powerful across the board than people with feats I meantioned.

mmm

Evidence that the Tu'kata changed at all in those 1,000 years? Unless you're arguing that a medium can't have inconsistency in and of itself, in which case, KEKLEL.

NewGuy01
Wyyrlok had less difficulty with Andeddu cultists. That's the most direct comparison. Wyyrlok>Bane. Trufax.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tbh fugg you. smile

You must continue to fight LeG's evil and protect the Last Dragonborn. smile

Selenial
TBH, the Tukata feat is fugging ridiculous for comparisons. They range from the size of cars to the size of a small dog depending on the source erm

SunRazer
Yeah, and different fighters have different approaches towards fighting them because of stylistic differences. It's a bit like saying Dooku can't replicate Obi-Wan's best blaster-fire deflecting feats, which makes him less skilled, when it's really a matter of form strengths and weaknesses.

ILS
Or Drew just takes liberties regarding the feats of his Gary Stu's, when we know Bane is pretty low on the totem pole compared to PT era. eek!

Nephthys
While I get the point, it isn't really anything to do with form strengths and weaknesses. One guy did better than another against the same enemy. Djem So doesn't give you a +5 bonus against Tukata.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
While I get the point, it isn't really anything to do with form strengths and weaknesses. One guy did better than another against the same enemy. Djem So doesn't give you a +5 bonus against Tukata.

I know that, and the form advantages argument isn't necessarily restricted to or specifically applied against this example. I'm just saying its worth mentioning. That being said, usually something like this is too inconsistent to be used for cross-era referencing. You'd be assuming that every Tuk'ata is identical in strength, speed, size, durability, etc. Then there's differing portrayals between different authors, etc. As Temp has often said, Star Wars is a highly inconsistent mythology.

MythLord
Chant it with me everyone: Feats don't matter! Feats don't matter! Des dies! Des dies!
This is a wonderful world!

hutchy1345
Orbalisks = victory

Q99
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Orbalisks = victory

... for the One Sith, when they fry him with lightning, blast him with mind-sorcery, and such.

Heck, Krayt himself could kill them with dark transfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.